Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:34:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we start transactions?  (Read 270 times)
arifin eky

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:53:07 PM

the first step make sure your wallet is safe first, then try to fund or fill the wallet by following a bounty or minning campaign on the web that has been circulating in many online sites.

more easily you can also learn this business by reading an article about bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:56:08 PM

Hi

I am new on this digital form of business of mining bitcoin. No prior knowledge. I just install electrum software on my PC.
Now what should I do next inorder to initiate this digital bussiness. How to mine bitcoin using electrum?
How should I invite others to fund in bitcoin ?
All the fields are empty on my electrum page except my receiving address.
How do we get the transactions ? I will appreciate if someone guide me how to work on it.

Thanks

Ashan

I think go mining in 1st time on crypto is not a really good move.
You should learn more from reading and do some research on this forum or other crypto website.
If you learned a lot, you can choose what you can and wanna do
olenka.1988

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:00:23 PM

I think there are a lot of tips here, but I recommend to look at the YouTube top 5 wallets for bitcoin and other coins

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MOOLYACOIN.IO ║ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem (https://www.moolyacoin.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄
ismadanniel

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

for trading
 im suggesting u to learn every basic knowledge such as the price history, the function and other and make sure to know the best crypto market

for mining
i dont recommend to mining now..with the price range of 6-8k now i dont think able to recover from the expenses...unless waiting till the price to increase x2 or more. There are other method such as cloud mining but this just the same as normal mining

hyip
u can find hyip program that will give u high return in short period of time. makesure to make research on every aspect before investing
Flashback54

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:20:16 PM

There are lots of suggestion in the web. Check and analyse.Then go for it.
ExhibitGap25

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:22:54 PM

I don't suggest going in to making money immediately.Learn the basics first, to reduce unnecessary problems in the future.
BlackOpsLine54

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:24:35 PM

Don't try to make money first. Learn, understand and execute.
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:43:35 PM

Yes it is true mining is so much difficult and risky but through all that if you had only the knowledge,ability,and passion on this i know you can get what youve wanna want or to be a successor someday,.so i have to get some informations here before i start on trading part.

indeed being a miner is quite difficult and risky, because it is all a challenge from bitcoin itself, so whatever we face so far we have to oppose, even though the challenge is quite so heavy.

fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:30:06 PM

Hi

I am new on this digital form of business of mining bitcoin. No prior knowledge. I just install electrum software on my PC.
Now what should I do next inorder to initiate this digital bussiness. How to mine bitcoin using electrum?
How do we get the transactions ? I will appreciate if someone guide me how to work on it.

Thanks

Ashan

Hi friend, first of all, welcome to the bitcointalk community. You just came in the right place.
Here you can find much information about bitcoin and altcoins.
If you want to learn mining, you can go to this section : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=14.0 ( a bitcoin mining section )
You can ask everyone that expert in mining bitcoin there. You will need some mining tools.

giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

Hi

Thanks

Ashan

Hi friend, first of all, welcome to the bitcointalk community. You just came in the right place.
Here you can find much information about bitcoin and altcoins.
If you want to learn mining, you can go to this section : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=14.0 ( a bitcoin mining section )
You can ask everyone that expert in mining bitcoin there. You will need some mining tools.
If you want to exploit Bitcoin, you should look for "Bitcoin - Mining" or the "Alternate cryptocurrencies - Mining (Altcoins)" section in Bitcoin Forum, these two sections will have plenty of experts on this and help you.
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

in order to mine bitcoin you will need special equipment which is called ASIC. you need to buy them and set it up to mine bitcoin, then you connect to a pool to share the work and try finding a block to share the reward.

as for your wallet, you now have a bitcoin address. you can give this address to others so that they can send you bitcoin. the address starts with 1, 3 or bc1. your private keys are obviously private and you should keep them that way. make sure to back up your seed also by writing it on a piece of paper and storing it in a safe place out of sight.

also it is good to read this: https://bitcoin.org/en/getting-started
there are several ways to start bitcoin transaction.  But as for someone new like me.  What i did was read comments like this.  i get to learn from my senior bitcoin mates. Though,  i can not explain it because i am not an expert .

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
RAinery

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:33:39 PM

Better at this point you learn everything related to the world of cryptocurrency through the internet. Or you can read our discussion here about what to do for beginners. But do not think about getting results first. Your journey is still pretty long for that.
Manjita950

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:50:12 AM

Yes,i think that i have to take some information about tiansaction.If you are able to knowledge,ability.I know you can get all things.
georgiasus

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

I myself use electrum, try to google or watch a video on YouTube. there everything must be shown in detail and told.
HenryHope

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:39:49 AM

You can sell to others in Euros and Dollars. Exploitation is not for everyone because this requires lots of expensive and costly hardware also requires some great knowledge of the exploit so if you are planning on exploiting, take the time It's time to learn the basics and rather than decide on Ur because exploiting is not just installing software in your computer and you can start making money. It is true that exploiting is really difficult and risky but through all that if you only have the knowledge, ability and passion for this I know you can get what you want or is the successor one day. Some information here before I start trading. Easier you can also study this business by reading an article about bitcoin.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:39:07 AM

Hi

Thanks

Ashan
I think it will really the a beneficiary if you can take your time to go through this because no how long i try to explain it here you will it fine it very difficult to understand it but by studying this you can do it you self one you have all the required materials.
check information about how to mine bitcoin using electrum here: https://bitzuma.com/posts/a-beginners-guide-to-the-electrum-bitcoin-wallet/
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:46:51 AM

Hi

Thanks

Ashan

Hey storing bitcoins in a wallet and mining bitcoins using your machine are two different things, electrum is a wallet for storing your coins and not mining them, as soon you have created your wallet you can accept money. In order to receive money make sure you use receive money address. I do hope you know mining bitcoins is not a joke, it's really expensive is electricity that cheap in your country that you wish to mine?

Honestly you're not ready to mine or start your bitcoins journey, i would advise you to read a lot before you jump in.

Hey storing bitcoins in a wallet and mining bitcoins using your machine are two different things, electrum is a wallet for storing your coins and not mining them, as soon you have created your wallet you can accept money. In order to receive money make sure you use receive money address. I do hope you know mining bitcoins is not a joke, it's really expensive is electricity that cheap in your country that you wish to mine?

Honestly you're not ready to mine or start your bitcoins journey, i would advise you to read a lot before you jump in.

Some do nots: 1)Do not share your seed, pin and private keys with anyone. 2) Do not fall for free bitcoins scams 3) Research before you trade with anyone.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: