Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:17:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I become a Telegram bounty manager?  (Read 119 times)
KobbyD (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:04:17 AM

Hello, I am wondering how I will become a telegram bounty manager, and how much do you think I will earn. In ETH, how much can I earn for a whole bounty, being a bounty manager?
azvn

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:09:14 AM

You can apply for telegram manager to the project by negotiating with admin of project. As i know, telegram manager who is reponsible for telegram group and chat when someone ask question about project or relevant things, ban spammer, active daily to manage telegram group, answer all member's question, discuss about project. How much will you earn ? Depend on your negotiating skills, it can be paid by BTC, ETH or coin/token.
rodney0404

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:32:27 AM

Some campaigns have a telegram moderation campaign, you need to fill up a form and if you're already approved you may start moderating a telegram group. Most of the time, you need to pm the CEO of the project to apply a telegram moderator on a specific group and the salary is mostly the project's token. Smiley
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:39:12 AM

I have seen some projects offer bounties for telegram managers but they are quite rare. The rewards usually depend on the amount of users at the end of the campaign + activity. But you need to contact the team of the campaign you are interested in.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:45:19 AM

Hello, I am wondering how I will become a telegram bounty manager, and how much do you think I will earn. In ETH, how much can I earn for a whole bounty, being a bounty manager?
If you really have that time to manage a telegram group, you can offer your services to bounty managers and they can hire you if you are willing and the advantage is that if you have a portfolio of past experiences on managing a telegram group, that would be a plus! Smiley
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:45:50 AM

To Become Manager telegram bounty it is very difficult because usually bounty telegram it become one with bounty manager. If you want to moderate or manage a telegram group from a project it could be done.
Idowuogbo

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:50:40 AM

You will create a, telegram group or channel and invite people to join, probably ur friends. Consider the requirement of the project u wanted to join then u make the d group or channel is active, u decide who post in it and who will be d co-adnin. Then head to any bounty and join d with d group or channel u created. U become a bounty manager. #my opinion#
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:58:28 AM

Saying it is easy, but its not so easy, do you have a portfolio that you manage?
what experiences have you garnered ?
do you think you are capable and have the whole time in the world to be online almost 18 hours per day ??
its not only about the reward but your capabilities and temperament to handle difficult situations

So relax, learn and take a step at a time.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:01:54 AM

For starters, since you have no experience yet. You can offer your service for free for the first time so you can have something in your experience. Many campaign manager and ICO will be attracted to hire you as a telegram bounty manager because they can save some money but you must assure them that you have everything it takes to be a good telegram manager. Highlight the skills that you can offer best to them and you will surely be hired.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 11:13:20 AM

It's not easy to being a manager of telegram bounty, of course you need to have a knowledge about the project to answer the questions of supporters or participants of the project. About the payment that you may earn from that it depends on how you negotiate with the team.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

You can apply for telegram manager to the project by negotiating with admin of project. As i know, telegram manager who is reponsible for telegram group and chat when someone ask question about project or relevant things, ban spammer, active daily to manage telegram group, answer all member's question, discuss about project. How much will you earn ? Depend on your negotiating skills, it can be paid by BTC, ETH or coin/token.
I would like to know in more detail how to become such a manager. And how much time do you need to this?

catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:26:19 AM

I do not know how to become a telegram bounty manager. But I know that if you become a manager, you will get a lot of money. And it is important that you choose the right project, otherwise you will lose credibility. Especially the first time you start becoming a manager
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:29:55 AM

Hi Friends ,,
I have heard that the bounty managers company amazix accepts new employees.
maybe you can try it. Good luck.
find more information on this telegram:
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@amazix
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:44:20 AM

If you have much free time and you are good in communication then you can apply for Amazix team they have many job openings in telegram support. Other ways to find jobs is find good Bounty manager with big community and make good relationship they may hire you after proven working skills.
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:46:33 AM

In my opinion, if you want a job like that, you have to really master the world of crypto. because you are required to understand an ICO project quickly also organize the community well so you can do it all successfully.
Go Ahead ...Good Luck !!!!

_crypto_moon_

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

If you become a Telegram manager, you most likely will not get much money, but much more than Twitter or FaceBook bounty. Contact existing bounty program managers and they will advise you.
actimelfortelun

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:43:57 PM

Since you are new to this business ,you should first offer your services for free. Gain experience ! Since in the future you need to be able to answer the questions.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

Each manager earns differently, it depends on the number of conducted bounties, the quality of the conduct, the feedback of the participants
On average, about $ 1000 and more

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:19:36 PM

I believe you because you have a brave heart even do you have no experience on that field of job you want to learn positively by using this forum to get an idea.

The answer of the member of the forum is very helpful for your dream but let me remind to you need tp learn well about the cryptocurrency currency technically and get full detail of information from the devs about the project that comply all question of the telegram group bounty oroject.

kidflash

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:37:35 PM

I just want to say the criteria of being a reward manager. Usually, you must have a portfolio of previous projects, have good English, and high commitment.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: