Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:56:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or EOS? which coin will survive?  (Read 27517 times)
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:48:27 PM

I think ether and EOS coexist. These are the two best coin present. They are chosen by investors for long-term development. Ethereum and EOS have more features than bitcoin. They are the coin of the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trugad

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

I bought EOS. Straight for all the money. I really believe in the project. It seems to me that he will replace ETH with time. We just need time to straighten the market and then fly.
And EOS technology is much more advanced than ETH. And the speed is greater. So I'm behind the EOS
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:52:23 PM

Why do you think that some project must suffer? I think that very soon these projects will cost much more than they cost today, because these projects have good prospects. Let's see, time will tell us what's what.
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:16:26 PM

I have always had a strong believe that both coins are great coins are both have the criteria of surviving the market, and an even stronger believe that ethereum is the coin that is most likely to survive the market conditions. But seeing what has been happening with the coin for the past weeks, I'm not certain what I believe again, cos it seems like ethereum is dying.
Hct2005

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:21:59 PM

Share please your opinion
What are the +/- for each one and Why will this one survive?
Maybe there is something that you see and other don't
Very hard question because ether is experiencing a  downfall at the moment but still i would go for eth as this is popular to most crypto enthusiast and it's platform is being used by ICOs.
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:22:45 PM

I will prefer ETH because it has a strong foundation as digital currency with many uses. Ethereum always survive after many fluctuation and always pump after a lot of dumps. Ethereum is a survivor.
Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:57:23 PM

the coins that will survive are of course ethereum, the community of ethereum is very large and good. then enthusiasts from ethereum every day always increase. a lot of support for ethereum, I'm sure ethereum will survive.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:58:58 PM

Both coins will survive for sure. You took two great going to compare. EOS now runs on their own blockchain. EOS's popularity is increasing day by day. Now the position of the EOS in the fifth in the coinmarketcap according to the market volume. I think EOS place will be after ETH soon. If ETH Continues to down, or if EOS started to grow higher than Ethereum, then EOS can replace the ETH place in volume!
Marbela2018

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:31:48 AM

I think EOS will be more vivid in the future. An accomplished investor like Peter Thiel, who was the initial investor of Facebook, invested heavily in EOS. I'm sure EOS is the future blockchain.
GolemTrader

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:37:08 AM

I think that both the ETH coin and the EOS token will survive together over a long period of time as both projects grow in development. More exposure will also lead to both of these projects gaining traction and contributing success to the overall market of cryptocurrency and the technology behind. It doesn't make sense to assume that 1 will definitely survive over another given the current standing of the dev team and progress made.
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:50:11 AM

hey boy, eth, eos, stellar, ripple are not decentralized!!! pay attention to the website named "are we decentralized yet?" https...arewedecentralizedyet dot com and please take a look at the column named "% of money supply held by top 100 accounts" the ripple has 81% of money supply held by top 100 accounts, ETH has 34%, stellar has 95%... on the other hand DASH has only 14%, DASH is absolutely decentralized; looking at this data analysis, we must conclude that DASH is the best option  Roll Eyes

there's this problem with some of the big coins out there - the wealth distribution doesn't look good.  a small portion of people controls a big portion of the coins.  supporters should learn to give up some coins by selling at a little higher than average price.  this way, the price would increase.  this is a win-win situation.  hodling isn't the best solution if the project needs to go to masses.  the project should promote more transactions, which will be good for the general.
the rivalry between the two coins it produces the best position battle field report.
the two are mutually enhancing its development to attract interest in this appeal to make a strong advocate for increasing the power coins to survive.
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:02:51 AM

Ethereum will win.  Thats an easy one.  You want to know why?  Easy.  Go buy 10 EOS and put them in a private wallet.  Good luck.  I will see you in a few hours/days as you try to get all that to work.  No one in the mainstream is going to go through all that.  LOL.  Using Ethereum is a stretch for them.  EOS is out of the question. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:14:38 AM

I think EOS will be more vivid in the future. An accomplished investor like Peter Thiel, who was the initial investor of Facebook, invested heavily in EOS. I'm sure EOS is the future blockchain.
to choose between the two coins iniu. certainly I would prefer the Ethereum.
because the development and value of owned Ethereum is much higher than the EOS.
Although the development of the EOS that are currently on the rise still can not beat the Ethereum.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:30:37 AM

EOS is a competitor who simply deserves to ethereum and this deserves to be owned as an investment asset. both have names and great potential in the result and this is quite confusing as well if you choose to invest. ethereum continues as the trains but the EOS keeps up and grew quite large and have a chance to replace the position of the ethereum.
JQCrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:33:34 AM

I think both coins will survive.
Each coin has great and different features:

ETH:
- Older, bigger community, supported by many companies and firms.
- The technology should be upgrade.

EOS:
- Should expand the community and the ecosystem.
awosesun

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:37:43 AM

Definitely ETH has more survivability.  Ethereum was the first to successfully pioneer and develop smart contracts which so many ICOs are based upon.  2017 was the year of the ICO generating billions of dollars in funds raised.  If there were no ethereum, there wouldn't be the same ICO success we see now.

But why not both?  There is no reason they can't both survive as long as either are flexible to change and further develop in order to generate business value.

You are right but i still give it to EOS, though EOS is still new and very soon everyone will see it's full potential. Unlike Ethereum, EOS is an application platform, which allows anyone to write code and publish it to the blockchain and run it on the blockchain without needing to ask for permission. Simply, it is a hosting environment for decentralized applications, whereas Ethereum is like a micro-controller, EOS is an like an operating system running on a multi-core processor.
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:45:13 AM

to choose between the two coins iniu. certainly I would prefer the Ethereum.
because the development and value of owned Ethereum is much higher than the EOS.
Although the development of the EOS that are currently on the rise still can not beat the Ethereum.
The EOS will be the coin which was able to continue to grow in the future and continue to compete to become the coin of very able to reliably. with its ability to continue to grow is able to generate more profits that bring it into coins that were so advanced.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:59:11 AM

I think both of them will survive but if I was given a chance to choose between the two, it will be Ethereum. Eth should be judged but its current price right now because it will recover by the end of the year. Those who didn't invest on ETH while its cheap will regret it when the bull run comes. We are invested in some coins that was not even in the top 10 and we can't even put some money on Ethereum. That doesn't make sense at all. Cool

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
vodkal

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:02:43 AM

If i had to chose one of them i would say ETH of course, the project is already running and the potential is still huge. EOS project is imho one of the best for the future, but it have to make is own story and the project is still at its beginning. So let’s say, the experience of the ETHEREUM is the reason why i would go for it.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:06:27 AM

In my opinion both altcoins are so strong and they will survive as long as Bitcoin is there . Additional to that ethereum for me won't surpassed by eos no matter what project eos add.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: