Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty with good signature  (Read 308 times)
modamo (OP)

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:35:55 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 11:42:26 PM by modamo

Good projects for signature. There are projects allowed signature for newbies.

1.Ingot coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3591451
2.OAX coin coin is trading on exchanges https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1947373.0
3.Tendor coin lasts till november https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4544214
4. Homelend (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3407877) ( /HMD )
5. White rabbit  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2472721.0

JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:48:06 PM

To join the bounty signature, you should have an account with the rank of Jr. Member is the lowest. With campaigns that accept the newbie you share, most of them are potentially unlucky and potential scam campaigns. It is advisable to invest time to upgrade your rankings on the forum then consider joining signature bounty.

Dolarion

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:46:02 AM

to follow bounty signature must be at least Jr.Member. is there a bounty signature that can be followed by Newbie?
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:16:08 AM

Signature for newbie, what is not prone to banned from Moderator?
My advice to the newbie, should be Rank Jr. Member.
khuebtc1999

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:30:11 AM

I am a Newbie I can join this project bounty with signature? thank you
hokyman

Activity: 230
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:21:09 AM

I'm interest with oax camapaign, ready in exchange. thanks for information sir...
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:50:00 AM

I am a Newbie I can join this project bounty with signature? thank you
Yes you can do it.
just enter the signature code for the newbie on the thread page that has been provided.
my advice, prefer bounty OAX and INGOT because OAX has been listed in coinmarketcap. it is to our advantage to be able to sell the token immediately after getting it.
Gozie51

Activity: 2506
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:48:41 AM

to follow bounty signature must be at least Jr.Member. is there a bounty signature that can be followed by Newbie?

I think there are but usually on twitter and facebook. You can find that in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0.

But, try and upgrade your level, that will be better for you.
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

There are a lots of bounty campaign that allow newbie to participate... You should need to have a long patience... Because they are only few...  But if you will probably ask me it is betted to first to enjoy your work here even you are just a newbie...  For me it is the perfect time to study a lots about bitcoin...  But if you are interested you should participate...
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:50:41 PM

yes I am interested in this project, although not participating in the signature campaign. I like the OAX bounty for tokens now being traded on the market
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

It is not a mandatory because it is decide by project manager and owner so if possible to join newbie in bounty campaign you will apply for that. But many scam projects also available in the market so carefully pick the right one and some projects are little hard to pick so suggestions also important need for bounty participation.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Palisills

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:54:56 PM

I dont remember any good project that has allowed to join their signature campaing for newbies. You should be carefull guys if you find ones.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:25:34 AM

I see the project you registered has been running for a long time, and some have campaigns that no longer accept participants,
little feedback from me there are some campaigns and updates every day, you can visit http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/signatures.php
Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:17:38 AM

some bounty campaign that allow newbie to participate you should start with that compaign who accept newbies.firstly you should start with social sites like facebook,twitter and increase your followers,because maximum followers u get maximum stakes and after that when your rank grows up you can join lots of signature compaign .But many scam projects also available in the market so carefully pick the right one..you should search youself.
itrade777

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:25:15 AM

Bounties with newbie signature is very unfortunate since most of the comments of newbies are ooff topic. Also in the bounty reward for signature is not that profitable since many will attempt to make new account for bitcointalk just to get new stakes.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:10:04 AM

Previously I was supporting LOCAL COIN SWAP. They will bring their own 2p2 exchange with more than 20 coins supported. Now I'm with YUMERIUM. They are gambling platform with utility token and developped games onboard.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
zhengqiurong2@163.com

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:59:24 AM

Thank you for sharing, I am collecting information on these bounty missions, thank you!
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:51:52 AM

There are lot of bounties exist in crypto. Some are scam and some are worth it. But in order to join a bounty you need to rank up first to jr member. Actually there are lot of good bounty but you need to study and do research in order to find a good signature. It always depends on the campaigns project and of course the manager who manages the project is a plus factor too. But there are a lot of scam too. You need to research and vigilant to avoid scam. To gain more in the industry it always takes patience and determination to receive tokens and rewards from the campaigns you are in. But it is always worth the wait.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:42:38 AM

What's the point of this thread? are you pointing out signature/bounty campaigns that are accepting newbies or you are hunting those with good rates?

Bounties with newbie signature is very unfortunate since most of the comments of newbies are ooff topic.
It is not about that, their signature space isn't too valuable for any website or service.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:44:44 PM

I would advise the signature that I'm wearing, but at first the registration was over, and secondly, the younger member was not allowed to join the company. Whoever ransacked newcomers to questionable companies

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: