Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:00:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stringent laws!  (Read 542 times)
mit_ra (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

Do you think that stringent laws will give you confidence in tokens or an obstacle to their progress?
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:18:05 PM

Do you think that stringent laws will give you confidence in tokens or an obstacle to their progress?
In my opinion, no matter, everything is already rapidly developing without any laws, that you do not have time to follow all the technical aspects.
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:16:34 PM

I think they have a mixed response. The laws are made so that the anonymous illegal works cannot take place through this cryptocurrency. Then again, with these rules and regulations, all these tokens might face obstacles in the path of their progress.
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

I think that strict laws regarding ICO should bring order to the crypto-currency market and protect investors, because now there are a lot of fraudulent projects in the market and many simply lose their money, and some completely refuse to inveterate into the crypto-currency. But I am very afraid that these laws would not have a negative impact on investing in cryptocurrency, so the laws should be well thought out.
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:59:54 PM

Actually this will depend on the situation and types of law. The market of crypto currency is famous for its decentralization but now there is also need of some laws to protect the market from hackers. So we need laws to save the investors but it also needs to keep in mind that laws should not affect the decentralization idea.
hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

In case of trading crypto no laws are actually that much effective. Because everything is being developed day by day without any laws.
thamas_22

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:36:27 PM

I believe day by day this markets popularity increase because this market performance increasing. That’s why it’s not affecting the market. So don’t worry.
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:38:55 AM

From my perspective I support this law because day by day crypto market is getting famous also many fraud and scams are available in the market so this need to monitor or we should take some steps so we can  protect us from fraud or any types of problems.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:40:01 PM

Many developments are now happening with any laws but Law is indeed needed. I think that laws are obstacles but this obstacles are good it balance everything.
cryptomagnate

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:48:05 PM

Where will the stringent laws emanate from? The whole cryptocurrency process is so decentralized that such laws won't have much effect on the blockchain ecosystem.
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:46:04 PM

Laws can be protected from many adversities. Similarly, it is possible to protect BTC entrepreneurs from third party or hackers by making strict laws. Investors will be interested in this.
mmacool

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:55:43 PM

I will agree with many. With strict laws, will benefit. At the moment, there are many scam projects that deceive investors and not only. Investors are protected to benefit projects in which they believe. And do not lose money on bad and not reliable projects.
hodl_news

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:03:30 PM

Strict laws will not significantly affect the crypto currency market, since the crypto currency will always contain some risk, but I believe that this risk is no more than in any other kind of activity. Let's see what happens.
liquidbrain

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:02:06 PM

I think the state wants to regulate cryptocurrency in its own interests. and laws can give positive and negative results. Positive-it is legalization and it is possible to mining and trade without fear that you will be fined or put in prison. And the negative-will have to share with the state and give new taxes

panbirt

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:56:36 AM

I think strict laws are a good thing for encryption because it's safer than investing, avoiding fraud, and if everything is stipulated, people won't be as crazy as they are now. I think it is also a good thing. On the other hand, there is a law indicating that the national collection recognizes the cryptocurrency.
Skizzewizzie

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:00:26 AM

All these regulations will eventually translate into much higher KYC norms for end users and it is not unreasonable to think entry restrictions will be placed on most retail users. You may be asked to link social security details or obtain a crypto traders license. Exchanges will be asked to file regular reports on users with high volume, so you can be monitored closely. Unless you are trading hundreds of thousands, you may even be priced out of these "regulated crypto exchanges".
thomaseco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:49:58 PM

If the laws are made for the betterment of the tokens and keeping in mind what will be good for them then it will give confidence. But if the  is made to use the token for their betterment and supress the growth of the token then it is an obstacle undoubtedly.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:58:34 PM

Stringent laws usually scare away most investors because these laws may lead to bypassing some kind of bureaucracy while trying to secure a transaction or in securing a project under such laws. Crypto is doing well because it gives freedom to the ordinary person. Taking that power away is like taking their capacity to control their wealth away.
entemeister

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:08:22 AM

The laws must be flexible to offer confidence to anyone wishing to enter this industry. With strict laws all you get is to drive investors and entrepreneurs away.
Cryptoguru274

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 12:09:29 AM

A decentralized ecosystem does not require stringent laws to function effectively, token confidence is a function of massive adoption of cryptocurrency so the more people are beginning to make use of them the more they become valuable.

linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:39:37 AM

If the law strictly limits ICO, these ICO tokens will not appear on the exchange.
So if the token loses its liquidity, the token is worthless.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:40:26 AM

most of the strict laws are frightened by the frequency of those who are increasingly investing here because this law leads to a bypassing some sort of turning laws while proving that a transaction is really secure or a secure one to be projects and under such laws. A Crypto is really working, because it gives a freedom to those who want it here with a crypto and freedom of ordinary people. Reaching that power is just like getting their courage to get along and get their wealth.
dekleni

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:46:44 AM

his name is also uu must have the law. but this is a crypto trade so the law is not really effective
Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:51:12 AM

I think it is certain that the development of science and technology requires a relaxed policy environment.
Then the market will judge what a good project is and what a shit project is.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:53:51 AM

I would favor more stringent regulations. Nowadays too many scammers are entering the ICO sector and they are causing heartburn among the investors as well as the bounty campaign participants.
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:00:40 AM

Screw laws. The entire purpose of the cryptocurrency market is the ability to conduct financial transactions online in an anonymous, decentralized manner and laws go against this core concept of crypto itself which is why I would never support stringent laws. I don't support KYC too which is why I advise people to cautiously research the campaigns that ask for KYC details instead of blindly giving away your details.

heelariyanti

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:09:38 AM

In my view strict laws are something to be thankful for encryption since it's more secure than contributing, evading extortion, and if everything is stipulated, individuals won't be as insane as they are currently. I think it is likewise something worth being thankful for. Then again, there is a law demonstrating that the national gathering perceives the cryptographic money.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:09:06 PM

Actually the regulations of the law is to provide more security for the benefit of both parties in same transaction they agreed upon,
through this they can give a equal judgement to promote common good.
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:11:42 PM

We need strict and correct laws that will regulate the entire crypto industry.

Now I'm seeing chaos in a crypto community that does not have confidence in the future

kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:18:19 PM

obstacle maybe. but it's a huge mechanism now, i doubt anyone can really stop it. progress in it is absolutely natural as it comes along the new era of  the digital world. it can only be controlled in a way

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Hopeman1

Activity: 154

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:21:34 AM

I'm afraid of policy, especially from Japan, Korea and China.
Because every time the policies of these countries come up, then the whole crypto-money market drops dramatically, which is scary.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
funnynews

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:38:51 AM

I think that many people would feel more confident in tokens which are already tested and regulated by some law system, but also it can just put a borders along the development of them.

BlackBoxRecords

Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:50:41 AM

I think that a newby that writes in oversized letters does not need to do so. To the point, the laws are coming so it is not a question of liking or not, they are there period.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:39:37 AM

I think anything stringent will not give confidence in any sector. So is crypto market. Stringent law will kill cryptocurrency instead of promoting it. Instead regulations are in need at present due to reports of frauds in the market. Regulations will make cryptocurrency even more strong and stable. So I want regulators to regulate the market.

Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:47:51 AM

I have never thought about the law, sometimes even if the rules are strict I often do not follow it, the issue of progress on the token depends on dev concern on the price already entered in the market.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 07:53:02 AM

Please we need understand what you mean by stringent laws, what regulative purposes are these laws going to serve, because so much stringent laws are not in consonance with a decentralized situation like ours. We need to be wary of laws that will be detrimental to us, instead of creating confidence to us.

HOMT

Powered by,
cryptowhiz

Activity: 53
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

The most stringent laws in the world are useless unless there is the will to enforce them.
I think cryptocurrency will have very severe effect, rather being extremely limiting
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:10:34 AM

Strict laws do both - they give confidence, but also present obstacles.
Personally I think that legislation is necessary, and is a vital step on the path towards mainstream adoption. If crypto is to become a part of everyday life, then there have to be sufficient laws in place.
CryptoDoing

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:03:17 AM

Not really, because strict laws will entail strict restrictions, and this is not always beneficial .

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
leoni_lach

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:37:40 PM

Yes. Here my answer is clear, because the law is designed to protect the interests of both parties, and therefore the interests of buyers, that is us.
d2s4

Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:11:37 AM

These laws will make a good influence on the whole cryptomarket and it will protect participants' interests in their profits and in another ways of doing.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
viewcoins

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:58:49 PM

Regulation of cryptocurrency by the state will undoubtedly support the development of cryptocurrencies. Engage in cryptocurrency will be safer.
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

Why do you guys want laws so bad.  How about we be free and people do what they want.  If you do no harm to anyone it's cool.   Don't keep asking to be lead and told what to do.  People seem to love their slavery. 
NOTARIUS_BTC

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

On any law there will always be people who will be able to bypass it, those who will manage it. Therefore, even the most stringent laws will not give guarantees for investors in the cryptocurrency.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
kreon112

Activity: 102

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:12:37 AM

I think that they will not bring so significant changes in the cryptocurrency market so I don't see the aim of them. From my opinion it is the wast of time.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Cristopherus

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:14:59 AM

I've read a great article lately about how too much regulation might stagnate the development of cryptso, i'm all up for some regulation, but i'd say we should be really careful.

The article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/pawelkuskowski/2018/08/01/why-regulating-cryptocurrencies-as-securities-would-stifle-growth/#6c88f0e9242b
cyberlilith

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:18:32 AM

Definitely will make crypto pump and dumps stop, but also will stop growth for a while, then we will transition into more like stocks.
bitsdubai

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:01:10 PM

I guess so! The cryptocurrency is not controlled by anything and many countries still can not understand what to do with it or still to leave.Well, strict laws will give an understanding of its future.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:45:52 PM

I think they have a mixed response. The laws are made so that the anonymous illegal works cannot take place through this cryptocurrency. Then again, with these rules and regulations, all these tokens might face obstacles in the path of their progress.

For me, the less rules the better, since they are normally made for the powerful and just to serve their own interests and that is particularly true with money
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:53:57 PM

Rules rules rules..  Is why fiat currency is dying. The less rules the better. Crypto doesn't need more of tbid

CRYPTOTEMAN

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:31:48 PM

I think on the contrary strict control will make it less attractive for investment, which will have a negative impact on its price.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:43:10 PM

Strict laws applicable to the crypto market can’t be! because crypto currencies aren't national currencies, but interethnic, and no state can apply strict rules to them. You can regulate the circulation of crypto in the country, take taxes for exchange, mining, but it's impossible to subordinate crypto to laws!
If this were possible, then it would have been a long time ago.
mbenga

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:53:35 PM

The situation with this case would be determined by the reaction of the market which is consisting from people, so what I mean basically is that we are responsible for the conclusion of that.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:38:54 PM

I think it will be of use. Earlier in the stock markets there were machinations of large players. Then legislative barriers were introduced and everything took on a civilized appearance.
Now these manipulations have come to the market of crypto-currency and this can be stopped only by legislative regulation.

identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:17:08 AM

what is there under strict laws? it depends on the content and meaning of the law. based on this, it will be clear about its impact on the crypto-currency market. if there are many restrictions, penalties, it is unlikely that this contributes to the popularization of the crypt among the General population
mcvince69

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

Controversial issue. If the crypto currency is allowed into its economic / business relations, it is worth regulating its use, but any regulatory control will reduce the opportunities for the growth of the crypto currency.

memority        JOIN OUR ICO: May 31st
DATA STORAGE ON BLOCKCHAIN
_cryptoniya_

Activity: 65

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:01:07 AM

Unfortunately, strict laws do not give us any confidence. Since there are laws, there are those who seek to break them. Cryptocurrency is the same money, only existing in the network. And any currency can be subject to many factors, which, for the most part, do not depend on us.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Trustor

Activity: 342
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:02:39 AM

I think it gives them confidence. Anything that is stringent will definitely give people a lot of confidence. One example of it is the KYC check that most of the exchanges have put in place. It ensures that people do not misuse by creating fake IDs and faking their identity.
dnovsckym

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:09:00 AM

Strict laws are likely to give greater confidence in tokens, but unfortunately the same laws can limit us in profit!
Abiodun99

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:40:48 AM

“Exchange marketplaces are required to adhere to the governing exchanges or other trading systems. Since crypto platforms offer trading options, they are classified as a marketplace.In particular, the regulators are working out the business models of exchanges and ICOs, as these unregulated avenues give rise to scams resulting in massive investor losses.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:42:23 AM

To anything it will not, because basically the whole cryptocurrency is decentralized.
musta5a

Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:45:05 AM

to me, it doesn't matter, because I will be using them anyway. If the laws are too inconvenient to comply with, I will simply dodge them and keep using crypto in an unregulated way Smiley

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
heyou80

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:06:08 AM

Strict laws mark binding and legitimacy, while protecting the interests of both buyers and sellers, but do not affect the changes in the cryptocurrency market.
matej451

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

Stringent laws on stock exchange did not stop the bubble happened till 2008. If people see profit they will rush in.

If there are 5 friends that tell you invest here and you will have *5 tomorrow everyone rush in. If media (tv, radio, newspaper...) helps with that, it does not mater much is there rules or not.

when it comes to getting money there are no rules.Smiley
LimePleasant

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:13:49 AM

Even if there are some rules, most projects develop despite their existence. What makes me more confident about the project is the team behind it and the idea in itself.
freshbcash

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:50:54 PM

Clearly, the regulation of cryptocurrencies at the legislative level to increase people's loyalty to the crypto market. Will buy more.
BTC_ADA

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:56:06 PM

I think that strict laws will only impose a fairly significant tax on the crypto currency and will be a plus to the state Treasury and nothing more.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
melamiras

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:04:50 PM

You need the right laws, just as you need the right text size in your post. Into the topic: There is going to be many different legislations as there are many tax havens.
Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:59:48 PM

the law is designed to enslave one class to another. The upper class writes its own laws. Laws for themselves. From this it follows that if the state learns to regulate the cryptocurrency. Lost the whole essence of the scripts
cryptosyss

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:42:29 PM

No, I don't think so. Strict laws for us-it is generally unrealistic. And laws often contradict each other, so it is difficult to come up with such a reliable legislative framework.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
ivanleon

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:16:58 PM

Laws must be thought out, not just prohibitive. Bad and stupid laws can only slow down progress, and too strict is not needed. Legislators should develop them better.
cryptobiolog

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:10:14 AM

Perhaps, a strict legal framework will increase the reliability of the crypto currency, but then its meaning will disappear. It will be controlled and will become another tool of the state.
ProstoCrypta

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:10:39 PM

No, I think it would just be a nuisance. Laws should help people, not the other way around. With the cryptocurrency of the same.
earn20

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:06:06 PM

It may be so. But if they show up as now laws about bitcoin is not - if there is something they are still under development.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
big_bankir

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:36:53 PM

Yes and no. Undoubtedly, the introduction of strict laws will create a shell of confidence in this area, reduce the number of fraudulent organizations, but such a free and successful for ordinary citizens, this area will no longer be.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:16:34 AM

It must be done because all of it is for the convenience of the owner of the token.
For example in my country if the ICO is held the government does not interfere if there is a loss or profit that is generated but the Government gives a legal umbrella if the ICO is fraud.
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:02:39 AM

If a strict law might provide the best for the token.
Suppose an ICO is legally licensed from the financial community or from the government, so the ICO is good for admission.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: