Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:32:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: for 3000$ whats your choice  (Read 3659 times)
Camster

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:54:39 PM

you can invest in bitcoin and ethereum for long term,crypto market is down currently and now it's good time to invest in some good potential coins

What about IOTA?  For me IOTA is the sleeping giant.  It's the only coin that has a shot (albeit very very slim) to be #1.  I still go mostly into Bitcoin as I get fiat however a small bit goes into IOTA for the big ride. 
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:55:31 PM

I have 3000$ , whats your opinions to invest ?

my option is wait for august end and invest on ziliqa
I would have invested that amount in 3 coins. It's Ethereum, Ripple, XYO.  XYO jumps up and down from day to day. Now you can already trade well on this coin.
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:56:13 PM

I think that is very interesting and actually. Can you invest in different coins to reduce risks? Otherwise you can lose everything right away. I'm for example, I stick to the strategy of various portfolios.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:01:15 PM

A lot of money and you are asking on forum where almost everyone is anonymous about help with investing?
It is easy to loose your money by investing into something which you do not understand. So be clever and never trust someone (here).
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:06:32 PM

You can buy Ethereum and Docademic. They both of have low prices, i think so we will see higher prices in a few weeks. When we enter the bull season, both coins will have a huge rise Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:06:54 PM

I would in your place invest $ 1000 in bitcoin, $ 500 in the etherium, $ 500 in XLM or LTC. And another $ 1,000 would be allocated for the purchase of altcoyins. Not bad chances to get a good profit on the coin of OCN, DOGE, ONT. Or other coins at your discretion. But I do not in any way call you to do as I wrote. This is just my opinion.
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:12:26 PM

It's better that you invest in bitcoin and ethereum, it will make you sleep a little at night. Maybe you can share it to 2. That is $ 1500 for Bitcoin and $ 1500 for Ethereum. I think that will be a good strategy for you in the future!
cobra.artemon

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:12:33 PM

i would invest it on ethereum right now. Ethereum sure is the most undervalue coin right now. The reasons is cause so many ico are fail and seems like there is not much investors in ico right now. But i do believe ethereum not only for investing in ICO, ethereum is the best blockchain smart contract that and does have a real project and real customer. So i do think its good to buy ethereum right now.
The coin is good, but not the fact that it will not fall even lower. this year showed us that the bottom is not where we think. and considering what a huge growth the etherium gave last year from $ 8 to $ 1,400 and looking at the graph, we see that the jump was very strong and as a result the course is corrected. so buy is worth but later

▶▶▶▶ SIDERA Blockchain Technologies ◀◀◀◀| ▶▶▶▶ JOIN US NOW: https://sidera.io ◀◀◀◀
✹✹✹✹ Decentralized Wearable Devices ✹✹✹ WEARING THE FUTURE
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:12:53 PM

invest in NGRX
Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:16:56 PM

you can invest in bitcoin and ethereum for long term,crypto market is down currently and now it's good time to invest in some good potential coins

What about IOTA?  For me IOTA is the sleeping giant.  It's the only coin that has a shot (albeit very very slim) to be #1.  I still go mostly into Bitcoin as I get fiat however a small bit goes into IOTA for the big ride. 

With that money I think he should choose other longer-standing altos in the market like XPR, they are increasingly developing but expanding the network of banks that use their platform. Most recently PNCBank
mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:26:03 PM

I would have invested that amount in 3 coins. It's Ethereum, Ripple, XYO.  XYO jumps up and down from day to day. Now you can already trade well on this coin.
What's the point of investing in XYO? The project has just begun to develop, it is still unclear what will happen to it in the future. It is better to invest in zilliqa.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:27:13 PM

If I have a capital of $ 3000, maybe I will invest in Duni Cryptocurrenny because now the cryptocurrenny world is experiencing a decline and it is predicted that the cryptocurrenny will recover in the shortest time and with that we will get a big profit
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:41:10 PM

If I have 3000$, I will invest my money in those altcoins which I trust completely. In my opinion Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Eos and Decent are the secure altcoins for investment. So I invest my 3000$ in this altcoins and wait for my expected profit.

trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:45:20 PM

I would distribute the risks by investing part in some altcoins, part in the ether and cue, and where it would be 10-15% ether, 15-20% cue, and 50-60% percent distributed among the 10 most promising altami in my opinion, as it is, and so in General to predict what and where will begin to grow, it is very difficult,it all depends on the market
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:49:11 PM

If today to invest in something that is uniquely in Bitcoin and Ethereum. The market of altcoyins today is too unstable, diversification only spoils the portfolio. And soon news will come about Bitcoin ETF and Ethereum 2.0 update. Therefore, I expect excellent growth!

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

I will recommend these coins:-

NEX
NEM
NEO
IOTA

It is a very fast transaction and it is a very strong team development.
prikitiw

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:06:13 PM

That is a very cheap coin and has the potential to give you huge profits if the price goes up, but the risk of losing is very high, I am afraid it is shitcoin, you better invest in proven coins like BTC, ETH, or EOS. I think it's safer and has the potential to give you profit.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:09:12 PM

If using $ 3000 for smart choices I would choose ZIl and HT. Currently, these are the two options that I think are best at present. ZIL has some potential investors, and it comes from China.
HT is a token of exchange floor, so it is difficult to make it fail.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

If I were you, I will buy BTC with 2000$ and will buy 1 ETH, 2 LTC, 5 NEO... If I have money after these, I will buy DGB as much as I can.

I would also spend at least 30% of this sum for Bitcoin. The rest of the money can be spread between Cardano, NEO, and some of the best new cheap altcoins like Credits, Gladius, Napoleon X, and EIDOO.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:11:17 PM

For a good investment? Of course Bitcoin is way more better but in case you want something to grow your money and collect satoshi i prefer choosing alts so i would save bitcoin in the future.
Just in case my 3000$ grow as much as 1000x it pretty much sure that i'm multi millionare.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: