Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:17:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The VEST Token AirDrop is now live!  (Read 389601 times)
XiMiK1

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

I advise to read the news that the team has updated, a lot of useful information.

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gromstop

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:33:17 PM

What is Bounty Program and How To Make Money on It?
Read about this in our new article on our website!
https://news.vestchain.io/articles/ie83YT
Thanks for the article, perhaps the bounty hunters are honored and it will be useful for them in the future not to sell tokens for little money Grin
Thanks for the update. You are right, a lot of with participants of generosity sell their tokens without waiting for growth.
Now everyone says that the charity of many campaigns has died, but you can still earn.
Maybe the quantity has decreased, but still there are those who deal with these issues.
This article is informative, especially it will be useful for beginners who want to earn, but can not invest.
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:01:43 PM

Thanks for the article, perhaps the bounty hunters are honored and it will be useful for them in the future not to sell tokens for little money Grin
Thanks for the update. You are right, a lot of with participants of generosity sell their tokens without waiting for growth.
Now everyone says that the charity of many campaigns has died, but you can still earn.
Maybe the quantity has decreased, but still there are those who deal with these issues.
This article is informative, especially it will be useful for beginners who want to earn, but can not invest.
Yes, there is enough useful information, the team is working on the project, it is worth taking a closer look at the project.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:24:45 PM

For example, I participate in many bounty companies and do not sell coins. I am waiting for the overall growth of the market. If possible, I’m happy to take part in the bounty of this project.
The fact that you do not sell coins is very correct, you will be able to earn good money in the future.
Fortunately, not everyone immediately sells tokens, thereby lowering the price. Each has its own strategy.
a.berk0vetskaya

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:27:06 PM

For example, I participate in many bounty companies and do not sell coins. I am waiting for the overall growth of the market. If possible, I’m happy to take part in the bounty of this project.
The fact that you do not sell coins is very correct, you will be able to earn good money in the future.
Fortunately, not everyone immediately sells tokens, thereby lowering the price. Each has its own strategy.
Each person in this forum has different policies for tokens, in the future, of course, those who held the coin will be able to sell more
james939
Copper Member

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:32:19 PM

Each person in this forum has different policies for tokens, in the future, of course, those who held the coin will be able to sell more
There is a medal in two directions, in the future they can sell expensively, but do not forget that everything can be very cheap.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:45:32 PM

There is a medal in two directions, in the future they can sell expensively, but do not forget that everything can be very cheap.
Yes, it all depends on the situation, first an in-depth analysis is carried out and only after that they decide to sell the token or leave it for long-term storage.
alexcraft1590

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:14:22 PM

For example, I keep all the coins that I earn at various bounty companies in long-term. Yes, of course, some of them will no longer be worth anything, but some will become much more expensive.
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:49:51 PM

By the way, guys, who knows when there will be updates about the presentation of the test version of the project?
n_vd

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:25:37 PM

By the way, guys, who knows when there will be updates about the presentation of the test version of the project?
While we are waiting, more will be seen until accurate information was available, I think soon we should do a beta test.
I'm interested too. I think by the end of the year a test version will be available.
bokovskiy.igr1

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:38:43 PM

While we are waiting, more will be seen until accurate information was available, I think soon we should do a beta test.
I'm interested too. I think by the end of the year a test version will be available.
We will wait for what to say, there’s not much time left, I hope the team will delight us with a quality product
GOSPOD1N

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:58:09 PM

We will wait for what to say, there’s not much time left, I hope the team will delight us with a quality product
We will wait all together, it is very interesting to see how the beta version will look, I look forward to
Den1ska

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:52:13 PM

We will wait all together, it is very interesting to see how the beta version will look, I look forward to
I think the beta will be good, because all the money received from investors should go to the development of the project
XiMiK1

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:21:42 AM

I think the beta will be good, because all the money received from investors should go to the development of the project
A good idea would be to make a bounty check for the project, in the future it will help with many questions.
Let us hope that, despite the situation in the cryptocurrency market, there are those who help the project in its development.
Yes, the bulk of the money will go to the development of the product itself, but do not forget that marketing development now also costs a lot.

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
VestChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:10:33 AM

Have good Friday to everybody!
⚡We've got really good news for you: we have updated our White Paper and now it is available on our website vestchain.io. ⚡
Read it and you will learn a lot of new information about us and our work.💪

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:27:47 AM

⚡We've got really good news for you: we have updated our White Paper and now it is available on our website vestchain.io. ⚡

The activity of the team with the development of the project is very good, I like the project more and more.
james939
Copper Member

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

Thank you for trying to make your project better, it’s very important to see how the team works.
Updates are always good in the sense that people see that the project is gradually evolving
The right development strategy has been chosen, now need to show ourselves to as many Internet users as possible.
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

Thank you for trying to make your project better, it’s very important to see how the team works.
Updates are always good in the sense that people see that the project is gradually evolving
The right development strategy has been chosen, now need to show ourselves to as many Internet users as possible.
Good advertising and in the future the main thing is to keep to your goal, so that later the project could show itself at its best.
For such indicators, still need to work a lot, but I also believe in the success of this development.
GOSPOD1N

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:33:29 PM

Good advertising and in the future the main thing is to keep to your goal, so that later the project could show itself at its best.
For such indicators, still need to work a lot, but I also believe in the success of this development.
In any case, you need perseverance and work, without it in the modern world nowhere, because in the future it gives its result
Leading person

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:59:31 PM

A good idea would be to make a bounty check for the project, in the future it will help with many questions.
Let us hope that, despite the situation in the cryptocurrency market, there are those who help the project in its development.
Yes, the bulk of the money will go to the development of the product itself, but do not forget that marketing development now also costs a lot.
In general, the marketing service itself is very relevant at this time and it certainly is not very cheap.
Basically, the money goes to the development of the project and a marketing company, provided that the funds are properly distributed.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: