Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:54:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stringent laws!  (Read 542 times)
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:42:23 AM

To anything it will not, because basically the whole cryptocurrency is decentralized.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:45:05 AM

Do you think that stringent laws will give you confidence in tokens or an obstacle to their progress?

to me, it doesn't matter, because I will be using them anyway. If the laws are too inconvenient to comply with, I will simply dodge them and keep using crypto in an unregulated way Smiley

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
heyou80

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:06:08 AM

Strict laws mark binding and legitimacy, while protecting the interests of both buyers and sellers, but do not affect the changes in the cryptocurrency market.
matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

Stringent laws on stock exchange did not stop the bubble happened till 2008. If people see profit they will rush in.

If there are 5 friends that tell you invest here and you will have *5 tomorrow everyone rush in. If media (tv, radio, newspaper...) helps with that, it does not mater much is there rules or not.

when it comes to getting money there are no rules.Smiley
LimePleasant

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:13:49 AM

Even if there are some rules, most projects develop despite their existence. What makes me more confident about the project is the team behind it and the idea in itself.
freshbcash

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:50:54 PM

Clearly, the regulation of cryptocurrencies at the legislative level to increase people's loyalty to the crypto market. Will buy more.
BTC_ADA

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:56:06 PM

I think that strict laws will only impose a fairly significant tax on the crypto currency and will be a plus to the state Treasury and nothing more.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:04:50 PM

Do you think that stringent laws will give you confidence in tokens or an obstacle to their progress?

You need the right laws, just as you need the right text size in your post. Into the topic: There is going to be many different legislations as there are many tax havens.
Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:59:48 PM

the law is designed to enslave one class to another. The upper class writes its own laws. Laws for themselves. From this it follows that if the state learns to regulate the cryptocurrency. Lost the whole essence of the scripts
cryptosyss

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:42:29 PM

No, I don't think so. Strict laws for us-it is generally unrealistic. And laws often contradict each other, so it is difficult to come up with such a reliable legislative framework.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:16:58 PM

Laws must be thought out, not just prohibitive. Bad and stupid laws can only slow down progress, and too strict is not needed. Legislators should develop them better.
cryptobiolog

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:10:14 AM

Perhaps, a strict legal framework will increase the reliability of the crypto currency, but then its meaning will disappear. It will be controlled and will become another tool of the state.
ProstoCrypta

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:10:39 PM

No, I think it would just be a nuisance. Laws should help people, not the other way around. With the cryptocurrency of the same.
earn20

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:06:06 PM

It may be so. But if they show up as now laws about bitcoin is not - if there is something they are still under development.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
big_bankir

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:36:53 PM

Yes and no. Undoubtedly, the introduction of strict laws will create a shell of confidence in this area, reduce the number of fraudulent organizations, but such a free and successful for ordinary citizens, this area will no longer be.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:16:34 AM

It must be done because all of it is for the convenience of the owner of the token.
For example in my country if the ICO is held the government does not interfere if there is a loss or profit that is generated but the Government gives a legal umbrella if the ICO is fraud.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:02:39 AM

If a strict law might provide the best for the token.
Suppose an ICO is legally licensed from the financial community or from the government, so the ICO is good for admission.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: