Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:59:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is FUTURE !!!  (Read 2033 times)
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 11:46:34 AM

A great piece to put bitcoin in positive light. Bitcoins is going to rule the mainstream banking and economy in the future.
Not at all there's always a country will not approve of what bitcoin can do some country will support that but not all of it. America and China is one of the current country who's not approve bitcoin to their country to be used. Maybe we can say that bitcoin can bring more profits to other peoples in the future.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:50:39 AM

Bitcoin gives us all a lot of opportunities. One of them we can invest and make a profit.
nguoila

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:54:00 AM

i think Bitcoin is future of money. I like it
Malintha1996

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

I believe that crypto currencies including bitcoin will be the most prominent currency in the future.But we can't be certain that fiat currency will extinct in my point of view.for an example most of the people use smart phones nowadays where as a fraction of people use dumb phones.I think the answer is obvious,fiat currency will evolve but not 100%.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:25:08 AM

i think in the future bitcoin will be widely used in the world and will continue to grow
but can also bitcoin will die and no longer use bitcoin
It was too impossible will be going to die if you look at the past of the bitcoin maybe you can be sure bitcoin will be survive forever and be in a number one in the market.

Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:57:26 PM

Bitcoin does not stay in one place. On it code work team of developers every day, and who knows where this can lead as. I think yes Bitcoin will be the future of money.
Your thoughts are very genius and I am happy to hear your thoughts.
Yes it is true what you are saying is that bitcoin is not in one place even bitcoin developers are always there everywhere as well as they rotate things into beautiful by offering profit to many people who trust bitcoin because I'm sure bitcoin will not die even bitcoin has a future forever.
helpswish

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:09:26 PM

Bitcoin is a chance to move into a new technological era, Will we take full advantage?
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

I think, our future growth is not possible without Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the gold of the future.
and Day by Day Bitcoin Market is getting bigger. It has increased the price. Bitcoin is accepted by most countries. most online stores, websites accept Bitcoin. Bitcoin transactions are safe and easy. Doubtless Bitcoin is the future
joshua0502

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 01:24:17 PM

I think also that with bitcoin we can see our future more positive and successful. We all know that bitcoin has more potential on the other coins evem though other coins are good and give us successful projects. But with bitcoin, as the number coin on crypto being part of it is awesome. Investing on bitcoin cannot give regret, we just need patience about what bitcoin is facing now.
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:43:27 PM

Yes Bitcoin is the future. looking into this, Bitcoin has been on for some years and still the most valueable and most rated coin on market.
Bitcoin is going places and looing at the way Bitcoin is making its way around the globe, it will be use in local trade and small bussiness.

In the future,bitcoin will continue to inspire local traders and more business arises.Not only that if it will go globaly many companies and different sector in the community and around the globe will collaborate.
Rasberryy

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

I think Bitcoin interest audience group is getting bigger everyday. Now, more people understand the blockchain technology and so more people are entering into the crypto world.
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:05:17 PM

We can pay various types of bill and also we can buy anything from online and by bitcoin because bitcoin is the only one global currency all over the world for that reason there is a small chance of death bitcoin so that we can say bitcoin has a good future.
Testme

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:15:33 PM

I think after 5 years, bitcoin will be the mode of transaction. Many people will used it instead of some online banking (that has a lot of transaction fee). And instead of using social medias, they'll use bitcoin forum. If that thing happens bitcoin will be famous. And most of the people will use it.  And that will be the future of bitcoin Smiley
evelia4

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:18:50 PM

According to the Winklevoss twins, Harvard graduates and major investors in Bitcoin and Facebook, the bitcoin valuation is quite less compared to its potential worth which according to them lies in at least a trillion dollar market cap in a decades time, considering how much it has grown in a decade , it's quite possible. So future looks amazing if we follow them and I am doing the same and holding for long term.
rachel999

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:22:02 PM

No doubt about that bitcoin was have a future and always being a popular in the whole world.Bitcoin is the future of Modern world. It will be very useful in future for every transaction and every purchasing.
perova93

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:32:05 PM

I think that those people who at least something that zanyut about bitcoin, all these people understand that this is the future! a new system of money has come, bitcoin has already moved the visas and the master of cards, the most influential people of the world are talking about him! Bitcoin will never die, huge amounts of money are invested in the entire crypto world system! people will never want to lose them! the more the crypto world system is unique, it has conquered the whole world for 8 years!
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:32:34 PM

I saw here on bitcointalk forum mostly people ask what will happen with bitcoin in future? or Bitcoin in Future? I must say here to clear them one thing That BITCOIN is FUTURE. And we will see bitcoin ruling world very soon.

Link : https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/07/05/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-seven-experts-future-of-bitcoin.html

Need your opinions?

That's right Bitcoin can be called the future. The current Bitcoin market is getting bigger. resulting in an increase in the Bitcoin Price. Bitcoin is accepted by most countries. most online stores, websites accept Bitcoin. Bitcoin transactions are safe and easy. Not a few people buy bitcoins for future investments. Bitcoin will be widely used in the future. Bitcoin is the gold of the future.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:40:22 PM

Whoever is holding on is by all accounts dumb, he waits and gets lost in the waltz and gets nothing in the other. It is becoming provocative and the false news is abundant and there is no hope
Charithacrypto

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:44:51 PM

Somehow or somewhat Bitcoin will be the most useful and most famous coin in the world. If it happens like that this world may be somewhat different when we are doing payments and other works also.
Theoctopuspro

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:47:56 PM

No doubt about that. Market is getting bigger and bigger. At this moment it's breaking the resistance. Will go moon soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: