Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:16:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Western Union getting into crypto  (Read 369 times)
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:55:11 PM

That would be a wonderful game changer for crypto; it would build more trust to take crypto mainstream; I hope they pull it off
I also agree with you because this will be a very interesting development for crypto and shows that it is growing and will become globally accepted soon. but I think the western union are more interested in the blockchain.

Let see on what will happen and what they have to do with it, for sure    it will more interesting not just for blockchain only it also in crypto.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:01:54 PM

Western union is an excellent business that suits crypto and blockchain tech and their conversion will immensely mean an upgrade towards the next advanced tech, im sure more businesses will follow, these news also indicate the mass adoption towards crypto that is coming slowly but surely.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:16:38 PM

Why not?

They're on a business of money matters, money transfer worldwide so there's a huge possibility that they may adopt the trending technology which is the Blockchain Technology. If this news is legitimate well, it's exciting and hopefully they will have bounty programs for us to participate to help spread the project to the world.
kumablack

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:19:14 PM

Well, its good to have a large corporation trying to adapt to changing times
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:11:53 PM

A very good news for the crypto community. Fromm now on The Western Union will be involved in trading crypto currency.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 02:21:27 PM

This might lower their fees and be more instant. This is a good use for crypto.

https://www.ccn.com/western-union-patent-eyes-cryptocurrency-for-secure-transfer-system

For Western Union to recently incorporate cryptocurrency protocol into their payment service is a welcome development for the company in particular and the cryptocurrency community in general. Thanks for this amazing information.

HOMT

Powered by,
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:31:35 PM

Personally I think, all well-known and widely-used banking systems, exchanges and other institutions which work with money, need to be changed in order not to be old-fashioned.
Cryptocurrency transforms a lot. So Western Unions needs to be developed too.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:53:44 PM

This is undoubtedly a breakthrough in the history of the development of blockchain technology! Such news contributes to the growth of confidence in crypto-currencies and, accordingly, to new investments! I'm very happy, Western Union is a solid company that will add several billion dollars to the capitalization of the crypto currency market!
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:57:17 PM

This is something positive to the crypto market, western union is quite a big company for overseas money transfer. Hope that because of this new player some of their clients get to know crypto and be a crypto user.
DavidCallahan

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:08:52 AM

Yes. I think that it is a good news.Good security is always neccessary for good transaction and if western union increase crypto's security than it is definetly good news for all users of crypto.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:30:23 AM

Western Union started could see lucrative opportunities in crypto and the technology that exists therein. certainly, they do not want to lose this chance and opportunity for them. even if not mistaken Western Union also has partnered with ripple and naturally it also became a great step that they take in the future.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:35:38 AM

This might lower their fees and be more instant. This is a good use for crypto.

https://www.ccn.com/western-union-patent-eyes-cryptocurrency-for-secure-transfer-system

Well this is expected because there should be a majority of customers who are requesting to use bitcoins and other crypto coin. This platform will be beneficial for both the customers and the company.  Ofcourse western union is recognized around the world and they are just making our transaction and payments more convient to use by all.

deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:07:45 AM

I think that's a good idea. They don't need to use Bitcoin or any other altcoins, all they is the Blockchain itself. They just have to input that into their system and that's it.

But of course, I am not a programmer nor a business man, just a typical bounty hunter. I don't know if it is an easy thing or not. Hope they (Western Union) really accept blockchain in their system, anyway.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:12:35 AM

They are about to join the blockchain security.
transfer of many using internet needs to be more secure and they find blockchain as one of the best to go with.
we should expect more to come.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:13:22 AM

I thought they were already testing using Ripple to facilitate money transfers? Maybe they have decided that it wasn't giving them any siginficant cost saving benefits, as the speed of the transfer with Western Union is already pretty quick, unlike the Banking SWIFT system.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:35:55 AM

I know many banks and financial institutions will use the Blockchain tech for better service. But I doubt that it's gonna be an open source system.
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:46:01 AM

It is great to see more and more companies embrace cryptocurrencies. I am cautiously optimistic about the recent stream of good news(Microsoft, Western Union etc embracing the blockchain tech and crypto) which could help reverse the current bear market and set the foundation for the next big bull run. As the popularity of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies continues to rise, more and more people will invest into this market which is why I am excited about the future.

DanyJr

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:58:55 AM

This is really great news for the market of crypto currency as well as for the investors also. With the continuous development of this market, many companies and institutions are coming to this market. Western Union is the leading money transferring institution and their presence in the market will make the crypto more popular.
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:01:23 AM

Soon more and more companies like western union will be turning to blockhain technologies and this is great because blockchain and crypto are become usual for more people
aamy90925

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:00:00 PM

A very good news for the crypto community. Fromm now on The Western Union will be involved in trading crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: