Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:52:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best criteria to judge a good bounty  (Read 870 times)
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

The best criterion for choosing a bounty is the idea, it should be viable and useful. Then pay attention to the team, the team must be realistic and meet the objectives of the project.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hendramuliadi

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:30:08 PM

a bounty of success is not only seen in Whitepaper or kamunitasnya, if I want to follow the bounty/ ICO, usually I ask "how many tokens have been sold?" or I see on the website, If the token sold has reached the soft hat, I will invest or follow the prize in the project.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:32:02 PM

Just like an ICO, you gotta check the supply of coins (1%? 2%? for bounties), Token value potential, the capability of the team to deliver that value, etc.

The difference is: you are not going to invest money. Instead, you are investing your time, which is another valuable resource, into that ICO.
teeshe

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:19:17 PM

While some bounty hunters lay more emphasis on the community members of the project. I tend to look at the technical aspect of the Whitepaper, website structure and team because I have seen a lot of projects with large communities failed.
You are very much right with projects having large communities that have failed. As for me, i look at track records of previous bounties organised by the bounty manager before making conclusions as to the success of the bounty/project. Although, large communities are beneficial to projects in some ways; however most projects with large communities bought their way through via airdrops.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:41:04 PM

I would say it is not enough to just look at the technology or the community, it should really have both. At ICO stage it is impossible to tell as the community has not been built yet. The project team is the most important, then after that see if it is a deliverable project or going to be a failed ICO

Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:52:45 PM

The choice of bounty should be approached as seriously as the choice of ICO, so as not to waste your time. To get acquainted with the company's website, to evaluate the usefulness of their products, to see the road map
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:03:31 PM

For me, the criterion of a good bounty is a good and necessary project idea, strong and detailed WP and known or at least proven experienced team. When I'm too lazy to study the technical project intricacies, I just choose a bounty campaign proven managers who either have a low scam percentage or haven't at all. Such managers usually care about their reputation and won't take any projects into work simply because they are paid for it in bitcoin or fiat (not in tokens)

Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:07:08 PM
Merited by Idrisu (5)

While some bounty hunters lay more emphasis on the community members of the project. I tend to look at the technical aspect of the Whitepaper, website structure and team because I have seen a lot of projects with large communities failed.
I do used the following criteria to judge good bounties: white papers, teams and existing structures.  If you can find good information about this three others criteria will be secondary.  I have also find out that the team matter the most because without good team no matter the write-up and structure, the projects will still fail.
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:51:43 PM

As long as it is not associated with token suite then you have lower risks of being paid according to your efforts. Most campaigns associated with token suites often fails to give rewards and turns out to be a scam so I suggest you stay away from these bounty platforms.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:09:24 PM

You are trying to look deeper into the project, which is a nice thing. You can learn a lot from the structure of the whitepaper and the website, the words and phrases used tells a LOT.

Otherwise, check their team, their connections, try to judge how credible and competent they may be.
Their telegram channel is worth checking, but rather for the replies of the team.
Evaluate the idea behind the project, and after all these, you might know where to invest.
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:05:23 PM

Whitepaper is certainly an important document by which we can judge the project, it is also worth evaluating the site and the team, it is no less important components of the success of the project. Despite the fact that many projects that have a fairly large community turned out to be a fraud, it still affects the project positively, the more people the better. Personally, I'm looking for those projects whose developers are already working with quite well-known and established players in any technical or social services.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
trunggian1102

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:08:27 PM

it is true the community can support the project but not necessarily the project is good, because I think we should see from the concept and potential of the project and read whitepaper also the team behind it can influence the success of their project
My evaluation criteria are pretty simple, see if their whitepaper is feasible, whether the founders can afford it, the funds they invest, the reputable ICO rating group
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

Whitepaper and an existing working product is a very important factor in choosing a good ICO bounty plus a big bounty pool and handled by a trusted campaign manager of the forum that is my criteria for judging a good bounty.
fork100

Activity: 252

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:15:17 PM

A very large criterion is a certain background of the team and the project as a whole, if there is something to learn, it is always more interesting to consider.

jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:19:50 PM

I have been joining on bounty campaign since last year and based on my experienced i chose the bounty program or project simply by having a good white paper, website and a devoted team members and a CEO. And sometimes even if that project have that all criteria, they failed and scammed people like the other bounty.
thiennhan677

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:25:06 PM

I have done bounty and airdrop.
Ok. I already realize that have a lot of scam both bounty and airdrop.
So when I join airdrop and bounty, I check very clearly with bounty, and airdrop is a little.
- About airdrop:
+ I usually check about this project have app. Without, I will check DEV team, and presentation on their website. Moreover, I care to communicate on telegram, twitter, bounty.
- About bounty:
+ I also check same airdrop but more clearly. Add, I will active pm with  amount of one our DEV to verified  Have they joined or worked with this project?
Special, I think in order to that project thrive. Their technology must very very good , It must be applied in practice. I usually prioritize some projects mention or have platform about advanced technology.
liangzi123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

The quality of current bounty activities is declining. If you want to get a very good project through bounty and hold it for a long time, it is basically impossible. As long as you can complete the currency, it is better.

Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:39:26 PM

It's really hard to find good bounty now, but it still possible. For example you can chack bountyhive or amazix this two places with good bounty's imho. ALso I recoomend you to participate in bounty programms wich Sylon as a bounty manager.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:42:55 PM

Before participating in any Bounty  I often deeply research the project. My advice is to pay attention to whether the projects have a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarantee that it is not a scam as well as long termed activity before ICO.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 12:52:55 PM

I don't have a very keen eyes when it comes to looking for the best available bounty in the community. The one I look first is the campaign manager. Once it is a reputable campaign manager, I always think that it is a good bounty campaign. Because of the history of their works. Which is right sometimes.  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: