Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:16:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stringent laws!  (Read 542 times)
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:11:37 AM

These laws will make a good influence on the whole cryptomarket and it will protect participants' interests in their profits and in another ways of doing.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
viewcoins

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:58:49 PM

Regulation of cryptocurrency by the state will undoubtedly support the development of cryptocurrencies. Engage in cryptocurrency will be safer.
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

Why do you guys want laws so bad.  How about we be free and people do what they want.  If you do no harm to anyone it's cool.   Don't keep asking to be lead and told what to do.  People seem to love their slavery. 
NOTARIUS_BTC

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

On any law there will always be people who will be able to bypass it, those who will manage it. Therefore, even the most stringent laws will not give guarantees for investors in the cryptocurrency.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
kreon112

Activity: 102

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:12:37 AM

I think that they will not bring so significant changes in the cryptocurrency market so I don't see the aim of them. From my opinion it is the wast of time.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Cristopherus

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:14:59 AM

I've read a great article lately about how too much regulation might stagnate the development of cryptso, i'm all up for some regulation, but i'd say we should be really careful.

The article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/pawelkuskowski/2018/08/01/why-regulating-cryptocurrencies-as-securities-would-stifle-growth/#6c88f0e9242b
cyberlilith

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:18:32 AM

Definitely will make crypto pump and dumps stop, but also will stop growth for a while, then we will transition into more like stocks.
bitsdubai

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:01:10 PM

I guess so! The cryptocurrency is not controlled by anything and many countries still can not understand what to do with it or still to leave.Well, strict laws will give an understanding of its future.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:45:52 PM

I think they have a mixed response. The laws are made so that the anonymous illegal works cannot take place through this cryptocurrency. Then again, with these rules and regulations, all these tokens might face obstacles in the path of their progress.

For me, the less rules the better, since they are normally made for the powerful and just to serve their own interests and that is particularly true with money
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:53:57 PM

Rules rules rules..  Is why fiat currency is dying. The less rules the better. Crypto doesn't need more of tbid

CRYPTOTEMAN

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:31:48 PM

I think on the contrary strict control will make it less attractive for investment, which will have a negative impact on its price.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:43:10 PM

Strict laws applicable to the crypto market can’t be! because crypto currencies aren't national currencies, but interethnic, and no state can apply strict rules to them. You can regulate the circulation of crypto in the country, take taxes for exchange, mining, but it's impossible to subordinate crypto to laws!
If this were possible, then it would have been a long time ago.
mbenga

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:53:35 PM

Do you think that stringent laws will give you confidence in tokens or an obstacle to their progress?
The situation with this case would be determined by the reaction of the market which is consisting from people, so what I mean basically is that we are responsible for the conclusion of that.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:38:54 PM

Do you think that stringent laws will give you confidence in tokens or an obstacle to their progress?

I think it will be of use. Earlier in the stock markets there were machinations of large players. Then legislative barriers were introduced and everything took on a civilized appearance.
Now these manipulations have come to the market of crypto-currency and this can be stopped only by legislative regulation.

identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:17:08 AM

what is there under strict laws? it depends on the content and meaning of the law. based on this, it will be clear about its impact on the crypto-currency market. if there are many restrictions, penalties, it is unlikely that this contributes to the popularization of the crypt among the General population
mcvince69

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

Controversial issue. If the crypto currency is allowed into its economic / business relations, it is worth regulating its use, but any regulatory control will reduce the opportunities for the growth of the crypto currency.

memority        JOIN OUR ICO: May 31st
DATA STORAGE ON BLOCKCHAIN
_cryptoniya_

Activity: 65

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:01:07 AM

Unfortunately, strict laws do not give us any confidence. Since there are laws, there are those who seek to break them. Cryptocurrency is the same money, only existing in the network. And any currency can be subject to many factors, which, for the most part, do not depend on us.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Trustor

Activity: 342
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:02:39 AM

I think it gives them confidence. Anything that is stringent will definitely give people a lot of confidence. One example of it is the KYC check that most of the exchanges have put in place. It ensures that people do not misuse by creating fake IDs and faking their identity.
dnovsckym

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:09:00 AM

Strict laws are likely to give greater confidence in tokens, but unfortunately the same laws can limit us in profit!
Abiodun99

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:40:48 AM

“Exchange marketplaces are required to adhere to the governing exchanges or other trading systems. Since crypto platforms offer trading options, they are classified as a marketplace.In particular, the regulators are working out the business models of exchanges and ICOs, as these unregulated avenues give rise to scams resulting in massive investor losses.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: