Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:03:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More Regulations For Cryptocurrency?  (Read 3762 times)
tanxpresisit514

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:19:18 PM

Governments will understandably fight to regulate it and already have started (it's banned in some countries). If regulations are put in place, the purpose of decentralization is defeated. Once the need for exchanges to make transactions is gone, they won't be able to regulate cryptocurrencies even if they tried.
The purpose of creating crytocurrency is to facilitate transactions by eliminating the role of third parties, including banks and the government. Then, the use of blockchain is to anticipate interventions from various parties, because of decentralization. But the governments in each country take different policies , some accept and some refuse. In principle, as long as the cryptocurrency cannot be regulated it will not be accepted in the country that has been refused.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:07:56 PM

Hello, would love to get your opinion on this topic. Do you think there would be more regulations regarding cryptocurrency by the Government? Both now and the future? Let’s say bitcoin price rises to $100,000 per bitcoin, Do you think the government would actually let it be and function on its own without constant regulations? Well, personally I think we would see more regulations from the government down the line to a 1 Trillion Dollars total market cap and above. But I’m positive such regulations won’t hamper on the further growth and advancement of cryptocurrency. So tell me, what do you think?

With bitcoins hitting a record of $100,000, I won't be surprised that the government would do all of its efforts to finally put regulations on the trading and transaction of bitcoins in their country. However, with this kind of regulations comes with a ball and chain to the main feature of bitcoins which is decentralization.
who will determine everything in the next year whether it will be a positive or negative thing with the enactment of regulations on cryptocurrency, I will only wait for the flow that will occur in the future and hope for the best for bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:30:21 PM

Of course in the future there will be more regulations from the government, the more people who jump into the world of crypto will increasingly make BTC prices rise and the government will use this to make a taxation process.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:04:36 PM

I am sure that the currency will continue to develop actively, and therefore the government will still have to make a decision on it. In each country it will be different, someone will regulate it on the territory of their country, and someone will allow it to develop as it was conceived. And I will just hope that there will be more countries that understand the true idea of bitcoin.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
sidebyside

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:10:03 PM

I agree with your thoughts. If its price increases above $ 10,000 and even higher. I think the governments will not let it operate freely and more regulation will be applied. But I do not think these are the negative rules for bitcoin, the rules that will help bitcoin grow better in the future.

phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:20:56 PM

The government are working seriously to get crypto a tide regulations and restrictions that will be very uncomfortable for investors, and will is because of scam project riding the market.Especially when it com's to taxes they government are looking forward to that.
evichi

Activity: 1176
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:45:28 PM

As more people join the cryptocurrency world, and as the market size and transaction volume increases, there is every likely hood that government will react. This implies having some regulations as regards crryptocurrency. The impact of the regulations on cryptocurrency growth is what really matters. Cryptocurrency exchanges might also be influenced. However, cryptocurrency enthusiasts expect the best possible regulations for the future of cryptocurrency.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:48:30 PM

Hello, would love to get your opinion on this topic. Do you think there would be more regulations regarding cryptocurrency by the Government? Both now and the future? Let’s say bitcoin price rises to $100,000 per bitcoin, Do you think the government would actually let it be and function on its own without constant regulations? Well, personally I think we would see more regulations from the government down the line to a 1 Trillion Dollars total market cap and above. But I’m positive such regulations won’t hamper on the further growth and advancement of cryptocurrency. So tell me, what do you think?

I do not think that the laws and regulations of the government regarding the cryptocurrency will change somehow due to the growth of the bitcoin exchange rate. The growth of the exchange rate means only an increase in the liquidity of the product in relation to its price in the market. If it would threaten the welfare of the Fiat currency-then Yes. But while cryptocurrencies are completely dependent on Fiat currencies, this is unlikely.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:18:19 AM

First of all before it can happen to the government would conduct more regulation of bitcoin crypto currency because of the brilliant sample market price is about 100,000 USD/ bitcoin lets make adopt and approved  first the whole feature of bitcoin before it can happen. Because until now many country doesn't accept it because it can alledgely bothered their good progressive economy even if   it is sometimes leading to the top higher price which was almost 19,000 USD last December 2017.
Lev Tolstoy

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:42:41 AM

There are a few rules that I know that 2018 will have regulations that the financiers comment. "We know that electronic money is more of a scam, so rules will help prevent that from happening." Without proper regulation, institutional investors will stay away, And the adoption will not happen, so some regulations may be useful for the industry to reassure investors and the public. "
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:42:15 AM

There will be more regulation of Bitcoin. there are lots of reason l have figure out why there will be more regulations of Bitcoin , cyber crime activities are increasing on daily in the internet. lot of hacking activities perpetually ravaging the Bitcoin wallet which have make many to go bankrupt loosing their hard earn money to cyber criminals. the government will also regulate Bitcoin because of public office holder who might intentionally loot Government funding and deposit in Bitcoin wallet. and last but not the least the rate of ICO pumping up daily stealing investors Bitcoin in name of a ICO Project . in the future there will be strict measures to monitor and regulate Bitcoin.

bradshe1

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:13:23 PM

I think, regulations by the government may have two opposite effects. Full control over cryptocurrency will destroy the original idea of decentralization. So crypto won’t be as valuable as it is now. Cryptocurrency develops naturally without any regulations. The only positive impact of regulations can be their relative stability and insurances guaranteed by governments. This way more people will be confident about their investments in crypto. 
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:16:58 PM

I think if the government fully have control over crypto currency then crypto currency will loose their identity as a decentralization project. However, few regulations would be good, like imposing tax on it. People will consider it legalized and the demand for it will increase more further.

I agree. With so much intervention from the government this will not be good. We can say that the cryptocurrency or the bitcoin will be the same as fiat. This is one thing that is why cryptocurrency investors or bitcoin users like it because of its nature or its characteristics.

iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:32:14 PM

Control will give more trust from the states, perhaps it will increase the time and approach to the design of cryptotransactions, but in general it should respond positively to the crypto market and its users. Now it seems to me that it is natural to happen before such a large increase in prices, already before the first $ 10,000 of the turn, either immediately before or immediately after.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:54:13 PM

I think there needs to be something for the crypto so that the government can accept it as a legal payment unit. For example, the government can impose taxes on it as a means to better control it
dont worry that is will happen sooner or later. of course the government will not allow bitcoin to develop without the benefits obtained by the government. OP is right that the government will not remain silent seeing bitcoin have a price that is rushing and a big marketcap. while the government does not have any part. regulations will definitely be made
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

yes I agree with you I think that regulation will not inhibit the development of cryptocurrency. because with regulations made by the government, people will think cryptocurrency is legal and they will be interested in investing in cryptocurrency. and with the existence of government regulations can take taxes from cryptocurrency and tax is useful for the government and the people. so that cryptocurrency is regulated that is fine, as long as the regulation does not eliminate the nature of decentralized cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

More rules = more regulation, but I think that cryptocurrencies cannot be regulated and therefore any rules are empty. IMHO

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:35:08 PM

I think that over time there will be more rules from regulators. Bitcoin entered our lives and took place in it. In the end, perhaps Bitcoin ownership will be taxed.
The more the price of Bitcoin rises, the greater will be the desire of regulators to control it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:25:11 PM

By looking at current conditions, there are so many fraud cases using crypto as a means. I think there needs to be some kind of regulation, the purpose of which is to protect the community from harm. So that there are no victims, or at least minimize victims
sultanGol

Activity: 188

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:38:50 PM

If they make regulations with good intentions, I can support it. In many countries, people have no idea how to pay even taxes after incomes from crypto, because Bitcoin can not be categorised by the law. So I think, a little bit regulation could even help the adoption of cryptocurrencies. But it should not depend on the Bitcoin's dollar value IMO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: