Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:57:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big news for bitcoin and crypto currency  (Read 3172 times)
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:14:35 PM

good information, hopefully this news attracts investors to buy bitcoin and also attracts market prices ... this positive news is needed so investors believe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
art.vrn

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

Wow, it seems to me that this will greatly strengthen the crypto-currency market. Thank you for the good news!
Akmallesy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:54:38 PM

Hi, friend. this is good news in the world of cryptorency currencies, hopefully this will be realized
So the price of bitcoin will not immediately increase because all will need the process
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:55:20 PM

I think that btc and crypto currency are the best way to earn good money. As for me, it is the best way to get what you need quickly. As for me, the best way to become rich is the possibility to trade
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:55:51 PM

Switzerland’s stock exchange – owned and managed by SIX – has announced its intention to begin offering crypto-specific markets in the very near future. The new SIX Digital Exchange, SDX for short, is – will be fully regulated by authorities in its native country, and backed by the Swiss National Bank, in the same way as its main exchange.

that's really good news for the development of bitcoin and crypto currencies. I hope this news will quickly spread throughout the world so that everyone knows about crypto currencies and I'm sure that more people will invest in bitcoin.
gusnulyadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:11:35 PM

I hope the big news and all the good news about cryptocurrencies will continue to spread her in the crypto currency community. I am happy that Bitcoin is going well because it now gets more users.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:33:34 PM

This is quite a positive news for cryptocurrencies, I have always viewed Switzerland as one of the most friendly countries for digital currencies, and it improved the popularity and adoption of cryptocurrencies.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:17:12 AM

The market is now tempting to enter only smart investors
They are actually entering but slowly
If the slow climb continues until we hear strong and good news
Others will enter and but will buy at much higher prices than now.

Only smart investors are getting into the market right now, everyone else is very scared about what happened and are very reluctant to enter in this market but that is a huge mistake, because it is precisely when the market is down where you are going to make a lot of money and if you invest enough capital you have the chance to even become a millionaire in just a few years.
Cupomi

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:28:39 AM

Switzerland’s stock exchange – owned and managed by SIX – has announced its intention to begin offering crypto-specific markets in the very near future. The new SIX Digital Exchange, SDX for short, is – will be fully regulated by authorities in its native country, and backed by the Swiss National Bank, in the same way as its main exchange.

news like this should be exemplified by many countries, because it turns out the crypto market in the world is starting to grow, the world is undergoing a currency revolution, we must always be forward thinking it is very possible 10 years the paper currency era will be replaced by digital money, bitcoin can be a very strong to master the rotation of the world currency.
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:37:25 AM

this is good news. I hope this will be realized, not just a discourse. crypto currency has become a trading commodity, not only used as a digital currency that aims to be a substitute for conventional currencies. so that crypto requires clear rules and requires support and cooperation from local banks.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Dongquensiar

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:41:44 AM

This is an uplifting news for the bitcoin network and the general population have numerous alternatives in deciding for a decent and honest to goodness trade to browsed. Seeking after more positive news as this one and not all the time we had perused negative news abotout bitcoin that will just check negative contact as for the value estimation of btc.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:06:22 PM

BEfore putting such kind of topic you must put proofs also as this will be senseless and turns out nothing if none,because every issue that might bring goodor bad publicity here should be post with links for proofs

But if this is true then all i can say is this a great new venture for our community as added support from countries is going to happen soon
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:26:15 PM

The support of such country as Switzerland is very important in the current situation. It can tip the scales in the direction of cryptocurrencies and change the opinions of many people with old views.
carlou

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

This is great maybe some other country will do the same If they will see the potential of bitcoin.
teehaa

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

it would be a big news for us. I hope that it will happen soon, I can't wait for bitcoin to go up rocket and see the faces of those who say that bitcoin is a scam! this is what bitcoin needs right now.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:34:40 PM

this news is pretty good, and hopefully hopefully with this news every country can read and bitcoin will grow again as before. because the development of bitcoin is eagerly awaited by everyone not only me.
Teclyna

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

Good news, but I think that this will not affect the market now. In a few weeks or months, it may well raise the price, but not now.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:37:08 PM

If cryptocurrency will be listed with stocks in exchanges, then it will be a good news indeed.
I hope bitcoin and crypto not only used for trading on exchanges, but it is used as a currency in every transactions too.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

This is good news for crptocurrency and it is also a great motivation for me to continue to hold and buy more altcoins for long-term investments. Today, many altcoins have worked with many large companies in countries. This is a sign of strong growth in the future Cryptocurrency.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:49:03 PM

I think with this information we can really find faults for the current market. We will not have to wait long for the market to recover again, this is coming closer. Information is really expensive. Then there are many countries that will take Bitcoin into the traditional stock market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: