Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:09:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Friendshipcoin | FSC | 0 Premine | Now Trading on swisscex.com  (Read 55814 times)
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:34:49 PM

Can I mine this when I hate people?
kaptainkrayola (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:44:47 PM

Ok, I spun up another server and setup a load balanced environment.  This should greatly help the latency on the pool.

Might take a little time for the load to spread out but this should take care of the slow page load times and keep the pool up in case of one of the servers dying.
GTX77

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:51:32 PM

Hmmm.....I was thinking about this.  What about a dog or a cat?  A dog can be a good friend.
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:23:37 PM

Hmmm.....I was thinking about this.  What about a dog or a cat?  A dog can be a good friend.

Yeah, friends come in all shapes and sizes.  You could just have a sock puppet you are really fond of.   Over at Friendshipcoin, we don't judge.  Wink
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:01:20 PM

Can you please acknowledge the fact that your pool is holding our coins hostage?

Apparently "E-mail confirmations are required for editing your details, changing your password, and withdrawals", however, I have received no such email and cannot edit my payout address.

tylerbrad85

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:03:49 PM

Can you please acknowledge the fact that your pool is holding our coins hostage?

Apparently "E-mail confirmations are required for editing your details, changing your password, and withdrawals", however, I have received no such email and cannot edit my payout address.

Did you click on "withdraw"/"unlock" to get the email to change everything? You won't get an email till you "Unlock".

lajz99

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:06:12 PM

Did you click on "withdraw"/"unlock" to get the email to change everything? You won't get an email till you "Unlock".

Where is this button?

tylerbrad85

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:08:21 PM

Where is this button?

Its in blue bottom of each of the sections and looks like Unlock  Smiley (I just checked now and the button is there Tongue )

it will unlock ->send you an email (check your spam folder)-> you click confirm and the page will show up with the boxes (password, payout add, etc.) being fillable.

The only thing is you must do this every time you need to change something or want the manual payout right away...kind of a hassle....
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:12:05 PM

Lots of people are getting paid out, you just have to use the site the way it was designed  Wink
lajz99

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:12:41 PM

Its in blue bottom of each of the sections and looks like Unlock  Smiley (I just checked now and the button is there Tongue )

it will unlock ->send you an email (check your spam folder)-> you click confirm and the page will show up with the boxes (password, payout add, etc.) being fillable.

The only thing is you must do this every time you need to change something or want the manual payout right away...kind of a hassle....

Ugh, thank you.  Nothing like being different than the rest of the pools...  Roll Eyes

lajz99

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:13:28 PM

Lots of people are getting paid out, you just have to use the site the way it was designed  Wink

I think you mean the way you designed it...I've never used a pool that functions like this.

tylerbrad85

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:14:18 PM

Ugh, thank you.  Nothing like being different than the rest of the pools...  Roll Eyes

I've seen other pools like that too...Wonder if its an option in settings, just to be a little more secure  Huh (prevents hackers from changing anything without email confirmation)
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:14:39 PM

That is on my list of things to change because it is a hassle.  However, it does protect your coins from those nasty hackers so it's kind of a tradeoff.

Lots of people are getting paid out, you just have to use the site the way it was designed  Wink

I think you mean the way you designed it...I've never used a pool that functions like this.

The MPOS front end for the pool has that enabled by default.  So whoever wrote MPOS designed it that way.  I'm sure there's an option to disable it I just haven't found it yet.
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:15:10 PM

hi, do you need a faucet?

1 BTC = 1 BTC
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:18:37 PM

hi, do you need a faucet?

Sure!  PM me some details.
dmgta

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:19:23 PM

I think we need another pool not saying the one we are all on isn't good its just full net hashrate. Never good for a coin.

We need to split this up way over 51% at this point.
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:45:16 PM

http://pool.friendshipcoins.com

confirmation emails not getting sent so i cant edit account and get my coins out
this happens all the time to alot of people and i think its a fuking stupid idea
it all over the forums people complaining about it happening across several pools
just leave it up to us to make sure our accounts are secure
it we dont to bad
this would be about the 20 th pool this has happened on for me
it getting real annoying

P.S if someone ask if i have checked my junk/spam folder i will reach through the computer screen an choke them.

kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:48:46 PM

http://pool.friendshipcoins.com

confirmation emails not getting sent so i cant edit account and get my coins out
this happens all the time to alot of people and i think its a fuking stupid idea
it all over the forums people complaining about it happening across several pools
just leave it up to us to make sure our accounts are secure
it we dont to bad
this would be about the 20 th pool this has happened on for
it getting real annoying

It's on my list tonight.  The emails go out, they just seem to be slow.  I'll update the thread once I get it disabled.
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:50:19 PM

cheers mate
sorry for sounding rude
just getting tired of it

kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:53:01 PM

cheers mate
sorry for sounding rude
just getting tired of it

No worries, I get it.  Just have to keep my priorities straight so I can keep everything up and running and all of you fine people mining before moving to the smaller annoyances.

I appreciate the feedback either way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: