Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Neo is one of the favorites this 2018  (Read 762 times)
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:04:13 PM

This is not new to anyone new has been around for a bit long time now after being antshares
to neo, they have develop and been active through the years after rebranding, they been
popular specially in china , and abroad, i been also watching neo close and they have good projects
ahead and been features in youtube, for me this is neo's year and we must have a piece of it while its cheap
im calling the price to 200usd by the end of the year which is not difficult to achieve
whats your call?

neo is the same is eth and there is a large community behind the neo and new icos are developing their tokens on neo platform because transaction cost is much cheaper and fast than the eth. for sure it can hit 200$ this year

I also think NEO is among the best projects as it is real Ethereum competitor regarding the ability to serve as a platform for ICOs. It is technically superior to Ethereum, for instance when you look at the number of transactions per second. Projects like ADA claim to be able to top this but so far they are only better on paper. NEO is already there and will also be able to scale thanks to infrastructure projects like Trinity.

SergeyS

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:16:46 PM

I'm not going to describe NEO's prospects now, I think they are obvious to many people.I believe that if we take into account the growth rate,the coin may reach a high level .Definitely this coin will gain strength.Investing in it makes sense!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:07:14 AM

This is not new to anyone new has been around for a bit long time now after being antshares
to neo, they have develop and been active through the years after rebranding, they been
popular specially in china , and abroad, i been also watching neo close and they have good projects
ahead and been features in youtube, for me this is neo's year and we must have a piece of it while its cheap
im calling the price to 200usd by the end of the year which is not difficult to achieve
whats your call?
The main competitive advantages of NEO, which can affect the price of this token in 2018, include: lower commission rates compared to similar block systems → more opportunities for earning; high operational efficiency of the platform → quick and convenient operation; limited mining: within a year can be mined max 15 million coins → protection against inflation;
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:52:57 PM

this project has a good reputation, in 2017 the project showed a steady growth and a big leap forward in terms of technology

lajtman

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:23:08 PM

Neo has got a good position on the cryptocurrency market in this year and I suppose that it will be increasing in the future as well to get maximum from its potenatial.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

Because maybe it's a good goal and there are big events and big projects neo so this is what you want to buy investors and hold for a long time but more research on neo so you do not repent but just to buy the neo neat and hold it .
whk0

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

Because this cryptocurrency has reached a really high level of success for the last time and its potential is still so promising for me and for other members here I hope.
walcott

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

One of the reasons why NEO is a favorite coin is because it's a community coin.
redoxet

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:54:33 PM

The NEO cryptocurrency has its own features of the system, which makes it promising. It is also regulated by the state and is as safe as possible. The growth of this cryptocurrency does not slow down.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:01:53 PM

In my opinion, NEO is cloning from Ethereum, but in some parts, NEO is actually better than Ethereum, but not everything is good, every thing must have advantages and disadvantages. And NEO proves that they deserve to be the next altcoin that can be the most promising altcoin for future profits
kritiana008

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:57:39 AM

Neo has become a part of my favority alternative cryptocurrencies list not for so long and happened only thanks to the Neo's fast increasing in being valuable, which index is the first for me for making decision.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:00:51 PM

whats your call?
The main competitive advantages of NEO, which can affect the price of this token in 2018, include: lower commission rates compared to similar block systems → more opportunities for earning; high operational efficiency of the platform → quick and convenient operation; limited mining: within a year can be mined max 15 million coins → protection against inflation;

These are indeed very compelling reasons to use NEO as a platform for ICOs instead of Ethereum. I believe I have read it is also easier to develop in NEO as you can use C++ as a programming language. Ethereum requires a proprietary language. Anyone who can confirm this?

juliyett

Activity: 166

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

The question is quite simple and I think that the answer will be following like that Neo is going up more confident and promising which makes it so competetive.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

I don't think so, I didn't favor the nhep coin in the slightest.
everyone has their own favorite coin, and there is a reason for this.
it might be great to use long or short term trading or a stable price Wink

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:31:11 AM

NEO, the Chinese ETH like I always call it supports a lot of programming languages and they are very popular in the Chinese market. It's prospects are huge and it would be foolhardy not to have some of it in your portfolio for as a long hodl.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:31:21 AM

NEO is a pretty good project, let's say China's Etherium! But now, China is tightening up the management crypto NEO stunted development
tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:05:57 AM

neo is a good potential altcoin from china,it is good time to invest price is low in these days and you will b earn good profit from its,it has the potential to reach and cross more than $ 200 by the end of the year
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:07:52 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 02:21:21 PM by luongdk

Yes, Neo is on attractive price levels, but what do you think about ontology?
 Ontology is going to compete with neo and a lot of people call it even more potential than Neo.
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:12:58 AM

Neo won a worthy position in the top 10 crypto coins! of course he has all the opportunities to preserve and multiply his positions. I saw the road map, I saw that the guys have a very tight schedule in development, in integration, and in the promotion of crtpo coins! And by the end of the year, I think there is a whole possibility that the price has reached  200$!
CryptoChanel

Activity: 102
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:25:59 AM

Given the current crypto market conditions I am not sure that Neo - nor any crypto - is actually to any extent favorite. The USD seems to be more favorite. Owning any crypto this year is just bleeding you to Death. I hope I am wrong.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: