Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Emotional day trading  (Read 2161 times)
mr_smith99
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:27:38 AM

Do not do emotional day trading.

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.

I've done this when I first started with crypto. But since than i believe I've learned from it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:53:20 AM

Emotions are not good adviser while trading. It is easier to be said than done, but we have to make our decisions based on studying the charts, facts and reacting to the market behavior and not based on what we believe that will happen.
When we do day trading, we should keep in mind that we removed the regret feelings in our body whenever we say that I should not sell it before. Greedy and regret should be avoided.
Bedebah

Activity: 524

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:24:23 AM

When trading, of course the most important thing is calm, when calm, we can make the right analysis and decisions so we can get big profits, don't panic and emotions when trading.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:47:54 AM

Emotional day trading is what I call a dead trap. Most people who know nothing about technical analysis end up falling prey, especially those who follow calls from pump channels, who use their members as pump and dump vessels. Please if you ain't good with day trading, back off to avoid getting  burnt. My humble advice.
inserting emotional feelings in trading is a bad thing in trading, because it will affect your calculations in technical analysis, you will be very ambitious to profit because of your emotions so that it will disturb your patience and your focus, if you don't feel good, then stayaway for a while
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:01:26 AM

Emotional day trading Huh Yes, it is very semi-formal because the altcoin has been rising for a long time, but it can go down drastically quickly, so if you want to sell, you can lose, but when it is sold, the price of Altcoin improves a little longer.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:08:26 AM

Do not do emotional day trading.

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.

true, that is what makes the market up and down like crazy, those panic sellers and are just investing on a short term really just make the price gets worst, the dips are too big while the spikes barely visible, i guess that is the way this days, many users are going to short term investment. not good for the crypto community.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 02:25:22 AM

"Emotional day trading" ? Is that a thing? lol

I'm guessing you mean: you tried day trading and lost because you got caught up in greed and hype instead of running the numbers and facts?

Well, don't be so hard on yourself, day trading is not an easy thing at all.
Even if you have done a lot of research their is a skill that only comes through experience.

However, if you adapt and learn from your mistakes, day trading can turn into one of the most profitable ways to invest.
It certainly is the best way to increase capital in your portfolio.

Especially if trading volume is high, you can easily double the amount of btc or eth you have over the course of a couple days.
Of course, if volume is low, that's another story.
But stick with it and learn.  I think you will find profit there.

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:36:08 AM

in doing anything emotional is not a good thing, especially in trading, when emotions control you in trading, then you will not be able to control your predictions in trading so with emotion usually a trader will experience a loss

izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:56:34 AM

trading is one investment instrument that has a high level of risk, be it forex trading or altcoin trading, it is very dangerous if we involve emotions while trading, we will not think clearly

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
mikhailkudig

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:47:06 PM

Totally agree, not to succumb to emotions otherwise all his savings to lose or not bring on the desired height of growth.
slightmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

Day trading in the crypto it's not the easy work how we think. Over the day trading short term trading is more good. Sometimes I add the gambling also to recover loss in trading.  Grin High risk leads to high profit what I always prefer. Just prepare for the loss and chance of profit will increase.

blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:03:24 PM

By the time you started this topic, the market was really down. Not just down, but experiencing sharp falls. It's really difficult to to day trading with that kind of situation. Doing day trading, prices should be stable a bit, fluctuating but not sharp fall. It's really hard to recover a sharp fall.
shinjo

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:08:54 PM

I try not to give in to emotions when I make operations with a crypt. Only technical analysis and the correct calculation can help to profitably buy and sell coins.
QueenCryptomarket

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:48:04 PM

In day trading it is necessary to strictly fulfill the strategic plan developed by you without emotion. Only in this way you will not lose your money. Trading depends on chart analysis. They lose their money in day trading because they sell their tokens at a loss.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:50:50 PM

Yes, in any case, if you give vent to your emotions, you will lose, not only on the stock exchange, but also spiritually, emotionally.
because if we feel emotions that are high enough when trading is better to stop for a moment until the feeling of emotion has been lost because the trade when the emotion will make us unable to run smoothly
crpytpublica

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:02:07 PM

I agree, when a person is emotional, he is able to make rash actions, without thinking about the consequences, in the foreign exchange market so you can not do categorically.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:28:06 PM

right I have experienced things like that trading with emotions makes this big loss .this mistake experienced by many beginners. If already have experienced this everyone will not repeat again
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

The only thing I want to say immediately about emotions, I think that this is said in every thread. The fact that the trader must be able to own with his emotions, because if he can not do this, then the majority of the deposit will be lost.
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:34:20 PM

The iron rule for traders is not to give in to emotions. Man is a herd creature. And in trading just need to learn to think against the herd. Then you will be more reserved and richer than others
Marbelli

Activity: 182

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:36:43 PM

if you want to make money on this market, you must turn off your emotions before entering the stock exchange, remember this

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: