Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:08:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whats you biggest day trading loss  (Read 387 times)
2weent6

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:47:53 PM

So far none and actually, I'm more on profit in the past days. Now I have to secure some profit as the market dumps again. Day trading is quiet fun seeing how volatile the market is and I know experience trader knows this market as a great place to take profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Natium

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:22:08 PM

I also agree with the fact that if you do not understand anything in the market you do not need to invest money, you first need to understand this area and then invest Smiley

ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:06:16 PM

Oh, I have lost more than 100 in daytrading, it is just a pass-time for me and I don´t invest large sums. I don´t make much gains either I rekon.

asdn192zhhhh

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:19:32 PM

I will not going to forget that day i have 1000 coins that time and its prices is 4$ i sell my half in just a few days its doin to 1$ i lost half of my coins but its okay its a win for me
Nevermind344

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:36:19 PM

My biggest failure and loss was about 30% of the portfolio at one day, when i try to make some cash participating in planned (via telegram group) pump of shitcoin with a low trading amount on HitBTC exchange. After that i realized that it was just a fraudlent action of telegram group organisators.

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurity (https://tokensale.heroic.com/)
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:41:42 PM

Seem like you'd fallen in trap of the whales cause I don't think there is any way you can lose that much money by day trading cause price of cryptocurrency often don't pump or dump too much in just a single day so it's almost impossible to lose thousands of dollars by investing in any cryptocurrency although it's just a new cryptocurrency and not too popular.

torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

Seem like you'd fallen in trap of the whales cause I don't think there is any way you can lose that much money by day trading cause price of cryptocurrency often don't pump or dump too much in just a single day so it's almost impossible to lose thousands of dollars by investing in any cryptocurrency although it's just a new cryptocurrency and not too popular.
The whales are always luring people to get in through doin a little pump to the shitcoin and then after those interesting to buy that and the whales will try to go out as fast as possible and take a very hige profit from there. OP gets trapped the whales and that's obviously true or he was investing on shitcoin with low volume,

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cerberus5424

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:53:53 PM

Make a list of coins that can be traded. I'm not really interested in trading, but if you've decided to do it, then maybe you should take a few lessons? It's cheaper Wink

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:39:22 PM

It has to be the time that I lost about $1k worth because I had bought into a coin then the coin ended up getting delisted from exchanges in a couple of days before I even had the chance to sell them. I have made other losses at different times but that has been the most loss that I have made from a single trade. Which is why I am more wary of the coin I trade in.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:11:56 PM

I remember losing my $1000, when i was a newbie, i heard about paccoin and i invested in the coin and few days later the price dump so bad that i managed to sell off and got around $100 plus dollars back
abruchifid

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:26:04 AM

My biggest trading loss in a day was about 500 USD, i was new then and did not really know there are pumps and dumps episodes
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:28:03 AM

Because I am good at analysis chart, so I'll often get me by day trading profits, but sometimes I felt chagrined at the, because when I sleep, then the policies of other countries friendly information could make the whole market has a sharp rise, but most of the time, I will miss this and lose my money.

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:30:56 AM

It's good I never experienced major losses in daily trading, I was lucky I always benefit when daily trading. If the asset has decreased the value of my vote for holding assets of a few days or I traded with other assets. that's how I earn a profit.
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:33:04 AM

this is to aware the newbies who going to start crypto specially day trading.

i had portfolio 4400 usd, i entered to day trading. i lost almost 1500$ , now my portfolio is 2800$n ... i have done stupid day trading on non - popular tokens.

please get a advice , if you do not know anything about day trading its better to avoid from it

If you want to day trading, do it with a popular coin. like BTC, ETH, ETC, BCH, XRP... this coin is so popular and has big volume.
If you had day trading with the non-popular coins you will lose the money, cause I have experience with it. to avoid it better to use popular coin which has big volume and speculative/volatile.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:38:26 AM

i had portfolio 4400 usd, i entered to day trading. i lost almost 1500$ , now my portfolio is 2800$n ... i have done stupid day trading on non - popular tokens.

please get a advice , if you do not know anything about day trading its better to avoid from it
There was also a time I lost as much this same amount to day trading and that was due to lack of experience and knowledge of trading and I think it is very good for you to have background knowledge of trading and very good experience for you not to make big mistakes and you should also know when to buy and sell and you should also not be too greedy.
imopogicute

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:40:34 AM

for now.
I'm not losing money because I'm afraid to invest. because the low sales of tokens
So now I'm doing, I'm joining a project to receive a token and sell for a high exchange rate on the market.

but learning to trade will buy tokens and will teach me to know when to sell.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:43:34 AM

I do not trade by date, I only trade for a long time. I usually hold for long periods and I always choose the potential coin to hold.
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:43:40 AM

I can feel you day trading is something more complex which require more time and effort compare to long term trade if you does not have the knowledge please stay away before you get hurt. Due to greed i once lost almost 50% of my portfolio to the market.
scrtrp

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:44:07 AM

The biggest loss is that I have been holding Bitcoin for too short a time and I just sold it. I have a deep understanding that investors who are cryptocurrency markets must have enough patience and patience. I gain more wealth
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

It's normal to lose your profits because of this bearish market. because now it's very difficult to predict which cryptocurrency will rise and which will fall so it's almost impossible to find a good coin to invest here. it's better to stay away than to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: