Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:50:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or EOS? which coin will survive?  (Read 27528 times)
coneing

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:19:33 AM

Many people say that ETH is an old coin so that it prefers the EOS concept, this is what makes many ETH investors turn to EOS and with the current trend, of course I prefer EOS compared to Ethereum.
I will say that EOS will take some time to reach to the stage at where ethereum is right now and as we can see ETH is also doing its struggle with the passeg of time so it is possible that ETH will move more faster then EOS. In this way I will prefer ETH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:03:54 PM

The EOS blockchain has some problems and one of the major ones is that it is not even fully Decentralised and this has made some experts to say that it isn't even really a genuine blockchain project because of it's partly centralised model.

Ethereum has become the third in cryptocurrency world. Telling the truth it has become a surprise for me, an unexpected result of last events on the market. I don't think that Ripple is worth to be the second currency but my voice of course means nothing.
Ethereum will survive and EOS. But Ethereum is a leader.
Meizu

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:05:42 PM

I believe these two coins have very strong technology, I think these two assets will survive. But in my opinion, ETH is stronger than EOS.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:23:35 PM

I think they will both gonna survive because of their different awesome features that can make the investors invest to their platform. And I think they will still be a good currency to invest with our money that will give us a better profit in the future, that's why I keep buying in those currency to get a better chance of getting a big profit.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 01:53:48 PM

ETH and EOS are well-established coins and are among the top in crypto. ETH is used as the core platform for projects and ICO and their numbers are already very large and this is a form of innovation even though some of them are SCAMs. EOS is a developer that is good for public utilities on their networks and which can be tokens. EOS and ETH will continue to grow to provide the best for users
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:57:47 PM

Both of the coins are much popular in this time. But i think ethereum will survive for long time because most of the altcoins are now ethereum based. After that as a decentralized crypto currency, ethereum has much potential and popularity also.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

For me whatever your choice both are good. Ethereum will surely survive the market obstacles. Eos will also overcome the same obstacles. The potential altcoins normally experienced such serious matters but the good thing is they can overcome the circumstances.
Dagybeg

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

I still think ETh has more chances to survive, it's much more used nowadays
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:03:41 PM

EOS is more a marketing and failure project. imho

EOS is very young, and it is to early to come to any conclusions. If the team continue working at the project as hard as it used to do before, the token will continue its growth. Meanwhile, I trust ETH more.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:25:07 PM

if it is necessary to choose Ethereum with EOS, of course, people tend to choose ETH because it has been proven quality and ETH platforms are widely used by large projects and therefore undoubtedly ETH is still far superior to EOS.
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:58:55 PM

I believe these two coins have very strong technology, I think these two assets will survive. But in my opinion, ETH is stronger than EOS.
At the moment, of course eth looks stronger , but for investors, I think eos looks very promising , I certainly do not hope that eos will overtake eth , but the fact that it will grow very well is for sure

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:36:20 PM

I personally think ethereum will continue to lead with big market share in ICO based project. EOS will not take ethereum rather, it will create it's own market while ethereum will keep enjoy 90% of patronage from taken creation of cryptocurrency market!

That's certainly true, mate. Ethereum will still be an extremely popular cryptocurrency due to its first mover advantage on the market. Many startups and companies have already launched their ICOs with it, which means that they're highly accustomed to its design. On the other hand, EOS is new and not well-known within the blockchain industry. While it may have several advantages such as high speeds and cheap costs, it hasn't brought the level of attention from the mainstream world as Ethereum.

Despite this, there's a possibility that EOS and ETH would turn their separate ways with their own market. EOS can be highly beneficial for businesses, while ETH would be practical for individuals and developers. Both would survive for a long time, if they have enough support from their developers, businesses and individuals alike.

Nonetheless, the future is bright for both smart contract platforms despite being different from one another in terms of centralization. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:39:04 PM

both coins are very promising and I think that they will continue to live in the future

The market fall affected these altcoins negatively, and they lost in price a lot. Nevertheless, in the future, EOS and Ethereum will show their strength. They will be the most trusted cryptocurrencies.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

The market fall affected these altcoins negatively, and they lost in price a lot. Nevertheless, in the future, EOS and Ethereum will show their strength. They will be the most trusted cryptocurrencies.

Well, even though EOS and ETH have lost a lot of value of the course of this year, they're still standing strong as smart contract platforms for the mainstream world. Eventually, as businesses and corporations see the true benefits of dApps, they would either use ETH or EOS for mainstream usage. Even now, ETH is the world's largest smart contract platform with a wide user base and extreme popularity. EOS being new to this world, still has a long way to go, but it has potential in becoming the true successor of ETH.

As such, EOS provides high speeds and no fees, while ETH provides high security and reliability. Which means that they could co-exist alongside each other for many generations. What really determines the survival of a cryptocurrency is developer and community support. Both EOS and ETH fit the bill nicely, which means that they'll never die. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:11:19 PM

Well, even though EOS and ETH have lost a lot of value of the course of this year, they're still standing strong as smart contract platforms for the mainstream world. Eventually, as businesses and corporations see the true benefits of dApps, they would either use ETH or EOS for mainstream usage. Even now, ETH is the world's largest smart contract platform with a wide user base and extreme popularity. EOS being new to this world, still has a long way to go, but it has potential in becoming the true successor of ETH.

As such, EOS provides high speeds and no fees, while ETH provides high security and reliability. Which means that they could co-exist alongside each other for many generations. What really determines the survival of a cryptocurrency is developer and community support. Both EOS and ETH fit the bill nicely, which means that they'll never die. Just my thoughts Grin
I have some from both, its natural that I believe that both will survive and rise in value one day in the future. Thanks Abiky for nice explanation about some of the differences between eth and eos, main thing is that they can coexist and both have or can have promising future, I bet on that, that`s why I have some money on that, waiting for the future. Your thoughts and mine are very similar, I`m glad that this topic have much more positive comments than negative ones, that means both eth and eos have support from cryptocommunity.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

As for me Ethereum will survive, EOS is just an hype project which has not proven itself to the level of the hype. Everyone here will agree with me that currently in the industry, there's not project that have proven its usefulness more than Ethereum. And another good news about the platform is that its developers don't stop working to improve it.

WebdeveIoper
Copper Member

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 06:31:23 PM

ETH, so many tokens are based on ERC20.

Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:33:22 PM

I think at this moment we don't have to think about both of them. Cause both of them is very good as a platform token. Ethereum is still the most popular and used platform. Almost 90% of the icos are still based on ethereum. And they recently announced than they will be upgraded to ethereum 2.0. And they also announced they they will be hard fork. In other hand EOS is the largest ico ever. They collect billions of dollars during ico. And after a long time they launched mainnet but the adoption of EOS is slow to dapps maker and icos. But it already started it's run and have a great future.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
DanWalker

Activity: 1918
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:36:35 PM

ETH, so many tokens are based on ERC20.

Yeah, and unfortunately more than 95% of them will die with SEC's approach. Maybe even more. SEC has started their crusade against malicious ICOs, so even ethereum is in danger at the moment. So that's why the lack of ICOs at EOS platform could be helpful (for EOS ofc) in this case.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:38:38 PM

Share please your opinion
What are the +/- for each one and Why will this one survive?
Maybe there is something that you see and other don't
These two coins, ETH and EOS are already very stable coins and as such I expect them both tom last forever in the cryptocurrency market.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: