Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More Regulations For Cryptocurrency?  (Read 3762 times)
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:07:09 AM

Hello, would love to get your opinion on this topic. Do you think there would be more regulations regarding cryptocurrency by the Government? Both now and the future? Let’s say bitcoin price rises to $100,000 per bitcoin, Do you think the government would actually let it be and function on its own without constant regulations? Well, personally I think we would see more regulations from the government down the line to a 1 Trillion Dollars total market cap and above. But I’m positive such regulations won’t hamper on the further growth and advancement of cryptocurrency. So tell me, what do you think?

I think there must be a regulation if the governments allowing bitcoin to be used in their country.
Maybe the governments in some countries banning cryptocurrency so they don't need to regulate it.
So, crypto regulations may created if the country permit using cryptocurrency.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
railyako

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:53:13 AM

Governments gave already regulations about bitcoin. And we will see more and more surely in the future. It is either they ban it or try to regulate it, there not much more choice for us.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:02:22 AM

I believe regulation for cryptocurrency will tend to give more value to the platform as more investors will tend to join the community, wit regulation scam project will tend to reduce and ultimately enhance investors portfolio,
Flyne d Coin Digger

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:40:05 AM

Government is update also with the Bitcoin movement and prices changes because some of them are inyo trading (I mean some staff), in the future they will be implementing some regulations on crypto earners when that price you mention will become true because it will break the law like earning a hundred thousand without paying tax as well so I think they will be making some rules to it.
retprogramisto

Activity: 149
Merit: 34

💡 Websites, scripts for BTC web4crypto.xyz

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:20:27 PM

Regulations arent necessary. Bitcoin is intended to be digital cash and should therefore be treated the same as cash.

➡️  💡  𝗪𝗲𝗯𝟰𝗖𝗿𝘆𝗽𝘁𝗼  💡  ⬅️
Websites, scripts, crypto integration for BTC
✔️ Free consultation at Web4Crypto.xyz
tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:00:19 PM

Hiding from taxes using crypto is another issue. We all pay taxes. Taxes are deducted from  any type of income. Those taxes are used to improve well-being of citizens. And, at the same time, there are no taxes from cryptocurrency operations this huge market that operates enormous sums of money. Doesn’t seem fair, does it?
cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:05:40 PM

Of course in the future there will be many more rules. It's only begining. In addition, banks are just starting to pull themselves into this topic.

Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:14:00 PM

Hello, would love to get your opinion on this topic. Do you think there would be more regulations regarding cryptocurrency by the Government? Both now and the future? Let’s say bitcoin price rises to $100,000 per bitcoin, Do you think the government would actually let it be and function on its own without constant regulations? Well, personally I think we would see more regulations from the government down the line to a 1 Trillion Dollars total market cap and above. But I’m positive such regulations won’t hamper on the further growth and advancement of cryptocurrency. So tell me, what do you think?

Definitely more regulations will be coming our way. And with the G20 meeting for the third time coming and with crypto regulations on top of their agenda, I'm sure that there will be a lot of debates and eventually government will have to put up their own regulations.

But I'm sure that it wouldn't have a long term effect on the price though, we might see the price suffers a little but in the long run if this regulations becomes effective and governments satisfied, crypto will flourished in the next decade or so.

More Regulation from Government on crypto currency?  This issue has been in raise several times, yes, Government want to Regulate  Bitcoin digital crypto currency transaction in the market, they even discussed of Taxation on Bitcoin transaction, all of this are just few issues that Bitcoin is confronting on the daily bases. I am optimistic that this things will be resolved in favor of Bitcoin.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:17:14 PM

Regulations of bitcoins by government will not have nothing to do with the price. Authorities will be setting in to regulate it as a results of the not ability to trace the transactions to a particular entities and the crime bad guys will be using bitcoins to commit.
dinuwanaya

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:26:50 PM

We will see more directions regardless of the Bitcoin and regardless of its market . It's as of now occurring gradually . It's dependent upon us to acknowledge it or reject it and raise our voice. Making a cash has no utilization if at last it is controlled. Fundamentally, Bitcoin was made to get back some protection and to be free from governments and banks.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

Yes, I think that over time, governments will introduce new and new restrictions on the use of decentralized crypto currency. The fact is that decentralized crypto-currency in general to the state is not only not needed, it only brings the state some problems. Therefore, under the pressure of its citizens, who need such a crypto currency, the state will agree to its use, but it will not actively support it. To counterbalance the decentralized crypto currency, states will introduce their national centralized crypto currency. In addition, using different situations, states, under the guise of caring for their citizens, will drive various restrictions on its circulation. Most likely, the state will want to have all the information about the movement of the crypto currency and about the people who are engaged in it. As far as they can, time will tell.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:55:15 PM

More regulations are coming thats for sure but how many people are going to follow the regulations? Very few I guess, and this will create even more regulations in order to try to scare bitcoin holders to comply but things are not going to be so simple for the governments and most likely their regulations will be ineffective.
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:11:07 PM

Of course, we can not disagree with this thesis. The more rules there are, the more honest the game will be in the plan that it will help to avoid a lot of fraud. And as a result, we will get more people happy and loyal to the crypto-currency topic.

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:14:40 PM

I think that they have to issue some regulations concerning ICOs, because there were a lot of fraudulent actions. For instance Envion - good project in the whole, but it is frozen right now because of lack of honesty at the top level of the team.
Buster2001

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:02:35 PM

I'm sure there'll be more regulations for blockchain and crypto and I've come across this article that states that
"Governments may be big backers of the blockchain":
https://www.economist.com/business/2017/06/01/governments-may-be-big-backers-of-the-blockchain?fsrc=scn/fb/te/bl/ed/landgrabgovernmentsmaybebigbackersoftheblockchain
IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:09:39 PM

It would not matter how high the value of bitcoins and other crytos rise to, the regulations would still remain the same. No government, whether for or against cryptocurrencies will be able set up additional regulatory measures for digital currencies. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized and will always be no matter whaat happens.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:30:25 PM

Governments can not actually regulate Bitcoin etc as they are decentralised-therefore no one person, organisation etc to regulate. What they can do and are doing is regulate or close the exchanges that people use thereby making life for the community much more difficult. The use of bitcoin for illegal purposes (money laundering etc) and it's wild swings in price are just giving governments more reasons and incentives to regulate.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:53:28 PM

I personally think that the government will be able to regulate bitcoin, but this is only limited to taxation and rules in local exchanges that relate to balancing [BANK] or restricting it as alternative transactions on the ground, while being tradable and value in the  exchange market cannot regulate it as fiat money

qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:33:24 PM

Yes, I think, policy makers from various countries are taking steps to provide regulations for individuals and businesses on how to integrate bitcoin with formal financial system regulations. On the one hand it will be a grace because it can make bitcoin publicly available, but on the one hand, Bitcoin can also be complicated by strict regulations, so it is difficult to determine what percentage of users will still use bitcoin.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

Governments can not actually regulate Bitcoin etc as they are decentralised-therefore no one person, organisation etc to regulate. What they can do and are doing is regulate or close the exchanges that people use thereby making life for the community much more difficult. The use of bitcoin for illegal purposes (money laundering etc) and it's wild swings in price are just giving governments more reasons and incentives to regulate.

Governments can certainly regulate cryptocurrency if they want. Whether or not they can enforce such regulations is questionable in some cases, but don't underestimate the chilling effect of real consequences for people caught breaking laws and such.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: