Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:34:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or EOS? which coin will survive?  (Read 27531 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:48:47 PM

Of course, ETH will be better and more potential than EOS. Because ETH is very popular and fast and secure, besides ETH ranks on EOS on coinmarketcap. The value of ETH and EOS is so different. The marketization of the ETH market is also much larger than the EOS. I think ETH can only be defeated by Bitcoin so I will choose ETH if investing in the crypto market.

That's certainly true, mate. ETH is still the most popular smart contract platform available today. On other hand, EOS is only months old with no real use yet. It would need a couple of more years of development, to become a full workhorse just like Ethereum is now. Of course, we cannot deny that EOS's technology is far superior than ETH's tech, bringing unparalleled speeds and zero costs. But ETH will still be the winner because it has mainstream adoption and that's what really matters.

Over time, as both projects grow in development and community support, the possibility of one becoming dead, will decrease over time. Which means, that both EOS and ETH will survive for a long time. One thing for sure, is that ETH resembles Bitcoin in many ways. Which explains why it's been behind BTC in terms of market cap for a long time. ETH embraces decentralization for security and reliability, while EOS embraces centralization for quick TPS and zero costs. Therefore, both will survive but with their respective visions and purposes for the mainstream world. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:53:33 PM

ETH and EOS cannot be compared. ETH is one of the most important assets of this market and has proved itself in many issues. More time is needed for EOS
Avri Susanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 06:55:51 PM

both will definitely last in the future. but for who is the best, I don't know yet, because it's still too early to talk about who is the best. currently both coins are still in the development stage so every day there will be changes on the platform. we can only wait until the time that proves who is the best.
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:00:16 PM

both have different advantages so I think it will be difficult if the two coins lose their place. because currently both have different beliefs from investors or holders. but to see the advantages maybe ethereum is superior in my opinion

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:45:50 PM

Ethereum will definitely survive and will continue its development. As for the EOS, it is already more difficult to predict, since today the coin still has flaws, and if the developers fix it, then this asset will have the opportunity to flourish in this market.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:09:16 PM

Yes, of course, both coin will survive. Ethereum has already firmly taken its leading place among the cryptocurrency.
As for the EOS, yes, of course, it has flaws. But the team seeks to eliminate them. And now there are improved versions of the EOS (for example, Telos, Worbli).
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:16:54 PM

ethereum is now an altcoin which is very much discussed because of the changing prices that continue to change and even continue to compete with ripple (XRP) in the coinmarketcap position.
I'm sure that compared to EOS, ETH still has better power compared to EOS.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:23:22 PM

The market is big enough for both and will continue to grow when we recover from this bear market. If ethereum doesn't sort out it's TPS issue then i can see EOS taking over due to it's superior technology and increasing global support

Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:27:58 PM

i think both ETH and EOS will survive until the bull market. ETH is the foundation of altcoins and it has built a strong ecosystem. It will live for a long time. EOS is now ranked fifth, it has huge financial support, and its ecosystem has grown.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:34:58 PM

Recently, many projects are starting to choose an EOS project. If you notice, this is really true. Especially if you understand that ETH in general is much better and there are many more projects on this project. ETH has more features.
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 09:07:48 PM

Both will survive, but who will take the leading position is a good question, because the EOS has all the prerequisites to overtake Ethereum in the near future.

centhiniz

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:09:33 PM

both will survive, ethereum and eos both have good projects so it is possible to survive, both are potential coins and have a large
community so even though they are hit by a storm they will survive, I always think positively about the future of the altcoin

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:01:25 PM

Yes, of course, both coin will survive. Ethereum has already firmly taken its leading place among the cryptocurrency.
As for the EOS, yes, of course, it has flaws. But the team seeks to eliminate them. And now there are improved versions of the EOS (for example, Telos, Worbli).

Exactly. EOS may still have its flaws, but it's much faster and cheaper than Ethereum itself. The forked versions of EOS (like Telos, for example), aim to be an improved version of the decentralized blockchain operating system. Of course, it's only a matter of mainstream adoption for any cryptocurrency to succeed in the long term. So far, both EOS and ETH had experienced some level of adoption within the mainstream world.

When compared one from another, ETH is still the winner because of many obvious reasons. The potential is there for both blockchains to transform our society in ways that were never thought possible. Considering that smart contracts are the way of the future, EOS and ETH could survive for a long time. Nonetheless, it would be wise to diversify your investment into both cryptocurrencies, as they're highly prominent within the crypto space. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:50:49 PM

I think that Ethereum has more chances, it is a promising coin that has worked well and is used by a very large audience!
Ah of course now Ethereum the good coin , but I think altcoins often change seats and technology become obsolete , I think now both coin will to live

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:04:51 PM

I would say that both of these coins should survive. Both of them have good team and developers. But even so I believe more in Ethereum
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 07:45:15 AM

Both ETH and EOS will still surely survive. But in terms of + I can bet it on ethereum coin, because it has more adoption compared to EOS. But in EOS they have a solid future roadmap that needs to keep an eye on.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
iamverybusyperson

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:12:48 AM

Why they can't bot survive? As i know they not direct competitors, they pretty different. Ether is more popular, but EOS is coming, i believe in it and planning to invest even more.
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:17:54 AM

At present, Ethereum is still the most powerful base chain in the cryptocurrency market. EOS is difficult to surpass Ethereum. There are many opponents in Ethereum. The opponents of Ethereum are not only EOS, but many of them are opponents of Ethereum, but they cannot surpass Ethereum.

sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:28:02 AM

I think both these coins will survive, because they have a very great technology and functionality. They are not a shitcoins and they have a demand between investors.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:53:42 PM

If we draw conclusions on the dynamics of the development of projects, it seems to me that this is ETH, because today I don’t hear anything from the EOS project, because I haven’t published anything for a long time. It seems to me. I could be wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: