Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:09:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Friendshipcoin | FSC | 0 Premine | Now Trading on swisscex.com  (Read 55814 times)
goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:37:47 AM

The topic should be changed to mention its on an exchange, so it attracts more people.

+1

kaptainkrayola (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:55:21 PM

The topic should be changed to mention its on an exchange, so it attracts more people.

Like that you mean?
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:13:08 PM

After that, we need to start rebuilding the website.
When that's done, we can start to spread the word!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

good effort Smiley but your design will suit kids. The original logo is so COOL.

FSC is sure to rise. >20 satoshi/ mil in 2 weeks.

It has potential to reach 20 sat., but this coin needs to get more attention.

I thank you for the input on the logo/design.  I don't know if targeting just the kids is really what the aim is for the coin.  I more envisioned it being a coin that was easy to get a hold of, and easy to trade.  The idea was that people would tip it and give it away to other people that did things that were "friendly" or helpful or whatever.  You're right that this coin is not for the serious people and isn't meant to be super serious.

As far as the value goes, keep in mind the coin is just a little over a week old and has only been on an exchange for a couple of days.  I fully expected there to be a huge sell at 1 satoshi as soon as the coin hit the exchange because of the people that mine all new coins so they can dump them as soon as they get anywhere.  I don't think that's going to last and as long as everyone can continue helping build the community we will get some attention and some value out of the coin.

I'm working daily on getting more things going for the coin and spreading the word.  The new Reddit Tipbot is a great tool for this because you can tip FSC to anyone on reddit.  I went through and tipped a bunch of people in /r/CryptoCurrency last night and got several messages asking about Friendshipcoin.  Maybe they'll buy/mine some, maybe they wont but at least they know what FSC is now.

I'm going to work on a Facebook page and a dedicated Twitter handle next to see if I can spread the word some that way.  Also going to get a Twitter tipbot going as well.

One big thing I think we need is a game people can play with FSC.  I have a 1 Million FSC bounty for a Dice game since those seem to be popular but would pay the bounty for any decent, working game.

SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:58:32 PM

I thank you for the input on the logo/design.  I don't know if targeting just the kids is really what the aim is for the coin.  I more envisioned it being a coin that was easy to get a hold of, and easy to trade.  The idea was that people would tip it and give it away to other people that did things that were "friendly" or helpful or whatever.  You're right that this coin is not for the serious people and isn't meant to be super serious.

As far as the value goes, keep in mind the coin is just a little over a week old and has only been on an exchange for a couple of days.  I fully expected there to be a huge sell at 1 satoshi as soon as the coin hit the exchange because of the people that mine all new coins so they can dump them as soon as they get anywhere.  I don't think that's going to last and as long as everyone can continue helping build the community we will get some attention and some value out of the coin.

I'm working daily on getting more things going for the coin and spreading the word.  The new Reddit Tipbot is a great tool for this because you can tip FSC to anyone on reddit.  I went through and tipped a bunch of people in /r/CryptoCurrency last night and got several messages asking about Friendshipcoin.  Maybe they'll buy/mine some, maybe they wont but at least they know what FSC is now.

I'm going to work on a Facebook page and a dedicated Twitter handle next to see if I can spread the word some that way.  Also going to get a Twitter tipbot going as well.

One big thing I think we need is a game people can play with FSC.  I have a 1 Million FSC bounty for a Dice game since those seem to be popular but would pay the bounty for any decent, working game.

I don't like that logo - although I can't say I'm a fan of the current logo/site design either.  If I have some time this weekend (I have multiple projects ongoing at the moment) I will see if I can take a shot at something.

I'll also be glad to help with any marketing efforts, social media, etc.  Shoot me a PM and we'll talk.

No charge...trying to make a name here Smiley

kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:36:21 PM

The site design was always meant to be a placeholder.  A friend of mine put it together in about 5 minutes so it's on the list of things to upgrade.

If you're willing to help, I would appreciate that greatly.  I'll PM you and we can go from there.
tomoto

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:15:36 AM

We need to have a lot of buyer, there are no offer today its sad -_-.

Dont know what is wrong but there is something for sure.
goldmaxx

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:10:43 PM

The site design was always meant to be a placeholder.  A friend of mine put it together in about 5 minutes so it's on the list of things to upgrade.

If you're willing to help, I would appreciate that greatly.  I'll PM you and we can go from there.

Any news to share?

SlidingHorn

Activity: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:12:12 PM

Any news to share?

I was at work yesterday...we've exchanged skype IDs but haven't had an opportunity to catch up w/ each other yet.

MagpieMark

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:12:41 AM

Best bet for getting word out, /r/dogecoin. Tip doge & friendships at the same time, and you're laughing. It'd appeal to them best, probably, just for spreading it. Though you're probably already doing it, at a bet.
goldmaxx

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:40:22 PM

Are you just letting this coin die?
Please do something to promote this coin, I am willing to help where I can.

kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:34:53 PM

Are you just letting this coin die?
Please do something to promote this coin, I am willing to help where I can.

I'm on every day working on the coin.  I have been updating the thread, we've been building new things, all that fun stuff.  I have a logo design contest going to help spruce up the image.

Working on some Facebook promotion.

Working on some games.

Working on a new site.

Things take time and so far it doesn't seem like anyone else is really out there helping spread the word so without community support there's only so much the core team can accomplish.

If you and anyone else really wants to help the coin, go spread the word.  Get your friends that may not know much about crypto currencies to download the wallet and send them some coins.  Talk about it to the people you know that are into crypto.  Go try and convert some Doge guys to FSC.  There's a million things that everyone can do to help.  I can't be the only one talking about the coin on forums and reddit otherwise I just look like a spammer with no community support.

There's a reddit tip bot setup so help out by going and tipping people with it.  If you need coins to do so send me a PM and i'll send you some or go over to the giveaway on Cryptocointalk and put in your wallet address for 10k coins.   https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/5680-friendshipcoin-giveaway-10k-fsc-to-your-wallet/
leonar76

Activity: 678
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:48:01 PM

now the price is 2 satoshi at c-cex.com Smiley

i am investing, i like this coin.
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:49:17 PM

now the price is 2 satoshi at c-cex.com Smiley

i am investing, i like this coin.

Thanks for your support!
leonar76

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:52:21 PM

i can invest 5M for dice game of FSC . or partner just PM.
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:01:34 PM

i can invest 5M for dice game of FSC . or partner just PM.

I have a bounty out there but nobody has bitten yet.  I started building one over the weekend but didn't get it done.  Assuming my week is slow I might be able to build it this week yet.
leonar76

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:19:41 PM

ok good. i believe this coin. take it easy.
1stbet

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:20:58 AM

Difficulty very low.. good for mining
1stbet

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:49:57 AM

Hey guys, go vote for us on Mintpal.com so we can get listed.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Thanks!
leonar76

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:23:11 AM

the Turkish forum announcement. done.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=486285.0

kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:14:06 PM

the Turkish forum announcement. done.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=486285.0

That's great, thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: