Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:49:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Winner of 2018  (Read 508 times)
Grissham

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:55:18 AM

I chose the bitcoin certainly, bitcoin still will remain a leader in this year. because I believe the events of yesterday will be repeated for this year. bitcoin will back up and occupy the Summit.
derihendra

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:00:10 AM

Which cryptocurrency will be the winner in the end of 2018? And why you think that?

My prediction, bitcoin is still the first winner by the end of 2018, looking at bitcoin volumes now, it seems, no other crypto will beat bitcoin

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:02:50 AM

The most outstanding coin for this year will still bitcoin and there's no need for any debate about it.

htaviet

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:04:12 AM

i think  credits (CS) and ADA will win
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:19:56 AM

It's bitcoin, no doubt, because there are policies in place to restrict the entire cryptocurrency market.
Bitcoin is recognized by most countries. Grin
But he will not give you the profit that can give altcoins. Look at the same QuarkChain, people were able to make good money on it. I think Fantom will also be able to please those who bought it.
I think with the win Cryptocurrency market will generate big profits. indeed for Cryptocurrency many enthusiasts who support it to make Cryptocurrency become the winner and become a big enough profit in the future. with this will be very capable to make Cryptocurrency as the greatest ruling of profits.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:28:26 AM

This is very simple to realize that BTC will become the most significant exchange rate crypto at the end of 2018. Because the BTC exchange rate is currently the highest in the market and far beyond Ethererum at the price of just more than 400 dollars. In the next 5 years. BTC and ETH will become the symbol of the cryptocurrency market.
I agree on you that in the next 5 years Btc and ETH will be different  from its current price and all cryptocurrency will be affected as well. The only question is who will still there and who will be a dead project some of them made promises. Well atleast we are all engage on blockchain adoption.
conmeo2777

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:32:01 AM

bitcoi
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:33:10 AM

Which cryptocurrency will be the winner in the end of 2018? And why you think that?
I think bitcoin will still be a winner. I do not feel any doubt.
indeed bitcoin is always a role model for altcpin that already exists or that will appear.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:35:53 AM

What do you mean by your question, which cryptocurrency will be the largest in market cap by the end of 2018 or which coin or token will be the largest gainer in value?

If it's option one then I would suggest it is still going to be Bitcoin, I don't see it being knocked off its top spot anytime soon. If it is option two then I have no idea it could be any random altcoin that moons after an ICO but I would suggest that most of the top alt coins right now will rise by 100 - 200% by the end of 2018 as long as we see a recovery take hold.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:40:52 AM

It's bitcoin, no doubt, because there are policies in place to restrict the entire cryptocurrency market.
But he will not give you the profit that can give altcoins. Look at the same QuarkChain, people were able to make good money on it. I think Fantom will also be able to please those who bought it.
this year that will be the winner I think is still Bitcoin. with the development of Bitcoin from year to year that continues to increase the ability to make the development of Bitcoin is very reliable and make the value so high compared to other coins. so it's great with Bitcoin being the winner and mastering the market.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:35:07 PM

this year that will be the winner I think is still Bitcoin. with the development of Bitcoin from year to year that continues to increase the ability to make the development of Bitcoin is very reliable and make the value so high compared to other coins. so it's great with Bitcoin being the winner and mastering the market.
Bitcoin will be in the first place in the ranking, it is a fact. I'm saying that it won't give you the same profit that QuarkChain has already given to its investors(6.01 x in ETH, 5.42 x in BTC, 4.77 x in USD). And that Fantom could follow the path QuarkChain. Bitcoin could give 2x by the end of the year, I think.

I think with the win Cryptocurrency market will generate big profits. indeed for Cryptocurrency many enthusiasts who support it to make Cryptocurrency become the winner and become a big enough profit in the future. with this will be very capable to make Cryptocurrency as the greatest ruling of profits.
I still don't understand what you're trying to tell me, I'm sorry.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:28:27 PM

Bitcoin will be in the first place in the ranking, it is a fact. I'm saying that it won't give you the same profit that QuarkChain has already given to its investors(6.01 x in ETH, 5.42 x in BTC, 4.77 x in USD). And that Fantom could follow the path QuarkChain. Bitcoin could give 2x by the end of the year, I think.

I think bitcoin will be more dominant here and most alts will follow. So if you have money in there don't you worry invest what ever you really want. But don't forget to exit or sell some to get profits.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:33:24 PM

QuarkChain and NKN will be winners in 2018 because will enter TOP-10 on coinmarketcap, why? Because I explored their potential and you?

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
NoRiskNoSuccess

Activity: 308
Merit: 40

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:35:29 PM

from my personal portfolio i think peculium will go crazy if they unlock AI trading. +300% in Backtesting from January. i personally at 70% loss at this time from january.
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:37:08 PM

i have to favorite coins which are bitcoin and etherium and both are coins that worth it to invest but if i have to say only one it may be etherium since it became such a popular for these last days so for that reason i think it will going to win at the end of 2018

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

I think bitcoin will be more dominant here and most alts will follow. So if you have money in there don't you worry invest what ever you really want. But don't forget to exit or sell some to get profits.
I wasn't worried before, and I don't plan to do it any further. But I don't understand the meaning of your message, what are you trying to tell me? If you have any opinion about the coins, which I wrote about, then share it.
crypto_geeek

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:23:47 PM

The bitcoin will win, of course, since he has the greatest support from investors who will not take their money anywhere. If someone does not agree, you can suggest your own version.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:37:48 PM

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/07/13/cryptocurrency-market-update-ontology-ont-and-bitcoin-gold-btg-leading-the-rally/

Still bitcoin is the winner ,all over and over again . Despite of  its very expensive price , people always trusted  bitcoin and always takes the lead , no doubt of investing  to it ,  guaranteed.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Catorabu

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:30:28 PM

Eos has the most potential in my opinion to be one of the top3 coins in the future.
Neo Revol

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:38:22 PM

I think TIO Tokens has a good chance to be the project of the year. Because of its capable team, senior management with vast experience in bringing start-ups to be launched, including bringing some to Nasdaq. The vision to work with regulation and help not only the company itself but the whole crypto market to grow, as regulations and laws around the work are devised.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: