Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:58:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whats you biggest day trading loss  (Read 391 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:39:07 AM

this is to aware the newbies who going to start crypto specially day trading.

i had portfolio 4400 usd, i entered to day trading. i lost almost 1500$ , now my portfolio is 2800$n ... i have done stupid day trading on non - popular tokens.

please get a advice , if you do not know anything about day trading its better to avoid from it

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
duoworld

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:05:39 AM

The biggest loss is that I only bought one currency. Its life and death are related to my life and death. All my funds are in it. I think that the decline of the market has caused it to plummet. Now I can't sell it. I can only wait and hope to rise.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

i had portfolio 4400 usd, i entered to day trading. i lost almost 1500$ , now my portfolio is 2800$n ... i have done stupid day trading on non - popular tokens.

please get a advice , if you do not know anything about day trading its better to avoid from it
did you already sold your tokens? or not? if not, you still not lose your money, as long as you wait for its price to go back to its price when you buy it, you will still be able to get your money back, just chill out. dont think that you have lost your money.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:56:30 AM

I had lost about 1 BTC in various coins in yobit. A coin named exit, that was a long way back. Exit was rising and I bought a lot of them at 6 satoshis a piece. But the price came down to 1 and never rose. I had to at last exchange it for dogecoin as they were not even exchanging for a satoshi.
udayantha11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:17:53 AM

did you already sold your tokens? or not? if not, you still not lose your money, as long as you wait for its price to go back to its price when you buy it, you will still be able to get your money back, just chill out. dont think that you have lost your money.

Yes already sold..

boolean420

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

It's not always the case that a coin will rise back. Sometime they go down to 1 satoshi, and then it's removed from satoshi market to litoshi, and then it moves to doge market. It's not always wise to go down with the declining market. I believe the person has a better decision to cut his losses by selling at whatever price he can get.
Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:23:38 AM

I think we should learn to hold for a long time.
When the token started to fall, then I panicked, and after selling the token, there was a big increase in the price.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
udayantha11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:43:36 PM

I think we should learn to hold for a long time.
When the token started to fall, then I panicked, and after selling the token, there was a big increase in the price.

i normally holder , but the problem is this time i day trade thats the problem. what to do i learnt a lesson.

John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:54:45 PM

I think it's almost impossible to find a good trading day in the crypto currency. This is as lucky. You just need to get in time in good time and be in a good place
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:46:01 PM

To be frank, I am not in a loss. I have a firm believer in bitcoin. It is the most reliable coin and the leader of the market. Now the price is getting lower but I do not need to worry, in fact the investors of bitcoin do not need to worry as we know that the price will rise very soon. Ups and downs are the common thing here.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:48:57 PM

it is normal to loose your profit because of this bearish market. but there is one important thing. when the trend changes and turns to bullish, only some good altcoins are going to be pumped, not crap coins. you should be careful about that.

turn the page
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:50:02 PM

add my tip that stay away from shit and bad quality coins, only trade high volume quality coins that you can select from top 10 or top 20 list, they are best for day trading as they have better volume, good trading charts and candles to trade for short time frames for some profit.

lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:06:45 PM

Its not actually stupid trading as long as it is first time trade, and you should simply learn from your lessons, by dyor (doing your own research) and monitoring every marker trends of all tokens in your portfolio.
Learn about trading with small $, perfect it and make your own strategy then you can learn from crypto day trading.
For me i lost about 400$ and its been huge, but life must go on
Remain positive and ensure you learn.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:08:28 PM

I am a holder not a day trader. I will compare it to a cake if you guys wants a piece of cake then that's a short profit. But if your a holder and wants it all then i can give you a bunch of cake That's why i keep buying altcoins on bearish market. The biggest thing that i will ever have.
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:09:27 PM

i am sorry to hear that, tis is a big amount pf mo ey, but i hope you will return it with the help of your next investmeny
Tonstar

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:10:00 PM

I am a holder not a day trader. I will compare it to a cake if you guys wants a piece of cake then that's a short profit. But if your a holder and wants it all then i can give you a bunch of cake That's why i keep buying altcoins on bearish market. The biggest thing that i will ever have.
i think that you can lose a lot, but if ylu did not give away all ylur money, it is not the end of the world in my opinino
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:11:09 PM

A few months ago, I lost about 50% of my portfolio, which was quite a significant amount ... I still repair this damage

Umuoji

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:11:18 PM

My biggest day trading loss was when I bought netkoin few days ago with the hope of trading it after some time,right before my eyes the token started reducing in price that a made a huge loss after trading it
crypthomonkey

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:12:34 PM

i have not dpent in this cryptocurrency world a lot of time amd i aleays had wise peope near me, so no big loses
crypthomonkey

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:13:19 PM

My biggest day trading loss was when I bought netkoin few days ago with the hope of trading it after some time,right before my eyes the token started reducing in price that a made a huge loss after trading it
i really thinki am a lucky person, andd i want to thnk my friends who never let me do sbtupid things and lose much mo ey
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: