Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:07:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Neo is one of the favorites this 2018  (Read 762 times)
feranmi2018

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:56:34 AM

Neo is a unique and outstanding project base on the technology and new  mechanisms use for the project and the team is awesome
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

Well I can't say about NEO, I didn't buy this coin. I'm looking for new altcoins now. I'll read what they say about NEO. I worked with NANO before, and it worked out well.
NervousFiend

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:04:12 PM

Very stable cryptocurrency, it showed itself last year and due to this has gained popularity, so broke out in the top.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:13:21 PM

The main advantages of NEo are orientation to the Chinese market, support of digital certificates for the solution of untrusted nodes in the blockchain, good support from developers. However, who is the favorite of this ode will show time at the end of the year.
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:14:33 PM

NEO is really a very strong project. It seems to me that this coin has great potential. I like Asian projects because they have high quality.

markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:21:10 AM

Base on my observation, neo is the favorite in 2018, because as of the last year back in december 2017, neo almost reaches to 200 usd per neo coin, and as of now, the coin price is almost at 18 usd, so it is a great time to purchase it asap.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:57:38 AM

Base on my observation, neo is the favorite in 2018, because as of the last year back in december 2017, neo almost reaches to 200 usd per neo coin, and as of now, the coin price is almost at 18 usd, so it is a great time to purchase it asap.
we all know that NEO is a coin that is almost comparable to ETH, so it's not surprising that many NEO hopes will grow and increase. NEO has good resources that can make it continue to grow so I strongly agree with you about the conditions of the NEO prices that go down so this is a very good time to invest.
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:04:13 AM

we all know that NEO is a coin that is almost comparable to ETH, so it's not surprising that many NEO hopes will grow and increase. NEO has good resources that can make it continue to grow so I strongly agree with you about the conditions of the NEO prices that go down so this is a very good time to invest.
Indeed for NEO is one of the favorite coins on 2018. NEO shows the development that continues to be very able to make major coin as NEO produces a considerable advantage. so I count on it as a coin.
dillonplayadoe

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:08:48 AM

This is not new to anyone new has been around for a bit long time now after being antshares
to neo, they have develop and been active through the years after rebranding, they been
popular specially in china , and abroad, i been also watching neo close and they have good projects
ahead and been features in youtube, for me this is neo's year and we must have a piece of it while its cheap
im calling the price to 200usd by the end of the year which is not difficult to achieve
whats your call?

NEO is one of the easiest plays out there right now.  Pays you to hold in GAS.  Also moons every time the market turns up.  It's always on the big gainers list on green days.  This is all with China restricting every thing dealing with crypto.  Imagine if they let up just an inch.  NEO will explode. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
IanKaramazov

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:10:59 AM

NEO has been successful throughout 2017 and 2018.
It had great working products and a great supportive community.
I used to invest a lot in NEO but not anymore. For me, it is already matured now and there is not much of room for it to grow anymore.
I want to invest in other coins that could moon and give more profits.
quiritarycrypto

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:58:33 AM

Because NEO is one of the Altcoins that has a good development and continues to advance every week. Even though NEO is currently a small price, NEO has become one of the strongest candidates as a good and potential coin so it can accompany Bitcoin in the Crypto World today. That is what I know.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:47:43 PM

Neo is best altcoin for 2018 because it have a strong project where they are working on blockchain technology and smart contracts. At this time price of Neo is very down due to heavy correction in crypto mode market and it have good potential to grow.
Don Lord

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:28:28 PM

I am familiar with this coin and I see it as promising and reliable enough today, there is a good potential, I think in the future this project will compete with the ether.
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:33:07 PM

According to me neo is not just favourite for 2018 but its my 2nd favourite altcoin after Ethereum . I like neo because it has own blockchain , transaction speed very fast and transaction fee zero that means no transaction fee , how more you want  Roll Eyes Shocked

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
ShalenaMama

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:35:53 PM

I believe that NEO is a fairly stable and promising coin. Which itself will show. I am sure that now NEO showed only a fragment of what it can.
JLinaEGrin

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:35:17 PM

I understand why NEO is a favorite and not only this year but also the following, because with the collapse of Ethereum and Ethereum classic, even Buterin himself said that the times of Ethereum have already passed and are in the past. And as we all know NEO is a direct competitor to Ethereum and that is why the majority of smart and prudent people left Ethereum Ecosystem in NEO Ecosystem!!!
cryptosyss

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:30:08 PM

NEO is an analogue of Ethereum, only of Chinese origin. And, as you know, China is not the last country in the modern world for GDP growth. Therefore, it is obvious that they will also develop and advertise their project.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
BTC_ADA

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:12:08 PM

Probably because this cryptocurrency attracts more and more investments and, I think, it is worth noting that the platform officially cooperates with Microsoft.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: