Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:01:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is FUTURE !!!  (Read 2033 times)
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:41:11 PM

I saw here on bitcointalk forum mostly people ask what will happen with bitcoin in future? or Bitcoin in Future? I must say here to clear them one thing That BITCOIN is FUTURE. And we will see bitcoin ruling world very soon.

Link : https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/07/05/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-seven-experts-future-of-bitcoin.html

Need your opinions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chulahk

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

Correct within short of time all country are accept bitcoin so it is good investement and real value so bitcoin is future.

Bitcoin is the best choice when you talk about crypto currency's future. This is the first ever virtual coin and always be on top, since from the start until now. It serves as our friend when you talk about investments and gives bigger profits. We must give help and lend support to them as a sign of giving back what they've given unto us.
lumira555

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:50:02 PM

Actually, the general situation is quite simple: those who already bought bitcoin -  want to grow and prognosticate the future that they are profitable.

Bitcoin is a plane that cannot be stopped in the air ! So everyone's on the same plane, hoping for a good future. )  Roll Eyes Shocked Cheesy Grin

bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:00:55 PM

I saw here on bitcointalk forum mostly people ask what will happen with bitcoin in future? or Bitcoin in Future? I must say here to clear them one thing That BITCOIN is FUTURE. And we will see bitcoin ruling world very soon.

Link : https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/07/05/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-seven-experts-future-of-bitcoin.html

Need your opinions?

yeah and i am sure that bitcoin will replace all banks in the future because bitcoin have a real future to our economy because it is digitaly but i i think cryptocurrency and bitcoin is moree good than  banks but in cryptocurrerency thres a fraud type called manipulation by all whales in the market .
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:07:52 PM

Need your opinions?

In my own opinion, bitcoin will become the next currency to be used worldwide rather than the fiat currency. Because of bitcoin's popularity, it is not surprising that bitcoin will surpass the fiat currency in terms of usage and also in terms of price. Many people not only me assumes that bitcoin will be the next currency because of its supporters and investors but we don't want the government to held the bitcoin.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

Blocking will be a road to the future - the same as the Internet was for the previous generation. Bitcoin may be part of this future in the long term. Will he return to his previous records? There is a possibility that it will fall to $ 2,000 before reaching $ 20,000. But will it reach $ 20,000? I think yes. Will it reach $ 100,000? I think this is quite possible
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:51:55 PM

Absolutely , Bitcoin is future. Bitcoin will be accepted by everyone in the near future. And also, It will be the ruler of money world. For that reason, believe in bitcoin and keep investing in bitcoin for the sake of your future.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:55:56 PM

Basically, Bitcoin is a financial system that enables us all to do various financial transactions, Bitcoin is an alternative to reduce physical transactions. bitcoin is a digitaliation in the global financial system. Although up to now bitcoin is always covered with pros and cons, but Bitcoin offers something far beyond the ordinary. Bitcoin offers us to be able to perform financial transactions with various conveniences not found in other financial media. As we know that the future desperately needs a far more sophisticated thing and Bitcoin is the answer of a sophistication in the world's financial system !!
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:56:18 PM

Need your opinions?

There is a big possibility that bitcoin will become our future. Day by day many got interested with cryptocurrency. Almost everyone i know got an idea about though not all of them believe at first but with further explaination and some proof on how good bitcoin is, they became curious about it. So yeah, I believe that bitcoin is our future.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

Correct within short of time all country are accept bitcoin so it is good investement and real value so bitcoin is future.
Yes, I completely agree with you, according to time every country is trying to accept bitcoin as well as countries are adopting blockchain technology to make the world more digital. I think in future everywhere bitcoin will be use for making payment.

Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

Absolutely yes bitcoin is future. Bitcoin is future for us people who believes in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best coin of all cryptocurrencies and many people got riched because of it. It is recognized by some countries now and the popularity of bitcoin is all over the world.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

bitcoin is the future of the whole new crypto-currency world and all world currencies! short-manhood will give up paper money and a traditional currency and everyone will only use crypt !!
Theonethatgotaway

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:19:40 PM

Bitcoin contributes amazingly to the early investors in crypto currency. Bitcoin indeed already contributed a huge scale for the future

Indeed bitcoin is our future and it also gives as a lot of benefits that we gain and it also play as a big role in the future of payment. Bitcoin is also the future of any cryptocurrency and it is recognize and accepted almosr world wide and it is popular because it is the top cryptocurrency.

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:29:44 PM

Need your opinions?

I think bitcoin will become more popular in the future, bitcoin will grow because many want bitcoin. Having a bitcoin and holding it in the long run will give you a good profit in the future.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
youngsoft

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

Yes very sure bitcoin is the future and the future is near, bitcoin will soon take all over the world has the main currency that people will use to exchange to other currency either fiat or digital currency
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:37:14 PM

Need your opinions?

Well this topic never dies, but I also do believe that bitcoin can change lives and can change the world. Just give it a chance and recognize its worth as part of economic success.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:49:17 PM

Btc is one of the best things for future
Yes, bitcoin is the best happen in my life. Because bitcoin gives me hope and give me better life. In bitcoin my life now become successful cause bitcoin teach me to invest and to gain high profit that's why my future now are so bright and successful.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:51:38 PM

it is true if this is the first step that we should develop and also this will be a useful future for all people of course in business and also in terms of making money.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:31:25 PM

yes. it is right Bitcoin is future. Day by day Bitcoin market getting huge. it's has been Price  increasing. Bitcoin acceptable most of the country. most of the online shop, website are accepting Bitcoin. Bitcoin transaction safe and easy.  So i think,  our future growth impossible without Bitcoin. Bitcoin is gold of future.
Yes, you are right bitcoin for me is my future cause day by day continues increasing his popularity cause many country now accepted bitcoin. And the bitcoin value are continues increasing and transactions in bitcoin are so easy and fast and most of all the  transactions in bitcoin are safe. Bitcoin is valuable like gold.
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:01:10 PM

Btc is one of the best things for future
You're right bitcoin can change your life to become better and successful in the future, cause investing in bitcoin is good choice cause it gives high profitable income. Start to invest now cause in the coming months or a year your investment will be grow in high profitable income cause bitcoin have big potential and benefits to help you to achieve your dreams to become successful in the future.
Bitcoin can really change our life or to the people especially to those who are invested, because it is very useful and it can help in our needs and the profit that it gives is great. If you invest now, in the future it gives bright future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: