Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:50:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save my coins and tokens?  (Read 2470 times)
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:54:34 PM

This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin

The best thing to do in the market situation is just to hold your coins in order to avoid losing a huge amount of your investments or capital or invest even more in order to earn more profit.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:13:34 PM

for now this I do is I still hold the coin that I have because holding is the best way for now, the market is still not as stable and the price can not be sure will rise in a short time.
Frob1992

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:44:31 AM

with the intention to save, you need to have a number of staying power, that is the most essential and of path good fortune, it facilitates people very a whole lot, it appears to me that it's far now very crucial to recognize. the primary aspect simply do not rush to attract conclusions.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:24:58 AM

for now this I do is I still hold the coin that I have because holding is the best way for now, the market is still not as stable and the price can not be sure will rise in a short time.
best move, buy a coin in when all coin down. This makes it easier to define the future. buy a good coin then keep it in the wallet and wait until the price goes up and sells. the best choice to buy ETH, Monero, BTC.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:30:09 AM

To keep coins and tokens that I have, I usually more carefully. Do not carelessly entered the market, and not indiscriminate selling in the market. Usually I'll hodl, until the price is completely safe. And I will continue to do activities in the crypto can earn more tokens and coins. For example, join the bounty or airdrops.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:47:23 AM

This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that.
It is the result of the volatility for that coin you are holding.

I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects.
You don't have to be tricky if you choose to do nothing and hold that's fine but that's the risk of holding but in the end you'll still see the gains.

So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin
When you see the price dropping, you can convert that coin into Tether to make it stable. Once the price starts moving up again, you can convert it to that coin again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mmmn639

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:06:58 AM

The best way to do this this year is to wait, nothing else to do, no matter what choices you make, the results are not ideal.
If you want to save your coins, just wait patiently. Waiting for the market to pick up
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:11:49 AM

This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin
So you only want to preserve the purchasing power of your coins? There are basically three ways to do that. The first one is to sell for fiat, the second one is to sell for USDT, it is very similar compared to selling to fiat except that you are getting a stable coin, the third and final option is to hedge your coins, if an exchange allows this you can retain the value of your coins whether the market goes up or down.
Irina_ortman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:51:58 AM

I basically decided not to sell my Altcoins for at least another year. In a year I will take a further decision on these coins. While investing in Bitcoin.
Juggernautbtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

If you do not need this money in the near future, then just put everything in Bitcoin and wait. I think that even if the price drops to $ 5000, it will not stay there for a long time. This is a fairly safe investment and will be able to bring a good profit in the fall.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:02:08 PM

Is there any way else than keep your coins and tokens in your wallet? I think you should use MEW for your ETH and ERC20 tokens but if you're afraid of hacker so try to get a hardware wallet asap. For other coins you should use their own wallets but don't forget to set up 2FA. That's all Grin

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████