Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:48:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big news for bitcoin and crypto currency  (Read 3172 times)
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:28:59 AM

This is one of the most good news lately. Hopefully this will help increase the capitalization of the crypto currency that will attract the attention of investors.
This news will surely bring positive effects on the community and the market itself. I'm really glad that switszerland finally recognizes it and willing to manage digital currencies and also supported by their government and bank. There will be more secured transactions and safer environment for their investors.

foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:04:08 AM

This is big news for the cryptocurrency world that's why that is the great and good news many people are not curious now the're lot of choosing that they anything want to choose, I happy because other country are starting accept bitcoin that' why bitcoin become stronger and stronger until to our future.

From year to year, we have many opportunities to work with Bitcoin. The government of the way consumers decide what is the main reason of using Bitcoin by people inside the country.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:10:37 PM

I am more than confident in that those changes are going to be applied to those who live in there, anyway, it does not affect the entire population in here because there aren't many people from there actually, but it is good to see some good support

Good news like this even if they are not going to have a huge effect in the market are still preferable to all the FUD we were getting almost every single day, and now that the price has recovered a little I hope more good news like this appear so people begin to regain their lost confidence in bitcoin, I know it will take time but the market cannot remain this low or people will begin to panic sell again.
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:22:28 PM

Switzerland’s stock exchange – owned and managed by SIX – has announced its intention to begin offering crypto-specific markets in the very near future. The new SIX Digital Exchange, SDX for short, is – will be fully regulated by authorities in its native country, and backed by the Swiss National Bank, in the same way as its main exchange.

This is really good news for bitcoins and for people who use the switch stock exchange. More markets means more costumes, also for bitcoins, and some investors don't want to control there own private keys, so for them this is a much easier way to trade crypto, without having to deal with wallets.
zinkla

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

the really BIG NEWS are goign to be in here in the next few weeks as soon as the ETF for bitcoins are approved, and i am more than confident in that it will be happening, and we all in here would be more than bullish about bitcoin, lets believe on that

131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:52:31 PM

Switzerland’s stock exchange – owned and managed by SIX – has announced its intention to begin offering crypto-specific markets in the very near future. The new SIX Digital Exchange, SDX for short, is – will be fully regulated by authorities in its native country, and backed by the Swiss National Bank, in the same way as its main exchange.
That really is a very good news. Currently, many of the altcoins have cooperated with many large enterprises in the countries. This is a sign of strong growth in the future of Cryptocurrency.
The article gave me more motivation to invest and hold in the long run. Cheesy
really, gradually the government that forbids bitcoin may be able to re-legalize bitcoin, if this happens maybe bitcoin will rise drastically.
one by one state company began to support crypto currency, hopefully many companies in the world can work together to support crypto currency
freetokens

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:19:24 PM

Swiss crypto friendly country even banks in Swiss are developing innovating products for its customer and now they are going to start new cryptocurrency exchange will be game changing in the crypto world
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:20:24 AM

i am impressed that the swiss national back is involved. switzerland becomes the no.1 in the cryptoworld, if they continue like that.
sajidm

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:28:33 AM

This is avery interesting development for cryptocurrency
I think this is just a a little preview for whatbis coming in the near future
SamarasLoch

Activity: 250
Merit: 3

Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 01:14:44 AM

This is a  step in the right direction for cryptocurrencies at large. I am so happy to hear this great news as this will attract Swiss money to the crypto market. I just hope the bulls make good use of this update and create an uptrend for all cryptocurrencies.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
kimdungtruyen

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:39:34 AM

I hope because of this great news because right now I only see bad news every day and bitcoin prices are decreasing day by day because of bad news
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:42:47 AM

I am glad that I have been able to read this great good news about the crypto currency community. I was too bored to hear almost everyday a bad news regarding the crypto currencies and now, this is another new and exciting information for my ear. I hope that good news for the crypto world will keep and continuously happen.
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:35:18 AM

Well its such a great news for the progression of cryptoworld.

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

If these good news that related to bitcoin will continues, the cryptocurrency market will become bullish till the end of the year. Bitcoin have been under frequent attacks by many kinds of FUDs, critics and government led imposition of regulation. The announcement of Switzerland's stock exchange to offer some cryptocurrencies is first in that country which may also lead to legalization of some cryptochrrencies like bitcoin.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:04:27 AM

Wow ! very positive news. I think in near future almost all the countries have to make such steps because now a considerable volume of credit is being transferred through crypto currencies and it is increasing day by day. so  these steps are needed to go with the world flow
mcmchdlg03

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:26:24 AM

Incredible news! There's a major plausibility that crypto market will be bullish again because of this selection of the Switzerland stock trade. Digital money is gradually being embraced by various nations now. It's extremely overpowering to realize that the world is gradually receiving to the innovation that we genuinely accept could have any kind of effect to each and everybody of us.
yousuf5
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:05:18 AM

Great news! There's a big possibility that crypto market will be bullish again due to this adoption of the Switzerland stock exchange. Cryptocurrency is slowly being adopted by different countries now. think we will be able to see a significant growth in the market because more investors from Switzerland now have the necessary legal things to trade cryptocurrency.
wonderfulvn

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:59:45 AM

I know it will take time but the market can not remain low or people will start to panic selling. The money market will become optimistic until the end of the year. Critics and government have imposed regulations.
giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:34:06 PM

Welcome and very glad when receive this news, we are receiving a lot of good news about Bitcoin and other digital currency. Cryptocurrency is being adopted by different countries now. The world is expanding and accepting Bitcoin as a kind of cash.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:23:48 PM

This is a great news for the world of cryptocurrency, so this is a great and good news that many people are not interested in, now there are many options that they want to choose, I'm glad because other countries are beginning to take bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: