Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:32:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] • ARROW • WE WILL CHANGE THE CRYPTOWORLD •  (Read 7035 times)
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 01:17:37 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 02:52:09 PM by morozzzcoin-project

Hi guys ! Today we will talk with you about the near future.
All coins today are faced with the main problem - the implementation in the real sector.
Two things stand in the way. The first of them-Mining.
Mining is needed not only for receiving an award. Mining is involved in the formation of the block.
The second is the base of blocks. A huge store of consuming your resources.

Very soon we will put an end to this by creating ARROW.

What we do?!
1. Changing the consensus algorithm.
2. Change the principle of formation of the blocks.
3. Reduction of occupied space( the user does not have to download the database of blocks)
4. Make wallet mobile
5. Start working with the real sector.

While the coin is still in development, we can not publish data about it and the source code. We can say one thing, work on it is underway and recently was 1 beta - test.

https://twitter.com/MoroZZZcoiN/status/1013298781503320064

ARROW can be exchanged for Morozzz Coin "ZZZ" after the work is finished.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 01:19:01 PM

reserved
m3rt1x

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:24:18 PM

Who told you cryptoworld needs a change?
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 01:26:53 PM

Well, if you consider the crypto world through the eyes of an exchange user, then nothing
magentarendro11

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

how do you change the crypto world? while you are working according to the rules that are in the crypto world itself, this announcement only makes some readers feel this is a sensation before the project is done perfectly, so, my advice, you better have an absolute project with the world of crypto
m3rt1x

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

Well, if you consider the crypto world through the eyes of an exchange user, then nothing

Through what eyes do you see cryptoworld from?
merridaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

I am sure the "eyes" of an exchange user will be very observant in choosing the exchange they use, they will think hard, which exchange is the best so they earn a big income with a relatively small cost, and it's an absolute rule that is used almost all over the world cryto, I do not think this project is wrong in thinking, but you have a very obsessive use of the words in the initial announcement you made

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:28:17 PM

how do you change the crypto world? while you are working according to the rules that are in the crypto world itself, this announcement only makes some readers feel this is a sensation before the project is done perfectly, so, my advice, you better have an absolute project with the world of crypto
The rules of the crypto world which is now by itself-States that the people who entered it can only look at its fruits.A lot of coins and a lot of people eager to make a fortune. turn around! Where is your Bitcoin at $ 20,000 ? This is the only HYIP! How beautiful it is?  How many coins are involved in the real sector? One? Your rules were created for those who wanted to enrich themselves by doing nothing. And the result? Nothing!
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

Through what eyes do you see cryptoworld from?
From the sober
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:52:30 PM

I am sure the "eyes" of an exchange user will be very observant in choosing the exchange they use, they will think hard, which exchange is the best so they earn a big income with a relatively small cost, and it's an absolute rule that is used almost all over the world cryto, I do not think this project is wrong in thinking, but you have a very obsessive use of the words in the initial announcement you made
The most important point of all this is that people do not understand what they are holding in their hands! Most of them have heard about the cryptocurrency and the fact that it can help you get rich and everything. Purpose of life...  And what next, here will drop bitcoin to $1.  what will do? will cryptocurrency die for you?
bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:08:27 PM

Another new project that comes with a simple concept, ARROW has a positive response than with the confidence that ARROW is able to develop, hmmm ... is there a bounty program?
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

Another new project that comes with a simple concept, ARROW has a positive response than with the confidence that ARROW is able to develop, hmmm ... is there a bounty program?
Arrow is a product developed within the company Morozzz Coin - project . Bounty's inside the company. In discord.
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:20:45 PM

For a successful ICO your project will need an investor's personal cabinet. Our team can offer you the efficient solution on market for an optimal price.
PrimeCoreICO Dashboard is a technical solution with completely automates the while ICO process and fund raising.
Just in 48 hours we will deploy the platform on your server. Your investors get a convenient and user friendly interface for taking part in tokensale.

Client’s part (user area) is available at: https://ico.primecore.io
Short product description: https://ico.primecore.io/launch

We guarantee:
  • Provision of the high-tech platform;
  • Control and safety;
  • Affordable price;
  • The most proper terms on the market.

You can contact me for more details - https://t.me/danielcriptoadv
Thank you but we will use another service
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

We should really change the cryptoworld. I like what ARROW will do to help the cryptoworld more progressing.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:27:12 AM

We should really change the cryptoworld. I like what ARROW will do to help the cryptoworld more progressing.
Thanks!
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:13:35 AM

Arrow is a product developed within the company Morozzz Coin - project . Bounty's inside the company. In discord.
ok, i want also to give chance to be part of this ARROW , hoping to learn more about this project and the flow of that changing process Cheesy see you on campaigns !
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:15:34 AM

ok, i want also to give chance to be part of this ARROW , hoping to learn more about this project and the flow of that changing process Cheesy see you on campaigns !
Ok! Its Good!
Xenon05

Activity: 228

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:44:02 PM

Even this project is still in progress we will see the aim of the developer to change the consensus of algorithm.

Let's support this project for the new algorithm and a new blockchain that will change the evolution of cryptoworld.
Jjunpat

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

Our future is in our hands in company with cryptocurrency, what happened now is the result of our past. We all have our own goals that we want to achieve for this project , I can see my own future on this New Algorithm and New Blockchain in digital crypto currency so let's support this project all together to get value and permanently listed in all coins exchanged so we can make everything possible.
To ARROW!
eyesninja21

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:27:57 PM

This project is nice, let us support this by creating ARROW will change the cryptoworld.  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: