Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:41:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best criteria to judge a good bounty  (Read 870 times)
jamisky (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:16:59 AM

While some bounty hunters lay more emphasis on the community members of the project. I tend to look at the technical aspect of the Whitepaper, website structure and team because I have seen a lot of projects with large communities failed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:25:28 AM

All of you correctly do, and it's necessary to work in this sphere. But the team of the project - is his representing person, you will look through unwillingly who is developers of this or that projects. And in general it is necessary to pay attention to the road map of the project, design of the website, white paper, a platform essence.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:27:30 AM

First Of All You need to research about that bounty project and their team and second see their roadmap total coin supply and all then choose their bounty. It is help you to choose good bounties.
crampus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:38:20 AM

In this thread, there was a topic of how the members of the projects turned out to be false, here's the proof that you need to analyze the project completely.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

if you're talking about specifically judging bounties, you could try and check the bounty manager's history. is it a completely new person? is he from the project itself?
so many bounties seem to be based on nothing but 'good words' and eventually never pay out.

if you're joining a bounty that's been going for at least a week, check the spreadsheets, ensure that someone is keeping track and updating it regularly.

but if you mean generally how to determine if the project is good, you can look in this thread Smiley

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:46:37 AM

The current scenario after the crowd sale only find the right project because white paper, Road map and developing team all are good but project worth is important thing in this scenario because they have some criteria once it will reach the expected sale this will continue in market. So bounty is hard to predict in this scenario.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Donned

Activity: 196

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:49:26 AM

So, to judge whether the reward thread is good or bad is to judge whether the ICO project is good or bad.
More attention should be paid to open source. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:53:33 AM

A large number of subscribers on Twitter or telegram does not provide any advantage. The idea of the project is much more important. Of course, it is important that the accounts of developers were not fake. Participation of the team in summits and conferences will be a good indicator
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:54:19 AM

While some bounty hunters lay more emphasis on the community members of the project. I tend to look at the technical aspect of the Whitepaper, website structure and team because I have seen a lot of projects with large communities failed.

A good bounty is any bounty that is not a scam. This is not something new. A lot of projects fail because of a very bad project or it could also be a scam. All those things that you said could be an indicator of a good or bad bounty. You really have to be very careful.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:58:20 AM

Sometimes a project may have all that you have stated, good team, a whitepaper, a secured website but will still fail at the end. These features are good to consider though, but the idea behind the project is also important. Is the idea really good? Do you think people and other investors will be interested? These are some questions I do ask myself.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

Normally you can find the white paper in the ICO link of the website itself mate but along with that you can find the technical paper also in the the website bro. Those project you can able to analyze it easily how the technically it can go correct.

Please review about the ICO projects with the team information, from which manager handing the bounty program and finally who are all in developer team that is what you need to look on it mate.
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

Even if the project has enough followers, so it might be a scam, so most of the time I will eradicate the development progress of the project to determine the project, however this is not all judgment standard.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
simapple

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:04:15 PM

I totally agree with you. However, team members play an important role in the project's prospects. They can have good connections for example.
sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

I think the team members is one of the most important thing, I'll be more concerned about the degree of team, because only an excellent team can make the development of the project is more outstanding, so our tokens, worthwhile.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
uppon

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

I think that the most important thing to judge the bounty is to check the resume of the main members of the team. The second is to check the activity of the community and then check the feasibility of the white paper. I think these three points are indispensable.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:34:38 PM

Yes, you should check projects website and also developers page, devs should have real names and their photos,  project should have a supporting community ,stage of the the project is also important ,the idea behind the project is an important key for successful investments.
Pr3ko

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:02:11 PM

Well it would be hard these days to justify a good bounty even the ones being run by high profile members in this great community these days can be scam. But the few factors that i always look for before participating in any bounty campaign is the idea behind the project is it achievable and are their goals realistic. These days so many projects want to do things that is not practical. Another thing is to look at the team members who have been shown as team members and check out their individual profile whether they are actually involved in the project sometimes the team members can be fake. Tread carefully and i am sure you will do good in this community.
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:05:08 PM

I think the main idea of project. Because , people first check for the idea for understand bounty. So, most important criteria is  idea for me.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:45:49 PM

It's really hard to find good bounty now, but it still possible. For example you can chack bountyhive or amazix this two places with good bounty's imho. ALso I recoomend you to participate in bounty programms wich Sylon as a bounty manager.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:53:33 PM

it is true the community can support the project but not necessarily the project is good, because I think we should see from the concept and potential of the project and read whitepaper also the team behind it can influence the success of their project
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: