Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:15:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TEMGEANCOIN, TGN and the TEMGEAN APP GIG ECONOMY  (Read 733 times)
Temgeancoin (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:57:54 AM

Do not miss this ICO, an excellent project and an excellent team. Campaign and marketing are good, the company's goals can be achieved without problems !

We are currently looking for community members who can host signature campaign for the project and also manage the video bounty . The Temgeancoin project is offering a 1,000,000 TGN video bounty campaign for all community members. All you need to do is provide a maximum 2 minute video of the Teamgeancoin project capturing the main points of the bitcointalk announcement thread. The final successful video shall be posted on YouTube and other online social media platform. In rh future, more bounty shall be announced. Same applies s to airdrop.
Temgeancoin (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:09:09 AM

Not sure I understand. Can you give us a real case as an example?

The gig economy refers to the seasonal and temporary workers who provide important short term services that is essential to the global economy. The goal of the Teamgean project is to harness the power of this economy under one platform and make it more accessible and effective for all participant.

quite interesting. but how many team members are there in your team?

Currently we have 6 professional developers. We are hoping to add more in due course as we are able to raise funds.

and what about the advisors?

Our project is still evolving and we are adding new team members and other important personnel. We have spoken to several credible individuals who are excited to be part of this project. A few of them have current engagements and will be available at a later time. Once we have firmed up we these Individuals an announcement will be made in due course.
ScottAdam.

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:55:55 PM

looking forward to the project.. I believe that the future of this project is bright.. thumbs up to the members of this team..
EDWARDS COLLINS

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:18:48 PM

will the site show how many tokens have already been sold?
John MURPHY

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:38:07 PM

I am interested on this business. I'll expect this to see what is going to originate.  Good luck fellows!
Tonny COOPER

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

waiting for your whitepaper.
Temgeancoin (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:16:23 PM

waiting for your whitepaper.

We will publish a concise white paper with a few use cases highlighting the relevance and importance of the project objective. Please follow our periodic roadmap.
Temgeancoin (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:23:41 PM

will the site show how many tokens have already been sold?

We will provide comprehensive information on the token distribution. Such will follow the following broad category:

Royal supply
Exchange listed supply
Reserve
AirDrop allocation
Marketing bounty etc

We encourage our members to follow us on twitter and keep up with posting on our bitcointalk ANN

Temgeancoin (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:11:51 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 06:34:47 AM by Temgeancoin

I am interested on this business. I'll expect this to see what is going to originate.  Good luck fellows!

Thanks for your interest. We are commmited.
B.REED

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:40:52 AM

Good morning, all.
I rely this plan will be success and can be reached the hard cap of ICO.
Temgeancoin (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:37:13 AM

Good morning, all.
I rely this plan will be success and can be reached the hard cap of ICO.

While the project is not undertaking any ICO, we are confident that it will be successful.
GAGA GRAY

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:20:33 AM

Great project!
will there be any discount in ico ?
Thank you!
James Anderson

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:28:13 AM

I'm now very interested in how the sale of tokens will take place. tell me, will the site show how many tokens have already been sold?
REYES07

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:44:56 AM

My understanding is that it will be a project for freelancers, a freelance marketplace where people can connect and share their skills for hiring and payments, feels great, this is the project I am looking for,happy to join the team
Dana BROOK

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:45:22 AM

I am interested on this business. I'll expect this to see what is going to originate.  Good luck fellows!
geogia122

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:46:26 AM

In which country will be the company head office located?
kemancok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:39:25 AM

what is hardcap and softcap for this project? and how does the team promote this project so that many investors are interested and can reach hardcap quickly?

Temgeancoin (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:57:33 AM

My understanding is that it will be a project for freelancers, a freelance marketplace where people can connect and share their skills for hiring and payments, feels great, this is the project I am looking for,happy to join the team

Yes it’s a versatile platform of buying and selling the services of temporary and upwardly mobile workforce. This economy projected to become the fourth largest sub unit of the global economy in th next 3 years.
Temgeancoin (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:05:53 AM

In which country will be the company head office located?

We have team members operating from different corners of the world currently, in Singapore, Hong Kong, Ukraine, danemark etc. because of the need to keep down cost, we have decided against a physical office currently. As an app, The Temgean platform will be accessible both as a desktop software and on your mobile devices. It will be easy to download from your android and iOS devices.
Temgeancoin (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:13:32 AM

what is hardcap and softcap for this project? and how does the team promote this project so that many investors are interested and can reach hardcap quickly?

Like we stated earlier, we are not implementing an ICO. Hence we will not be considering any hard cap nor soft cap. Through a process of private fundraising, the tokens have already been placed with core investors. You can get some TGN tokens on exchanges. Currently it’s listed on https://crex24.com/exchange/TGN-BTC

Also, the project is under listing consideration with Coinexchange.io exchange and other top and mid cap exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: