Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:32:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer Z9 mini overclocked  (Read 26053 times)
ezeiza

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:41:16 PM

About firmware versions and overclocking:

I've been doing some serious digging!!!

When you login to your Z9 mini you check on first page "System - Overview"
Batch 1, 2 and 3 all seem to have
"Hardware Version:" = 9.0.0.5

"File System Version:" tells you which firmware version your Z9 mini is running on.

There are at LEAST four (4) different firmware versions for z9 mini:

1. Sat May 26 20:42:30 CST 2018 = Antminer-Z9-Mini-201805262047-500M.tar.gz
2. Sun Aug 12 17:43:41 CST 2018 = ? ? ?
3. Thu Aug 30 14:57:48 CST 2018 = ? ? ?
4. Fri Aug 31 17:02:59 CST 2018 = Antminer-Z9-Mini-NAND-500M-201808311812.tar.gz (the now only downloadable fw on Bitmains site for z9 mini.)

How do you get to 768, please explain

May 26 and Aug 12 firmware-versions are overclockable either from SSH into machine and changing the file "/config/cgminer.conf" or from Chrome using "Inspection" for the field where you choose "frequence" (May 26 version) alt. "mode" (Aug 12 version) on page "Miner configuration - Advanced settings" and for the May 26 version ofcourse you just choose the frequence here you wan't just like God intended !

Aug 30 and Aug 31 versions just ignores any frequence value from cgminer.conf or with Chrome's "Inspection" method.
If you go to the "/www/pages/cgi-bin/minerAdvanced.cgi"-file and changes value and saving (after you already made the filesystem writable). After reboot it will have changed the file back!!!

Batch 1 seem to be very overclockable !!!
I, myself, are running my single batch 1 Z9 mini on 768 MHz and it's solid !!!

For Batch 2/3 I have seen quite a few running them on 668 MHz solid with both fw May 26(after upgrade) and Aug 12 firmware's !!!

WHEN you install(upgrade) the May 26 firmware using the page "System - Upgrade" I strongly recommend you UNcheck "Keep settings:" to get as clean install and as little problems as possible.

I really recommend you checkout mining at prohashing.com dispite their "high fee" (not high in relation to what I earn compared to MPH, nanopool and flypool after 48 hours, at least for me and my friends.) Read under "Help" on prohashing.com for further info and earning possibilities if you choose a single coin to hash.)

Howto - Pool settings for prohashing.com: (here you can see mine)
Url : stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3336
(3336 is for Equihash algorithm that z9 mini calculates)
Worker : imine2
(imine2 is the username I choose to register with at prohashing.com)
Password : n=z9mini101
(I choose the name z9mini101 where the "101" stands for machines ip:10.0.1.101 in my home network and it's just a name to identify your machine for yourself and prohashing.com. Important for them and you if you have more than one machine being able to distinguish each machine.)

May 26 firmware:
File: Antminer-Z9-Mini-201805262047-500M.tar.gz
sha-1: 8791eee569dfff728c8363e5d8fd93f68957a2ee
https://ufile.io/fwcqd
(This link goes to the May 26 firmware which I've shared at Uploadfiles.io and should work for 30 days from september 10, 2018!)

Donations - I hope all my hard work will help up your earnings:

Bitcoin (BTC): 1HY5ZvPvx3fx5iA5cQKjw9ZuArse2STuCb
Litecoin (LTC): LZPmxZdoe8ZNL8av5CkPPBEEBJVdoFQbS6
Zcash (ZEC): t1d35jvkzKcWybpCqojZmgDZkcFC7iBwe8w
Monero (XMR): 48gVGMbZsAD5xtbpEpBKTJiDz6uMrnkTxjMcJGGFtore7i7wckSqmvYKfPVGQGab6U9kK76nGa91fhL SDvPfK4bYKkJaXeW
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
imine2

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:04:05 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 08:55:07 AM by imine2
Merited by vapourminer (1)

YOU ask:

How do you get to 768, please explain

May 26 and Aug 12 firmware-versions are overclockable either from SSH into machine and changing the file "/config/cgminer.conf" or from Chrome using "Inspection" for the field where you choose "frequence" (May 26 version) alt. "mode" (Aug 12 version) on page "Miner configuration - Advanced settings" and for the May 26 version ofcourse you just choose the frequence here you wan't just like God intended !

THIS is how:

" ... SSH into machine and changing the file "/config/cgminer.conf" or from Chrome using "Inspection" for the field where you choose "frequence" (May 26 version) alt. "mode" (Aug 12 version) on page "Miner configuration - Advanced settings" ... "

I use the program "Putty.exe" on windows 10 machine to SSH into my z9 mini.

Step:
0. Start Putty.exe and input ip-adress for machine to SSH into. (For my z9 mini in my home network ip = 10.0.1.101)
1. Press "Enter"-button
2. First time putty.exe SSH into a machine it ask's you to approve that machines ssh_host-key
3. Press "Yes-button" on pop-up window and now the terminal window opens where you type in your commands
4. root
5. Press "Enter"-button
6. root    (if factory default or use the password you've changed to when login in to your z9 mini)
7. Press "Enter"-button
8. cd /config
9. Press "Enter"-button
10. vi cgminer.conf  (file cgminer.conf opened up in the "vi"-editor)(BE CAREFUL - google vi editor and learn howto use it)
11. Press "Enter"-button
12. use "arrow"-keys and move down to "bitmain-freq": "500"
13. Press "i"-button (this is for insert-mode) (be VERY careful NOT to change/delete/add anything else but...)
14. change "500" to "768"
15. Press "Esc"-button (but ONLY once)
16. :wq!
17. Press "Enter"-button
18. cat cgminer.conf
19. Press "Enter"-button
20. Now you see the text in cgminer.conf and can verify that you have changed to "768" and nothing else has changed.
21. /etc/init.d/cgminer.sh restart
22. Press "Enter"-button
23. Now your z9 mini reboots and voila !

This will ONLY work if that specific z9 mini machine can handle 768 MHz !!!

My specific z9 mini will NOT run solid on 775 MHz or above.

IF I go above 768:
At 775 it starts up all three chains without errors but after 5-15 minutes or so I will see "KSol/S(RT)"-value going down slowly and continue down and I will go into page "Miner configuration - Advanced settings" and choose 750 and then press "Save&Apply"-button at bottom right corner.

z9 mini restarts at 750 MHz

(Going to high and it will not even start up all three chains !)

Now I go thrue step 0-23 and again set it to 768 MHz.

I've done this a few times and now tested and know that MY specific z9 mini can handle 768 MHz but nothing above that.
Now I just let it run and run and run at 768 MHz.

Only time I restart is if I change mining pool or try any different settings at some miningpool and if thunder and lightning outside I will unplugg my z9 mini PSU from the 240V connector in my wall.

BUT it's easier to use Chrome to change the value to 768 or whtever Smiley

(There are youtube video and other poeple on this forum that already explains how that is done!)
rackserver

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

Does anybody know a method how to raise / change the voltage for the ASIC chips?
I would like a software solution, not a hard (physical) mod. (as we have at the S9 for example)
thanks
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6366

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:56:29 PM

Is it dangerous to connect multiple ASICs from one PSU?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

it's the other way around. it is dangerous to connect multiple PSUs to a single ASIC.  you can connect as many asics you want to a PSU as long as both your PSU and the 6pin connected can handle the power needed. from a theoretical point of view you can have 4 z9 minis connected to 1 APW 1600w psu ( each z9 mini takes about 350w if not overclocked" ). how ever i would not do that until i verify that the 6 pin connectors which are going to be split can actually handle the load.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1739630.0

You don't want to run your engine on max RPM to loong.

It's the same with PSU's.

this is completely based on your own or someone else's speculations and it has no solid proof what so ever, the max you see on the label is the safe point which a good psu should handle all day long. I have been pulling about 970w of  a 1000w psus on my rigs for years and zero problems, it all comes down to the room ventilation and the quality of your PSU. bitmain psu is a solid psu. i have some A3 and S9s slightly over clocked consuming close to 1500 for ages and never a problem with the PSU. you can test it out yourself if you like. 

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
d.v.

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:15:27 PM

Does anybody know a method how to raise / change the voltage for the ASIC chips?
I would like a software solution, not a hard (physical) mod. (as we have at the S9 for example)
thanks

no can do, you will need to mess with the hardware to achieve this. bitmain has locked it down. it can be done and some have done it to achieve 20k sols but u better have a electrical engineering background or a good buddy who does and some equipment too.
shater

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

Is it dangerous to connect multiple ASICs from one PSU?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

it's the other way around. it is dangerous to connect multiple PSUs to a single ASIC.  you can connect as many asics you want to a PSU as long as both your PSU and the 6pin connected can handle the power needed. from a theoretical point of view you can have 4 z9 minis connected to 1 APW 1600w psu ( each z9 mini takes about 350w if not overclocked" ). how ever i would not do that until i verify that the 6 pin connectors which are going to be split can actually handle the load.

this is completely based on your own or someone else's speculations and it has no solid proof what so ever, the max you see on the label is the safe point which a good psu should handle all day long. I have been pulling about 970w of  a 1000w psus on my rigs for years and zero problems, it all comes down to the room ventilation and the quality of your PSU. bitmain psu is a solid psu. i have some A3 and S9s slightly over clocked consuming close to 1500 for ages and never a problem with the PSU. you can test it out yourself if you like. 

Yep, agreed. I haven't had any problems with my Z9 running at max settings. Bitmain left lots of room for tuning in these things.
imine2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:22:07 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 05:36:03 PM by imine2

Is it dangerous to connect multiple ASICs from one PSU?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

it's the other way around. it is dangerous to connect multiple PSUs to a single ASIC.  you can connect as many asics you want to a PSU as long as both your PSU and the 6pin connected can handle the power needed. from a theoretical point of view you can have 4 z9 minis connected to 1 APW 1600w psu ( each z9 mini takes about 350w if not overclocked" ). how ever i would not do that until i verify that the 6 pin connectors which are going to be split can actually handle the load.

this is completely based on your own or someone else's speculations and it has no solid proof what so ever, the max you see on the label is the safe point which a good psu should handle all day long. I have been pulling about 970w of  a 1000w psus on my rigs for years and zero problems, it all comes down to the room ventilation and the quality of your PSU. bitmain psu is a solid psu. i have some A3 and S9s slightly over clocked consuming close to 1500 for ages and never a problem with the PSU. you can test it out yourself if you like.  

Yep, agreed. I haven't had any problems with my Z9 running at max settings. Bitmain left lots of room for tuning in these things.

in the link I gave this one is on page 2:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1739630.msg17440217#msg17440217

And this one:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1739630.msg17440489#msg17440489

You guys are correct!!!
The Label doesn't give the full answer !!!

For all the people who read your answer's they might not know as much as you guys.

Do they have 120V or 240V?
50Hz or 60Hz ?
Does it matter ?

Do you RECOMMEND that everyone push their PSU's to the limit according to the label on their PSU's whatever brand, age (manufacturing year), earlier usages if not new from the store, voltage, ... Huh

If not, WHY ?

Everything will always go well until it goes wrong !!!
mikeywith
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:37:42 AM

Is it dangerous to connect multiple ASICs from one PSU?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

it's the other way around. it is dangerous to connect multiple PSUs to a single ASIC.  you can connect as many asics you want to a PSU as long as both your PSU and the 6pin connected can handle the power needed. from a theoretical point of view you can have 4 z9 minis connected to 1 APW 1600w psu ( each z9 mini takes about 350w if not overclocked" ). how ever i would not do that until i verify that the 6 pin connectors which are going to be split can actually handle the load.

this is completely based on your own or someone else's speculations and it has no solid proof what so ever, the max you see on the label is the safe point which a good psu should handle all day long. I have been pulling about 970w of  a 1000w psus on my rigs for years and zero problems, it all comes down to the room ventilation and the quality of your PSU. bitmain psu is a solid psu. i have some A3 and S9s slightly over clocked consuming close to 1500 for ages and never a problem with the PSU. you can test it out yourself if you like.  

in the link I gave this one is on page 2:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1739630.msg17440217#msg17440217

And this one:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1739630.msg17440489#msg17440489

You guys are correct!!!
The Label doesn't give the full answer !!!

For all the people who read your answer's they might not know as much as you guys.

Do they have 120V or 240V?
50Hz or 60Hz ?
Does it matter ?

Do you RECOMMEND that everyone push their PSU's to the limit according to the label on their PSU's whatever brand, age (manufacturing year), earlier usages if not new from the store, voltage, ... Huh

If not, WHY ?

Everything will always go well until it goes wrong !!!

you don't have to push your PSU to the limit if you don't have to Cheesy. also you do not want a lot of spare power sitting there doing nothing when you have to buy another psu ! . if there is a room on your psu which you can use then just use it.

I don't have a 120v circuit i think only people in the U.S and a few other countries have that old power infrastructure. i don't know how much exactly in WATS you would be able to pull from APW psu but i am sure it is not 1600w. i think 1200w is the BEST you could wish for but then dyor regarding that matter.

assuming you can get a 1200w of it, then it's safe to say that you can consume 1200w from it , all year long Cheesy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mikeywith
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:45:02 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 02:57:38 AM by mikeywith

** so this is what bitmain has on thier page https://shop.bitmain.com/product/detail?pid=000201809111803105065Lb6UvUc068A

APW3++

The APW3++ can deliver a maximum power of only 1200W if it is connected to a 110V mains power supply. To obtain the rated power of 1600W, the APW3++ must be connected to a 220-240V

APW7

"The APW7 can deliver a maximum power of only 1000W if it is connected to a 110V mains power supply. To obtain the rated power of 1800W, the APW7 must be connected to a 220-240V"

so if you are using 110 vs then you should get the APW3++ which give you 1200w . if you are using 220v then you should get APW7 as it gives you 1800w instead of 1600w.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Meteorite777

Activity: 68
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:05:02 AM

I just got my ship notification on my mini from Sep 20-30 batch. I ordered within an hour or two of the batch going live though so i'm probably one of the first.
Tailgunner

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:22:03 PM

Do you know with a 750 the miner is slower than 700 ?

when I set up Z9 mini at 700 I get 15.5 Kh/s while at 750 14.5 Kh/s !
This is not correct. You need to be looking at the average hashrate taken over a long period of time, I assume you are either looking at the current hashrate (it fluctuates quite a bit) or not giving enough time to calculate an accurate average.
my average at 750 is 16.95 Ksols/s over the past 24 hours. Sometimes into the 17s

Actually he is correct. Every batch 2 i have played with either has a reduced hashrate or none at all when running at 750. Personally I cant push mine past 675 without dropping boards.
Another thought I had is that the hashboards could be self throttling if the temps are too high at 750. Otherwise I could be wrong, i'll experiment with 700 for a day or so & then report back if I remember.

Are you talking about batch 2 or batch 3, because my batch 3 is working stable on 725 for more than 24hour hashing avg. 15.8 kh/s

I'm talking about batch 1, my batch 2s fail if I even attempt that. I don't know what to tell you, I let it run at 700 over the weekend and am getting 15.45 MH/s average as opposed to the mid 17 range on 750 as expected. If yours is running slower on 750 it's probably a temp issue or something. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
adrian5

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:54:07 PM

Any package is overclocked. But this is not an easy decision.

https://ibb.co/m91BaK
https://ibb.co/dkAhhz
What is the power consumption at 900Mhz and 20Ksol?
EddieSpaghetti

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:28:40 PM

Batch 1, 2 and 3 all seem to have "Hardware Version:" = 9.0.0.5

"File System Version:" tells you which firmware version your Z9 mini is running on.

2. Sun Aug 12 17:43:41 CST 2018 = Huh
3. Thu Aug 30 14:57:48 CST 2018 = Huh
4. Fri Aug 31 17:02:59 CST 2018 = Antminer-Z9-Mini-NAND-500M-201808311812.tar.gz (the now only downloadable fw on Bitmains site for z9 mini.)

Aug 30 and Aug 31 versions just ignores any frequence value from cgminer.conf or with Chrome's "Inspection" method.
If you go to the "/www/pages/cgi.bin/minerAdvanced.cgi"-file and changes value and saving after you made filesystem writable. After reboot it will have changed the file back!!!

For Batch 2/3 I have seen quite a few running them on 668 MHz solid with both fw May 26(after upgrade) and Aug 12 firmware's !!!

WHEN you install the May 26 firmware I strongly recommend you UNcheck "Keep settings:" to get as clean install and as little problems as possible.

I really recommend you checkout mining at prohashing.com dispite their "high fee" (not high in relation to what I earn compared to MPH, nanopool and flypool after 48 hours, at least for me and my friends.) Read under "Help" on prohashing.com for further info and earning possibilities if you choose a single coin to hash.)

Pool settings for prohashing.com: (here you can see mine)
Url : stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3336   (3336 is for Equihash algorithm that z9 mini calculates)
Worker : imine2   (the username I registered with at prohashing.com)
Password : n=z9mini101   (the "101" stands for machines ip:10.0.1.101 in my home network and it's just a name to identify your machine if you have more then one.)

(This link goes to the May 26 firmware which I've shared at Uploadfiles.io and should work for 30 days from september 10, 2018!)

Monero (XMR): 48gVGMbZsAD5xtbpEpBKTJiDz6uMrnkTxjMcJGGFtore7i7wckSqmvYKfPVGQGab6U9kK76nGa91fhL SDvPfK4bYKkJaXeW

Do you earn more on Prohashing then Mining Pool Hub?... I have been wondering where the best place is to point my Z9's ..
Will Prohashing mine on Autoswitch?. BTCP, HUSH , XEC, ZCL, Ect and payout in BTC?
Thanks

Any idea where to get this firmware :

imine2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:50:46 PM

Batch 1, 2 and 3 all seem to have "Hardware Version:" = 9.0.0.5

2. Sun Aug 12 17:43:41 CST 2018 = Huh
3. Thu Aug 30 14:57:48 CST 2018 = Huh

If you go to the "/www/pages/cgi.bin/minerAdvanced.cgi"-file and changes value and saving after you made filesystem writable. After reboot it will have changed the file back!!!

WHEN you install the May 26 firmware I strongly recommend you UNcheck "Keep settings:" to get as clean install and as little problems as possible.

Pool settings for prohashing.com: (here you can see mine)
Url : stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3336   (3336 is for Equihash algorithm that z9 mini calculates)
Worker : imine2   (the username I registered with at prohashing.com)
Password : n=z9mini101   (the "101" stands for machines ip:10.0.1.101 in my home network and it's just a name to identify your machine if you have more then one.)

Do you earn more on Prohashing then Mining Pool Hub?... I have been wondering where the best place is to point my Z9's ..
Will Prohashing mine on Autoswitch?. BTCP, HUSH , XEC, ZCL, Ect and payout in BTC?
Thanks

Any idea where to get this firmware :

No,
as far as I know the only two (2) firmware's that been downloadable from Bitmain's site are:
and
4. Fri Aug 31 17:02:59 CST 2018 = Antminer-Z9-Mini-NAND-500M-201808311812.tar.gz

The other two was preinstalled on delivered machines I have helped friends to setup.

Can't imagine what could be better with aug 12 firmware since it is limited in which frequence you can set without "hacking" via Chrome or SSH ?

today thoose machines all run stable on the may 26 firmware without any problem and they are all overclocked to 668 or 675 MHz.
ZEDIX360

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:55:29 PM

Hello  i just contact Bitmain and they don"t sell any hashboard for the Mini z9......
htautosjay

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:04:56 PM

I have just dropped my freq to 637 and the few that were giving me hassle on 650 plus are hashing higher at 637  Shocked maybe try lowering the rate... see what you think...
omars2010

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:11:50 PM

Could you pls help me to figure out how to solve the problem on board no.2 ?
I have x on board 2, however, if i decreased the frequency the x will be removed.
https://i.postimg.cc/HWSGkKS8/20180918_224555.jpg
https://postimg.cc/xqbpssV9
yrk1957

Activity: 529
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:09:25 AM

Could you pls help me to figure out how to solve the problem on board no.2 ?
I have x on board 2, however, if i decreased the frequency the x will be removed.

"Decrease frequency" is the only solution as of now.
Captain Crypto Pants (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:21:54 AM

My Z9 mini has been running for 44 days straight at 750M with an average sol rate of 16.37.

I have seen my Zcash per day steadily drop for the last few weeks and is now at 0.0927 Zcash per day. 

This machine has been great but it looks like the full size Z9s have started to come online and the hashrates are going up big time.  Sad  Fun while it lasted!

Friends don't let friends buy XRP
efudd

Activity: 504
Merit: 51

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:26:59 AM

My Z9 mini has been running for 44 days straight at 750M with an average sol rate of 16.37.

I have seen my Zcash per day steadily drop for the last few weeks and is now at 0.0927 Zcash per day. 

This machine has been great but it looks like the full size Z9s have started to come online and the hashrates are going up big time.  Sad  Fun while it lasted!

I don't think the Z9s have come online yet.... 2 of mine land tomorrow from batch1.

-j

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: