Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:16:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is FUTURE !!!  (Read 2033 times)
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:17:58 AM

I am totally agree with that. I think in 5 - 8 years, if you try fiat currency, they will laugh at you. Bitcoin will be so relevant.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:21:32 AM

I am totally agree with that. I think in 5 - 8 years, if you try fiat currency, they will laugh at you. Bitcoin will be so relevant.

That's true, I think most of us are already comfortable using online payments and digital payment methods as a form of payment and crypto is surely the future of money but still a long way to go with too many challenges in the pipeline.

Am I spamming? Report me!
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:22:54 AM

The future of bitcoin will be better than it is now because bitcoin will continue to grow and will make other new coins so maybe bitcoin will continue to be our asset and I think bitcoin is a good digital trough asset and can give us huge amounts of profit only in what time of year only. maybe the future of bitcoin will be better than it is now and bitcoin is also a growing number of future users and bitcoin will also continue to be a good digital asset all over the world
Leezee

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:56:48 AM

I saw here on bitcointalk forum mostly people ask what will happen with bitcoin in future? or Bitcoin in Future? I must say here to clear them one thing That BITCOIN is FUTURE. And we will see bitcoin ruling world very soon.

Link : https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/video/2018/07/05/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-seven-experts-future-of-bitcoin.html

Need your opinions?

with all confidence i see bitcoin as the future financial transactions, look we must accept it that bitcoin has come to stay, even countries that are yet to adopt bitcoin as an alternative currency will have no choice than to do that,  if the are really thinking of making progress.
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:02:08 AM

bitcoin is very beneficial for future economic growth. With the presence of bitcoin technology can suppress the number of unemployed and poverty that exist in the world. can even turn the economic life of the poor into millionaires .
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:10:56 AM

Yes, we know that Bitcoin is the future. It might become the main method of payment in the future. We don't know. It might be x10 in value in the next 5 years. We just have to wait and hold our coins to see what Bitcoin will become in the future. Will it survive? or will it die?
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:27:16 AM

right. it is true that Bitcoin is coming to the future. every day the Bitcoin market really gets bigger. this means raising the Price on bitcoin. and Bitcoin accepts the frequency of other countries. and also most online retailers and their website accepts a Bitcoin. a good and fast transaction. So I think a growth is going forward. it's hard to lose Bitcoin so that's where you're used to earning money. Bitcoin is our gold for the future.
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:32:58 AM

Yes of course bitcoin is the future of the financial transactions. As more countries are adopting cryptocurrency and co-operate bodies are encouraged to accept crypto in their online services then the usage of bitcoin will increase which will push the price higher because of demand. Virtually all the corporate bodies will key in and adopt crypto.
Shelan

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:40:43 AM

Yes of course bitcoin is the future of the financial transactions. As more countries are adopting cryptocurrency and co-operate bodies are encouraged to accept crypto in their online services then the usage of bitcoin will increase which will push the price higher because of demand. Virtually all the corporate bodies will key in and adopt crypto.

Indeed! Crypto is the future! That direction is highly looked upon and lots of work is being put into as many businesses are working on transitioning accordingly. It's just a matter of time. 
noisyandquiet1552000@gmai

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

Bitcoin in the future is not an easy guess. I'm not sure if it will survive or die, but I believe Bitcoin is still the coolest thing in the world. It is a useful, safe and convenient investment tool
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:43:44 AM

Bitcoin itself is the future of modern banking and financial transactions. Imagine that you will see the Bitcoin icon (together with the barcode address) next to the payment options available for online shopping. I recently saw an announcement on the window of my local supermarket stating that they accept bitcoins.
ForkioTeam

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:57:22 AM

Hello, everything depends only on you
duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:59:08 AM

yes,btc is the future of the world,it is the same revolution of internet,with blockchain everything can chang,it is very clear,everyone can see each other,now we are living in the early of crypto market,i hope it can more grow up in the future
Jundel2018

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:07:54 AM

Hello, everything depends only on you

Bitcoin is really our future indeed not only bitcoin but also the other crypto and im honored that I have used and invest in bitcoin in this time. Bitcoin is really a big help in terms of payment that we need in the future and also the future banking it also a secure and ease to use.
cuteness

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:16:50 AM

yes bitcoin is the future, once used to be an animal to buy something, then they believe gold will be an important thing to buy. just like today.

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
█ https://interfinex.io/ █
Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:22:13 AM

Yes, accepting bitcoin as legit cryptocurrency and a mode of payment in many stores to specific countries will ables the Bitcoin to be recover from downfall. Bitcoin will increase it's price once demand is also increasing. If the corporations and companies will adopt bitcoin, I think that many companies will be like them. They will multiply and i think that it will not affect the economy of a country.

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
karim30

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:45:40 AM

Surely bitcoin will be used in the next 20 years. There is no doubt that bitcoin is the future. The cryptocurrency market will grow and bitcoin will also grow
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:49:00 AM

Surely bitcoin will be used in the next 20 years. There is no doubt that bitcoin is the future. The cryptocurrency market will grow and bitcoin will also grow

Bitcoin revolutionised the digital world and it brought in so much innovation with the altcoin market growing everyday by the addition of new coins. At the same time, Bitcoin has still got so much potential

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
cabitu

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:56:04 AM

Bitcoin will be able to change your life for the better, and able to solve your financial problems, Bitcoin will greatly help your life in the future, because only bitcoin able to answer the challenges of technology in the future. Begin to give the trust of bitcoin, because there are many people around the world who believe in the strength of bitcoin, and start investing bitcoin because already many people who invest bitcoin. They believe the future bitcoin will be a national currency that applies around the world, and has a very high price and can be used for all transactions around the world.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:58:12 AM

I saw here on bitcointalk forum mostly people ask what will happen with bitcoin in future? or Bitcoin in Future? I must say here to clear them one thing That BITCOIN is FUTURE. And we will see bitcoin ruling world very soon.
No matter how convincing you try to be that Bitcoin is the future, the skeptics and weak hands will argue otherwise. It is true that the crypto market isn't stable at the moment but it does say a lot about the modern business module. However, I will slightly disagree with you that Bitcoin is the future. I like to put it that it is the blockchain technology that is the future, not bitcoin per se. A lot of businesses are now adopting the blockchain tech.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: