Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:52:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the main reason for india to ban cryptocurrency  (Read 1665 times)
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

i dont know why india is not legalizing the cryptocurrency ? 
After last December, bitcoin climbed to $ 20,000 and then fell 70 percent, India's banks and government structures saw this as a bubble in the financial bubble and warned citizens of the greater risks of investing in bitcoins and other crypto currencies . We also know that the main reason why states are in no hurry to legalize the crypto currency is the lack of state control over the use of crypto currency by citizens. This is the main reason why states do not want to work with crypto currency.
viyumztf

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:56:08 AM

There have been some negative news about encrypted currencies in India recently, and the government may have done so to protect people's investment.
tristana443

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:46:14 AM

The reasons are the same that is responsible for the negative attitude of the government towards electronic money. It can be used to carry out illegal transactions such as drug and arms trafficking, money laundering etc. The cryptographic market can also replace banks due to its technology of blockchain.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:38:01 AM

Recently representatives of the government of India have directly stated that they are not going to prohibit the country's crypto currency. The Supreme Court of India continues to consider complaints against the Circular of the Reserve Bank on restricting the work of subordinated banks in the crypto-currency, on September 11, a final decision must be made.
The reasons why in India the crypto currency has not been legalized so far, the banks have announced more than once. They believe that bitcoin is too risky for investments and therefore recommended that its citizens refrain from investing in crypto currency.
burgerpatty

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:39:33 AM

Every country that will benefit from this technology the most wants to slow things down so that they can understand how best they can win in this game..

Why will India benefit from cryptos the most in future? Because of population and the number of mobile devices in the country worth a billion plus people.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:03:09 AM

Maybe india want to stop BJP money laundering to save its economy
https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/multi-million-dollar-money-laundering-bitcoin-scam-alleged-in-gujarat/
jess04

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:32:22 AM

One of the reasons why some countries wants to ban crypto because they afraid that cryptocurrency will be the leading coin than fiat. I think that's also the reason why the governments are against crypto because there will be a possibility that people will not be dependent to them when it comes to securing their money, people will keep their money by their own.
Halk

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:58:14 AM

I say so the main reason for the ban operations in any country is that countries are afraid of allowing and legalizing the trade in crypto currency, which can be an uncontrolled loss of currency, which will lead to very difficult resources in foreign currency. Many countries, such as India, suffer from the threat of going abroad and money-laundering related to drugs, money, corruption and the financing of terrorism. If their funding increases, terrorist attacks will increase.
htsz_da12

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:00:47 AM

In fact, it is quite straightforward to say that the Indian government is afraid that its citizens will lose money when investing in BTC, because BTC is virtual after all, and they are afraid that it will harm the interests of the citizens.
BTC_MINER6

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:58:06 AM

I think that India can not control Bitcoin. They still suspect that Bitcoin is being used by terrorist organizations around the world, so they have decided to ban the cryptocurrency this year. But I hope they will think again

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:15:41 AM

Its not out of their wish to ban the use of crypto currency in their country more of the reason they are seeing is the risk posses by the use of decentralized blockchain.
Harold Louis

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:17:39 AM

they are prohibiting its use.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:44:45 AM

it may disrupt  the current balance on banking system in their country that may lead to serious economic problems like pay off workers specially in banking and payment industry because they will be replaced by blockchain. the transition of technology must be smooth in order to maintain the economy specially in the working sector.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
improvegoup

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:21:35 AM

The government has finally begun taking steps to improve that aspect of the economy. The main reason is that electronic money is being used for money laundering operations that I understand from many bank employees. But I also understand that a committee was established to understand the rules of encryption and its usage.
temperatunre

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

The government has begun taking steps to improve that aspect of the economy. Not only in India, but all over the world the problem is one - the emergence of new coins and new projects! Nobody is against the encryption system, no one is against bitcoin!
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

The main reason Indian government is giving for ban is that btc is used in illegal money laundering which is giving way to illegal activities. More over they are not able to track this so they are banning it. So they have issued notice to all Bank to stop the cryptocurrency accounts through RBI notice. Even they have stopped the crypto exchange to stop the fiat currency trading but exchanges are now giving trading for crypto coins only no more fiat currency is supported.
viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:27:08 PM

The good news is that some of India's exchanges are trying to make India an open country, and there is no need to worry too much about the future of Bitcoin in the Indian market.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:59:54 PM

I think lndian government has banned the cryptocurency because it will be used by bad elements & responsible to decrease the revinew
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:20:47 PM

The good news is that some of India's exchanges are trying to make India an open country, and there is no need to worry too much about the future of Bitcoin in the Indian market.

When India banned cryptocurrencies and when the people to make the country open. These two didn't happen in that country. I have friends in my room from India. They use to reveal what is happening there.
It is actually poor country with no regulations on any thing even their country maintenance rules. In that case how they will treat bitcoin for citizens wellness.
Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:32:51 PM

THe Governing bodies does not have any idea about the positive out come of the use of bitcoins and other crypto currencies. The crypto currencies has brought a revolutionary change in the financial industry as this crypto currencies has the capacity to wider acceptance of bitcoins and other crypto currencies due to the fact that bitcoins has the ability to uplift the economic conditions of the world and can alter the lifestyle of the people by getting financial freedom to all equally and enjoy life without worry of debt so the Central authorities and the bankers are scared of losing the job when bitcoins become predominant in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: