Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO]Mainprise.io - Peer-To-Peer (P2P) Bail Payments - BAIL Tokens [NEM]  (Read 925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Seuwyes (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:22:33 PM

It has been honorably contributing to our society by elevating all challenges in the sector of commercial bail activities.

There are lots of activity and initiatives to fix the broken commercial bail system. What's different here is we are starting with the "community" and getting "peers" to help "peers" without adding any additional costs to jails, detention centers, the government or taxpayers.
Seuwyes (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:25:59 PM

Mainprise has come up with new convenient steps that are very helpful for we, the ordinary people.

Thanks! Yes exactly, we are trying to make it easy and helpful for the community.
Seuwyes (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:28:23 PM

It has potential significance and they are amazingly putting effort to reduce the problem in paying bail amount.

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, making it easy to request bail payments, and easy for token holders to contribute. Plus using blockchain technology for transparency, accountability, security and a crypto.
Seuwyes (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:44:35 PM

What action will they take if the court doesn’t grant their filed bond?

The difference here as opposed to other bail reform initiatives. We want to leave the decision on who gets bail and the amount in the hands of judges. So if a judge doesn't grant bail then there isn't anything we can do. Other initiatives are tackling those problems. Or if a bail amount is set too high, we aren't trying to get the amount lowered. Again, other initiatives are addressing those issues. We are simply trying to get the bail paid when and if it's set and regardless of the amount. It takes lots of resources and time to get laws changed. In the meantime, if we can just build a platform to get bail people, we can get people out of jail and home. While the bigger and broader issues are being worked out.
Seuwyes (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

How do they ensure releasing of the obtain person after paying the bail amount?

Once bail is paid, a person is released by the rules and regulations of the jail or detention center. There are various conditions and guidelines which differ depending on the jail or detention center. We will have guidelines defined as we develop the platform and integrate with jail systems.
Seuwyes (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:10:06 PM

We liked the peer to peer payment method the most. It eliminates the chance of any third party interference.   

One of the major reasons we chose blockchain and a peer-to-peer implementation is to disrupt the current middlemen such as bail bondsmen, insurance agencies, and fugitive recovery agents. We are trying to level the playing field so get the middlemen out of the way, reduce fees, and provide better services in an open, trusted, secured environment.
Seuwyes (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:15:14 PM

An excellent project and an excellent team. Campaign and marketing are good, the company's goals can be achieved without problems ! Really fantastic project.

Thanks for the positive feedback. Just getting started with the marketing. Stay tuned for a bounty campaign and airdrops. And a game which helps market the project.
Seuwyes (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:26:27 PM

most powerful project.. I hope this coin future bright

Thanks for the feedback!
Seuwyes (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:31:57 PM

I believe that this plan is pretty a profitable investment at the moment!  Good luck fellows!

Thanks!
Seuwyes (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:40:20 PM

looking forward to the project.. I believe that the future of this project is bright.. thumbs up to the members of this team..

Thank you. Appreciate the good feedback. Don't forget to register on the website http://mainprise.io for updates.
Seuwyes (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:43:22 PM

I think the idea is also very good and will help us all in the future. But it will be a long way to get that right.

Yes. It will take time. Lots of time to dismantle a system that has been in place for centuries. The concept of bail can be traced back to 399 BC, when Plato tried to create a bond for the release of Socrates. The modern bail system evolved from a series of laws originating in the middle ages in England. Right now the plan is to disrupt the key players in the current system using innovation such as blockchain, peer-to-peer and a cryptocurrency. We will make MAJOR impacts in the short term and get better as time progresses.
Seuwyes (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:45:32 PM

This is a great project, I did some research on the team and I discovered that the guys behind this project are real pros and I expect them to put their years of experience into this project

Yes, we've put together a highly-skilled, highly-knowledgeable and very experienced team. And are adding additional members to fill out the team. Stay tuned as we progress on the roadmap. Fun times!
Pieangel

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:50:45 PM

project I predicted this would be a great project and is also very successful, this is one project that will continue to evolve until quite a long period of time.
Seuwyes (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:56:19 PM

As it is based on NEM blockchain technology, it is secured and transparent in its operational system.

Yes, based on NEM. Which has security, accountability, transparency in its core. We switched from Ethereum recently. Because with NEM we aren't limited to solidity and can mix match and combine many different technologies via it's REST API. Plus combining Namespaces (unique domains), Mosaics (customizable assets), 2.0 multisig contracts, and three forms of messaging give an advantage. The architecture allows us to build the platform and applications for almost every operating system and device with the same degree of decentralization and security. Compared to Ethereum, NEM can scale to hundreds of transactions per second and has already been tested privately and independently to scale to thousands of transactions per second in the Catapult release. Lastly, we can easily integrate both public and private blockchains as we partner with jails and detention centers and help them move towards blockchain technology.
Seuwyes (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:38:02 PM

project I predicted this would be a great project and is also very successful, this is one project that will continue to evolve until quite a long period of time.

Thank you. And yes, this is a very long-term project. And the team is committed to its success.
Marium Diaz

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:43:18 PM

what will be the fee structure of this platform?
zaindevice

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:33:33 PM

The project looks very promising, there are lots of positive comments about BAIL Tokens so far, I’m yet to go through the white paper for more insight.
Seuwyes (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:09:34 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 04:57:10 PM by Seuwyes

what will be the fee structure of this platform?

We plan to implement a risk scoring system which tries to determine the likelihood of 3 things occurring if the bail is paid and the defendant released. We want to determine if the defendant is likely to fail to appear to court, if they are likely to commit another crime or if they are likely to commit a violent crime if released. The fees will be based on the risk. The plan is to keep the fees less than 3%. Token holders will determine which bail payment and the amount based on their tolerance for risk, the type of crime, the location, the amount of bail, etc. Take a look at the youtube channel http://youtube.com/c/mainpriseio for a couple of quick explainer videos.

There are other fees such as fees to participate in the prediction market, fees to utilize the risk scoring tools for other uses, fees to access data, fees for using the bail token kiosk, etc.
Seuwyes (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:11:02 PM

The project looks very promising, there are lots of positive comments about BAIL Tokens so far, I’m yet to go through the white paper for more insight.

Thanks. And definitely go through the whitepaper. Join the telegram channel http://t.me/mainpriseio and feel free to post additional questions here.
wreckitralph02

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:15:29 PM

I'm wishing them success in their project also. Their proposed features are amazing they intend to offer new approach to their users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: