Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:58:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE][POW/POS] Clever - Decentralized Blockchain Marketplace Platform  (Read 1058 times)
Clever-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:47:01 PM

Yeah, that seems to be what it boils down to.  I was thinking of arguments in favor of pre-sale nodes that we've seen with other recent project which mostly pointed to various Legendary btc-talk members voicing support for the project.  It would be nice to see something like that here but it doesn't seem like that is happening and if that wasn't thought of then this is poor planning from the start.  Decentralization is great and all but starting something off like this while also assuring trust is the tricky part and I don't see much indication that such things were considered so far...

The algo seems good and so far the project leads chat nice but all that still doesn't give this legs.  yep... slow burner here more than likely

Clever is a good name which is more than I can say for a lot of recent coin releases.  could be interesting.  I would use a service like this.  But I think what's more likely is crypto being used in places like ebay and craigslist.  CL already allows users to specify crypto as a payment option.  I've expressed that option on CL a few times but no takers so far.

I thought some member with higher ranks are paid to promote those projects by saying they're supporting the project, or had some talk with the team, etc? Because I saw once a legendary said he had a good discussion with a team and deemed the project to be very worthy. The project is scam. And the said legendary member didn't even make clarification about his previous statement.

While for this project, I really started to doubt their worth and professionalism. They, once again disregard any of our posts, popping out to inform some new design. Definitely a red flag

I understand that there have been many scam coins, but that doesn't mean they all are. I fail to see how demonstrating progress on the project is a red flag. On the contrary, failure to do so should be a warning sign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clever-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

Can you please add the wallet link. currently i cant find a link to the wallet.

https://github.com/Clever-Coin/clever/releases

So these are the latest wallets as of now?

At the moment, yes. We are working on improvements and bug fixes, specifically with Windows wallets (visual bugs), and will release them after proper testing. They are functionally sound, though.
surinserver

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:10:36 PM

At the moment, yes. We are working on improvements and bug fixes, specifically with Windows wallets (visual bugs), and will release them after proper testing. They are functionally sound, though.

Allright, thanks. The project looks nice, I wish you the best of luck!

SSVPOOL : http://ssvpool.ddns.net Miner Pool Thailand
Clever-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:45:27 PM

Allright, thanks. The project looks nice, I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you!
Clever-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:02:21 PM

Whitepaper has been published. http://clevercoin.uk/clever-whitepaper-1r2.pdf
Clever-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:57:08 AM

Don't miss the CLVR giveaway, hosted by @Cryptoyologang! 5 people will each win 1,000 CLVR!

https://twitter.com/Cryptoyologang/status/1016851376272392192
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:18:22 AM

I understand that there have been many scam coins, but that doesn't mean they all are. I fail to see how demonstrating progress on the project is a red flag. On the contrary, failure to do so should be a warning sign.

True, demonstrating progress of a project (on this case, informing a sneak peek of new design) is not a red flag at all, but demonstrating it but failed to answer repetitive question on previous page can be regarded as an evasion, and the evasion itself is alarming.

Nevertheless, thank you for attending me, allow me to repeat my question about your team details, can I know who works and back up this project?
Clever-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:46:52 PM

True, demonstrating progress of a project (on this case, informing a sneak peek of new design) is not a red flag at all, but demonstrating it but failed to answer repetitive question on previous page can be regarded as an evasion, and the evasion itself is alarming.

Nevertheless, thank you for attending me, allow me to repeat my question about your team details, can I know who works and back up this project?

Many projects do not do team reveals. It is the right of the people involved in the project to not have their names, faces, and personal details published. Some of our team does not wish to have their information published, and we will respect their right to privacy.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:02:26 PM

Many projects do not do team reveals. It is the right of the people involved in the project to not have their names, faces, and personal details published. Some of our team does not wish to have their information published, and we will respect their right to privacy.

"Some of our team does not wish to have their information published, and we will respect their right to privacy."

So that means that "some" of your team are okay with having "their" information published.  Let's start there.  Who on your team has been identified since they are okay with it? 

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Clever-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:14:38 AM

"Some of our team does not wish to have their information published, and we will respect their right to privacy."

So that means that "some" of your team are okay with having "their" information published.  Let's start there.  Who on your team has been identified since they are okay with it? 

I appreciate what you're trying to do, but this will be an endless debate. We will not be doing a team reveal at this time. Our work speaks louder than our names.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

Yes, many projects decide to hide their team's ID, but do anyone take note that from those "many projects" only few really succeeded on delivering products while other disintegrated into thin air alongside with the investor's fund? And those that succeeded are those that has solid team, and that tried to "compensate" their decision of staying hidden by giving their fullest to answer questions and banish every doubt as soon as they can. But I can not agree more on what you said on a post above me, that works speak louder than names. Hopefully your work in the future can help compensating this decision, because up to this point your action is almost (IMO) next to poor and I can not see why an investor is advised to consider your project on their portfolio.
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:47:04 PM

Yes, many projects decide to hide their team's ID, but do anyone take note that from those "many projects" only few really succeeded on delivering products while other disintegrated into thin air alongside with the investor's fund? And those that succeeded are those that has solid team, and that tried to "compensate" their decision of staying hidden by giving their fullest to answer questions and banish every doubt as soon as they can. But I can not agree more on what you said on a post above me, that works speak louder than names. Hopefully your work in the future can help compensating this decision, because up to this point your action is almost (IMO) next to poor and I can not see why an investor is advised to consider your project on their portfolio.

I tend to agree and at the same time I'm also optimistic for this coin because of a few things.  Of course, the few things I'm positive about (mainly algorithm and distribution framework...oh and the name) may not be enough to garner further investments.

What we so far is a god algo/distribution.. and name.  The business plan is pretty good to but we don't really get a sense for details regarding disputes.  Sure, blockchain can handle -some- disputes but definitely not all disputes and if that's all there is to this approach for dispute resolution well... that doesn't lead to a lot of assurance for those who may consider using the platform.

So yeah, those details could be worked out.  Not a big deal.  However, it is an unknown at this point and this means more RISK.

There have been a few masternodes sold in the presale and the team needs more sales to meet near-term goals.  So far, there is clearly interest and some people have made high-risk investments towards this platform.  It also seems pretty small-ish that there aren't more high risk investors eating this up.  It's a very competitive space right now.  Very saturated with new projects. 

For now, we see imagery but no evidence of a real platform working on any real device.  We see what the platform might look like but for now it doesn't really exist.  Maybe it will.  This is the high risk part.

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Clever-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:08:23 PM

I tend to agree and at the same time I'm also optimistic for this coin because of a few things.  Of course, the few things I'm positive about (mainly algorithm and distribution framework...oh and the name) may not be enough to garner further investments.

What we so far is a god algo/distribution.. and name.  The business plan is pretty good to but we don't really get a sense for details regarding disputes.  Sure, blockchain can handle -some- disputes but definitely not all disputes and if that's all there is to this approach for dispute resolution well... that doesn't lead to a lot of assurance for those who may consider using the platform.

So yeah, those details could be worked out.  Not a big deal.  However, it is an unknown at this point and this means more RISK.

There have been a few masternodes sold in the presale and the team needs more sales to meet near-term goals.  So far, there is clearly interest and some people have made high-risk investments towards this platform.  It also seems pretty small-ish that there aren't more high risk investors eating this up.  It's a very competitive space right now.  Very saturated with new projects. 

For now, we see imagery but no evidence of a real platform working on any real device.  We see what the platform might look like but for now it doesn't really exist.  Maybe it will.  This is the high risk part.

Thank you for this feedback. You are absolutely correct -- blockchain will not solve all disputes. It is just a vital component that we believe will help with resolution of many issues. We are actively working on a revision to our white paper, and will be sure to expand on this in the next release. The feedback is valuable, and very much appreciated.
WhiskeyGinger

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:12:56 PM

What is the estimated date of pre-sale, please?
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:12:44 PM

Masternode presales are occurring now.  You can look in the original post and go to their discord for more info on that.  If you were thinking ICO... my understanding is that this is not an ICO type of project.  It is an interesting idea though to consider integrating POW as well as ICO strategy. 

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Clever-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:31:16 AM

Pre-sale is happening now
Clever-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:42:44 AM

Masternode presales are occurring now.  You can look in the original post and go to their discord for more info on that.  If you were thinking ICO... my understanding is that this is not an ICO type of project.  It is an interesting idea though to consider integrating POW as well as ICO strategy. 

You are correct, this is not an ICO.
WhiskeyGinger

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:49:22 PM

It is definitely not the ICO. I meant masternode pre-sale! Thank you for response!
Clever-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:52:44 PM

Masternode presales are occurring now.  You can look in the original post and go to their discord for more info on that.  If you were thinking ICO... my understanding is that this is not an ICO type of project.  It is an interesting idea though to consider integrating POW as well as ICO strategy.  
It is definitely not the ICO. I meant masternode pre-sale! Thank you for response!

Pre-sale goals were not met. We are restructuring the project, and will re-launch as an ICO. Updated website, whitepaper, and roadmap will be released shortly. Members who purchased MNs have been contacted, and we will be swapping an equivalent number of tokens to those members at launch.
Clever-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:03:22 PM

ICO sale is live!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4713369
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: