Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:06:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best criteria to judge a good bounty  (Read 875 times)
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:38:25 AM

there is many things to check before joining any bounty, As far my knowledge first of all see the time period of that bounty then check who is the bounty manager and how many stages they are giving in that bounty.Then read the white paper and check the worth of that project and also check the track record of the team who is going to lead the project to make it successful. After joining the bounty check ever week that bounty manager has awarded your stage as per your work or not, it is very important . Good bounty manager check your work weekly and awarded your stage after two three days of work.

shi0714

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:59:45 AM

HOW TO FIND A BOOTTY ICO NGON
(Article based on personal point of view)
To find a good bounty then of course find out which ICO is hot. We will evaluate ICOs by the following criteria:

1-Rating: go to websites like
https://icobench.com/
http://icorating.com/
https://crushcrypto.com

2-Communities:
The ICO, whose topic ANN on bitcointalk.org has many pages, is that many people comment on that comment, proving it is of interest.
- Its bounty has many pages and check its spreadsheet see many people apply for it, it also proved to be of much interest.
-The ICOs are discussed by many groups, ok duj like IndaHash, CyberMiles. In the past two ATS and Proby were also delicious.

3-ICO News & Specs
- The ICO do good stitches, it is much advertised is fine.
- Based on the coin it bonus + Coin price when the ICO, max supply ... to calculate how to make it bounty of how much money.

*** To sum up 3 on the ICO see high ratings, then look for bounty and then do.
tranquochung

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:04:48 AM

Dear friend,
There are many criterias to determine a good bounty. It is up to each ICO and how to reach the market. Some criterias are size of pool for bounty, the team for developing, the method to reach market, the market that coins to join.,...
duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:09:27 AM

You should consider about the population of that bounty, which you can see through their social media campaigns like fb,twitter,telegramor blogging youtube or reddit,blog writtings, then once you are going to joinin the signature campaign, you should take a look at the allocation, if it is arund 25-40%  then that would be the ideal bounty allocation. Then you have to research the product/services that this ICO has to offer,if there is none, I don't think you should join.
sleepless

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:28:59 AM

Dear friend,
There are many criterias to determine a good bounty. It is up to each ICO and how to reach the market. Some criterias are size of pool for bounty, the team for developing, the method to reach market, the market that coins to join.,...
Criteria are many, and one more important point is in the bounty, this is the manager who leads him, much depends on him how much you earn.

Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:34:57 AM

I see quality gifts by observing team profiles and team credibility, I am also paying attention to the concept of corporate ideas that they manage, many prizes that create ideas beyond their means, so the gift ends with a scam
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:36:31 AM

While some bounty hunters lay more emphasis on the community members of the project. I tend to look at the technical aspect of the Whitepaper, website structure and team because I have seen a lot of projects with large communities failed.
their plan, their team, their partners, their platform, rating or feedback and also their product is the best criteria to look if you are looking for a good bounty campaign.

Rumahkaca

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:36:58 AM

of course I will examine the details of the project first, see how the white paper and their road map. team members are important, but important with whom they partner and who their sponsors are. Good luck.
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:38:40 AM

I think the biggest influence for bounty programs and ico projects is on the advisors and ambasadors in the ico project. the more prominent advisors and ambassadors on the project then sales at ico will be successful.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:18:33 PM

I always prefer working with some set of managers, such amazix, because i cannot cope with the stress of doing thorough research on a project and at the end, it fails. Since some of these managers have successfully managed projects, i just do little findings on their projects and join.
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:42:01 PM

All of you delineating absolute create, and it's elementary to chore in this creation. But the body of the project - is his delineating humanity, you faculty double o ended unwillingly who is developers of this or that projects.
Voomleli

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:36:31 PM

The best one is dependably the abundance, where the ICO is as of now effective and achieved the Soft Cap, that is a protection that you'll get your tokens, however it relies upon the abundance administrator as well, I know a large number of them, from whom you never get tokens.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:44:23 PM

Bounty hunters always know how to make money for themselves. Therefore, they always have the criteria for evaluating good bonus campaigns. How long does it take to participate in the campaign, who has the investment and development potential?
Marbela2018

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 11:45:23 PM

While some bounty hunters lay more emphasis on the community members of the project. I tend to look at the technical aspect of the Whitepaper, website structure and team because I have seen a lot of projects with large communities failed.

Nowadays it is rather difficult to determine which bounty is really good. When we see technically we see good prospects and it turns out that token values are not comparable to our analysis. My strategy is only to take part in the bounty as much, and hope that at least 10 percent of the value is enough for me.
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:47:45 PM

To judge a good bounty
1. The bounty manager: have come to know some managers prefer to safe their integrity and name, they stand in as escrow and get you paid for your effort, when ever they see things are going sideways. They will rather stop the bounty and save everyone the stress. Try look for a trust worthy bounty manager with good reputation.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:49:23 PM

To find a good bounty, we must first select a good ICO campaign. Typically I would look for potential ICO projects through well-known bitcointalk managers and find the current ICO campaigns they are managing. That's how I see it best to find a potential ICO campaign in which the ICO scam rate is more than 70% at now.

Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:29:43 AM

the bounty is indeed good, the first time I can see how the sales achievement. When his token sales already exceed the softcap, then I value it a great bounty. Usually many devotees to type this kind of bounty.

gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:37:08 AM

I always prefer working with some set of managers, such amazix, because i cannot cope with the stress of doing thorough research on a project and at the end, it fails. Since some of these managers have successfully managed projects, i just do little findings on their projects and join.
Yes, the bounty manager in this case is important because it bridges good relations with the project development team. The first one I checked to participate in the gift was the bounty manager, then checked the white paper and the development team, then made comparisons from various rating sites, and did not forget to check the team's activities on various social media.
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 07:38:48 AM

Look at financial terms and conditions of the project. If it is no scam project team will return funds to contributors in case of soft cap failure.

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 07:46:12 AM

everyone has its own assessment aspects. many are judging from the team but also a whitepaper is a must to note is also to be able to determine a generating bounty. When more and more analysis of the team, the whitepaper, the website certainly provide enough good results also for the profit that could be obtained.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: