Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:35:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most glorious coin now?  (Read 2295 times)
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:02:52 PM

from the beginning of bitcoin even today it remain at the top. competitors are everywhere but nothing can beat it. bitcoin is the most glorious cryptocurrency.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:04:04 PM

until now must be the best bitcoin palin because it has a very high price even though the month
of moonbeered the price of bitcoin greatly decreased very large, but I am very confident but the
best bitcoin and followed ETH, because many coins that take shelter in ETH,
jefrystar

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:07:59 PM

I think Bitcoin is the most glorious coin of all time. It has grown so much and got the highest popularity than the other coins because of its amazing features and advantages.
Larymause

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:16:31 PM

During the long depression of the bitcoin this question is rather interesting! I know that there are a lot of traders,who fixed their income in Tether, somebody in TrueUSD.
But there are a lot of good tokens like ADA, IOTA, EOS.  Do you think if btc continue to stagnating is other tokens will die too?

Based on the crypto news there are some really huge companies which decide to invest in crypto. Probably, this is the way to rocket alts and pump btc?

I think that if Bitcoin continues to fall then he will pull the whole market behind him. Nevertheless, the BNB token shows good results against the background of a general decline. I think this is one of the options for today.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:21:09 PM

Guys check out Stakenet, it's an awesome project with extremely interesting technology. It's going to go x100 im sure, in the next year or so. Proof of Stake staking while your funds are safe in cold storage is huge, it will change the game for anyone that likes PoS systems. Check the price on coinmarketcap and you will see how it's an ideal buy at this point:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stakenet/

That was a nice dip to 6.2k sats and im confident it's going to continue going up from there.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:25:16 PM

BTC, ETH and NEO are the ones that I trust. I know that there will be some altcoins that make you feel FOMO but I do not trust any of the altcoins with smaller marketcaps right now.
Futurm

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

BTC cannot stay here forever. When there is a breakthrough in BTC technology, the price of BTC will rise rapidly.
So don't worry too much about it.

Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

I do not think it seems, yesterday the price of BTC decreased but the price of altcoin some are stable and there is also a decrease. It is possible that altcoin can be more stable than BTC, but it is better if investors choose altcoin to be invested. Currently, BTC is decreasing and this makes everyone doubt to buy BTC, but if for investment for me it is good and I am sure the btc price will get better again.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

During the long depression of the bitcoin this question is rather interesting! I know that there are a lot of traders,who fixed their income in Tether, somebody in TrueUSD.
But there are a lot of good tokens like ADA, IOTA, EOS.  Do you think if btc continue to stagnating is other tokens will die too?

Based on the crypto news there are some really huge companies which decide to invest in crypto. Probably, this is the way to rocket alts and pump btc?
there was a time that I love IOTA the most, but for such a long time and it didn't prove anything. I think it's still worth to invest but not love it like before
to me, ADA is now the most potential coin that could save my year.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
caseback

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:43:35 PM

Many coins are raising there names some are competeting each other, but the most promising and glorious as of these moment no other than its the ethereum i guess..
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:47:42 PM

I think Neo will be . I dont know why but Neo is very attractive for me. We 'll see the glorious coin.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
RolandoBTC

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:48:41 PM

Ethereum
Its an obvious to say it is ethereum..
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:56:12 PM

from the beginning of bitcoin even today it remain at the top. competitors are everywhere but nothing can beat it. bitcoin is the most glorious cryptocurrency.
I also think so it seems like a noble coin to this day bitcoin,
because until now also bitcoin always be the top coin and no doubt about it,
and it is very difficult for altcoin to compete with bitcoin
belka6619

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:57:44 PM

Given that digital coins are increasingly accepted for payment worldwide, the current leader will be difficult to shift from the pedestal. The Most popular bitcoin coin can stay on top for much longer than we assume. Its entire community is growing rapidly, with such radically new projects as BitNation and Blockchain Education Network.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

For me I would go for ethereum because of the uses in many ICOs, ethereum has been use as a payment system for investing in ICO so definitely those who would like to invest in ICO would rather hold ethereum. Even though the gas fees nowadays are expensive the price of ethereum is way way much cheaper and lower than bitcoin.
danice15

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:16:26 PM

Majority vote for  Ethereum since we all know that this is one of the best performing alt coin in crypto world, but theres a lot of new ICO's that doing great as well so you can still search or get information and try them.Btw you can also try NEO since its also popular for doing well in the past couple of months.
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:24:51 PM

although at this time many Altcoin and tokens are quite promising, in my opinion there is nothing more noble than Bitcoin because Bitcoin is everything.
bitcoin is the essence of altcoin, so bitcoin is indeed the best. but in price cryptocurrencies always go up and down if we are able to choose coin that has grown in the future then you will get a very big profit, there are some altcoin that can give an advantage.
Cepot

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:32:35 PM

i do not know why i still trust ethereum as a successful ico after bitcoin ..
conanrien

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:38:55 PM

I think now the most glorious coin is Ethereum. it has gain huge popularity among the users , but don't involve with any kind of big transaction base on this information cause the market situation can change anytime, prices are unstable here so it's better to be carefully.
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:03:18 PM

because he is bag holding it and wished its price to go even a little higher so he can dump it with a little less loss. Cheesy
that is the only type of answer that you will get when you ask a question like that. people will always advertise the coins they are bag holding.
Yes, I agree with you. Ethereum deserves to get that title. Cardano, IOTA, and EOS have the same potential but do not exceed ethereum. True you say, everyone will always support and say the coins they hold are the best.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: