Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More Regulations For Cryptocurrency?  (Read 3762 times)
Fred3030

Activity: 728
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:37:25 PM

For crypto currency to be fully adopted by the general public, it need to be fully regulated. Regulation of cryptocurrency in my own opinion can only be delayed but it is going to happen. And this will help bring sanity to the crypto space.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Oracolcoin XOR    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:49:08 AM

The idea of cryptocurrency is to make decentralized and anonymous payment option. If it will have a lot of regulations in future where will be the difference between cryptocurrency and any other payment processor?
Namara

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:57:29 AM

I think cryptos has enough regulation to survive the market.
I agree with you because of regulation connected with government. And most of them are corrupted from the inside so they want to have part of our money.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:00:36 AM

Hello, would love to get your opinion on this topic. Do you think there would be more regulations regarding cryptocurrency by the Government? Both now and the future? Let’s say bitcoin price rises to $100,000 per bitcoin, Do you think the government would actually let it be and function on its own without constant regulations? Well, personally I think we would see more regulations from the government down the line to a 1 Trillion Dollars total market cap and above. But I’m positive such regulations won’t hamper on the further growth and advancement of cryptocurrency. So tell me, what do you think?
I think this will be the dream of every bitcoiner that bitcoin will get legalised world wide and it will get centralised globally, as we all know that bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and there is no such proper authentic regulating body over the bitcoin who could keep eye over all the illegal activities of bitcoin and therefore there is very high transactions fee for bitcoin transactions and if bitcoin will get centralised globally then I think government will impose taxes on bitcoin for transacting and I think there could be some more amendments also .
Wobweb038

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:36:23 PM

Truly. I suspect as much. More directions are required with the goal that Bitcoin ends up more secure to contribute and Bitcoin can be legitimately utilized. Furthermore, the trust of speculators in Bitcoin will be upheld. Presently, because of the slack controls of cryptomarket, fakes and wrongdoings have opportunities to happen. So I think more controls are fundamental.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

Hello, would love to get your opinion on this topic. Do you think there would be more regulations regarding cryptocurrency by the Government? Both now and the future? Let’s say bitcoin price rises to $100,000 per bitcoin, Do you think the government would actually let it be and function on its own without constant regulations? Well, personally I think we would see more regulations from the government down the line to a 1 Trillion Dollars total market cap and above. But I’m positive such regulations won’t hamper on the further growth and advancement of cryptocurrency. So tell me, what do you think?

the government will never be able to destroy the growth of bitcoin, of course because this is bitcoin is special. You can see bitcoin from the first to the present, the existence of bitcoin has a lot of controversy. but still has a great value in the amount of virtual currency investment, there are many conclusions that will occur in the future, and I'm sure bitcoin will continue to grow

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
intermezzo

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

to be accepted in a country, bitcoin must get approval from the government and surely there will be regulations that will bind bitcoin, actually government regulations will eliminate the decentralized nature of bitcoin, but without the legalization and regulation of the government will make bitcoin banned
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

In my opinion, I believe if government will be able to control cryptocurrency, they will definitely put regulations for it. Too much or too less of something is not good. I think it is simply for the betterment and benefit of everyone if people think of it positively. It his how you will perceive and react about it. As of now, what bitcoin should be doing is to first be accepted by every country worlwide. How it will show the government its pros and overcoming its cons.
looking31

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:12:07 PM

Learn about cryptocurrency, what it is, how it works, the technology and Bitcoin. Extract from Master of Coin: An Accountant's Guide to Cryptocurrency Investing. Start now.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

Best to have more regulations for cryptocurrency to avoid hackers and for safety purposes. Having regulations will help everyone to work as one because it needs to be followed by all.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:26:55 PM

Best to have more regulations for cryptocurrency to avoid hackers and for safety purposes. Having regulations will help everyone to work as one because it needs to be followed by all.

And there probably will be a lot more once mass adoption takes place and crypto is firmly established. Some regulations are needed while of course there will also be a  few  that will just try to suppress this market. But in general, crypto will not grow to where it should be without regulations.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

Maybe regulations in cryptocurrency is needed to prevent more fraud projects steal the peoples money.
As long as the regulations not making crypto worse, then it will be good for us. For now, there are still some countries not allowing to using crypto, but if there are regulations, they maybe consider to allow it.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:51:24 PM

Its true. regulations may not be making bitcoin more valuable in the future, although there will be an adoption later on but if government are going to be involve to its growth, they will be deciding its price. There were some users expressing their views about ETF will be used for bitcoin if approved and the price will not grow in the end.

131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:09:47 PM

indeed the growth of bitcoin will not be hampered by any government regulation, as we know the system of bitcoin is decentralized, bitcoin does not have a center. We are the management, we who make this bitcoin grow and be valuable, any government has no rights about it.
I really hope that bitcoin will be recognized by any government in the future, bitcoin has changed the economy of some people for the better, the government must support that, technology is growing, we are not just silent following the rules of the government that harm us
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:18:13 PM

Maybe if cryptocurrency are regulated by government regulations it will be better for crypto growth, because people will make more investments because they believe crypto is safe and profitable.

Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:28:57 PM

I think this will be the moon time again. Today's news about cryptography is making prices soar. I think the regulations on btc are on the way. Once this is approved, the BTC and other codes / codes will definitely go to new heights. Good luck crypto world

I think Basically, Bitcoin was created to regain some privacy and free from the government and banks
We will see more regulations no matter Bitcoin and no matter the market. It's been slow. It's up to us to accept or reject it and raise our voice. Making a currency is useless if it is finally arranged.
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

If they do ban it, it will be under the guise of saying it's because it funds terrorism, drugs and human trafficking etc. Then a govt could ban in country exchanges.People could still buy through "black market" exchanges in other countries but this greatly increases the risks of scams, funds being stolen, identity theft etc. Demand for crypto would certainly drop
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:02:29 PM

From 2009 up now 2018, bitcoin growth has a good effect for the business minded persons. Then, it became trend and popular in the entire world without the regulations of the government. Meaning, the government had nothing to do with it to make more better, instead it will be a headache for us being a users of altcoins or bitcoin. Therefore, decentralization was still a good concepts of bitcoin.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:39:29 PM

I think more regulations will be good in the long run. Sometime due to the lack of strong regulations many come into crytocurrencies with bad intentions and in the process harm many people who are genuinely interested in cryptos as well as blockchain technology. This is detrimental to the future of cryptocurrencies because governments and other authorities who are mainly in the traditional financial industry can use it to ban or severely block spreading of cryptocurrencies among the general public. Thus having strong, extensive regulations at the onset is a good thing in the long run of this valuable asset!
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:11:40 AM

Government won't give to raise Bitcoin until in crypto will be more regulations. They want control for big amounts of money, and they will do it no matter what. Remember my words, regulation will give a pump.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: