Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:16:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The VEST Token AirDrop is now live!  (Read 389601 times)
Sergik95

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:27:23 PM

How to understand the expression "two-Level blockchains"? What does it mean, some new developments? I'm interested.

This is a block chain consisting of two levels. At the same time, all transactions will take place in one level, and the first level will be confirmed at the second root level.

As far as I know, two-level blockchain is used by developers in their functionality when they want to increase the speed of transaction processing.

Do you know that bitcoin will be working with lightning network?

Yes, I heard about it...
How this somehow can affect the project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:32:54 PM

How to understand the expression "two-Level blockchains"? What does it mean, some new developments? I'm interested.

This is a block chain consisting of two levels. At the same time, all transactions will take place in one level, and the first level will be confirmed at the second root level.

As far as I know, two-level blockchain is used by developers in their functionality when they want to increase the speed of transaction processing.

Do you mean that crypto-currency transactions will be processed at lightning speed?
Chadei

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:39:46 PM

Hello
Guys, I'm Newbie here.
Tell me more about the project.

VestChain presents a decentralized accessible blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure; it is absolutely open source content management system. VestChain is promoting a smart contract platform, the main goal of which is to provide the most progressive properties no other platform is able to offer right now.

The main feature of it is that it is the only one developed out of a scientific doctrine and a methodology putting research at the first place. A huge international team of highly-qualified engineers and scientists makes the core of the VestChain development process.

What are the advantages of the project?

There are the next Features :
Bilevel blockchains, Mining in a way of collegiate marketing, Horizontal expandability, Inter-segmental operations,Easy to manage, Data-centered contracts

Data-centered contracts.... What is mean?
Chadei

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:43:06 PM

What is it.
Please tell us about ..
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:44:23 PM

Hello
Guys, I'm Newbie here.
Tell me more about the project.

VestChain presents a decentralized accessible blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure; it is absolutely open source content management system. VestChain is promoting a smart contract platform, the main goal of which is to provide the most progressive properties no other platform is able to offer right now.

The main feature of it is that it is the only one developed out of a scientific doctrine and a methodology putting research at the first place. A huge international team of highly-qualified engineers and scientists makes the core of the VestChain development process.

What are the advantages of the project?

There are the next Features :
Bilevel blockchains, Mining in a way of collegiate marketing, Horizontal expandability, Inter-segmental operations,Easy to manage, Data-centered contracts

Data-centered contracts.... What is mean?

Most likely, we are talking about smart contracts. Just their functional fixes important information.
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:48:42 PM

What is the next generation blockchain platform? Is it enough to attract people and use it? I think its features as interlocking and easy to manage have attracted people already. How to register to use this blcokchain I need? Can I monitor the situation about the project and information about you?

If the project platform is directly linked to its official site, then in order to use the functionality of the blockchain, it will be enough to register on the site.
Pairianita

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:51:01 PM

What is it.
Please tell us about ..

The Lightning Network is a "second layer" payment protocol that operates on top of a blockchain (most commonly Bitcoin). It theoretically enables fast transactions between participating nodes and has been touted as a solution to the bitcoin scalability problem. It features a peer-to-peer system for making micropayments of digital cryptocurrency through a network of bidirectional payment channels without delegating custody of funds.
Pairianita

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

Do you mean that crypto-currency transactions will be processed at lightning speed?

Yes, you are right
 that mean crypto-currency transactions will be processed at lightning speed
Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:00:57 PM

The Lightning Network is a "second layer" payment protocol that operates on top of a blockchain (most commonly Bitcoin). It theoretically enables fast transactions between participating nodes and has been touted as a solution to the bitcoin scalability problem. It features a peer-to-peer system for making micropayments of digital cryptocurrency through a network of bidirectional payment channels without delegating custody of funds.

I can not understand: how will the block chain of this project combine its work with the bitcoin system?
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:08:03 PM

Vest when the coins appear to float freely on cryptocurrency exchanges? Negotiations already underway?

I haven't found any information about it, it's too early to talk about it. The project is under development.
Charisma359

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:09:01 PM

What is the next generation blockchain platform? Is it enough to attract people and use it? I think its features as interlocking and easy to manage have attracted people already. How to register to use this blcokchain I need? Can I monitor the situation about the project and information about you?

If the project platform is directly linked to its official site, then in order to use the functionality of the blockchain, it will be enough to register on the site.

I think that with this moment we will figure out when the platform and the project wallet will be fully ready and put into operation.
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:56:06 PM

Vest when the coins appear to float freely on cryptocurrency exchanges? Negotiations already underway?

I haven't found any information about it, it's too early to talk about it. The project is under development.

You are right, the project is now at the development stage, when active work is being done on the creation of personal products.
IvanMoura

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:03:06 PM

Another interesting point. To manage this two-tier blockchain, you only need one account. It's good that at least there are no difficulties.
Many will disagree, but I have found a Golden niche. I will be happy to add the VestChain project to my list. I have been involved in many ICO such as : OPP Open Wi-Fi, Inlock, POMZ and Endi. I am responsible for the choice of the company And I'm sure at least one of them will make me rich.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:04:02 PM

Another interesting point. To manage this two-tier blockchain, you only need one account. It's good that at least there are no difficulties.
Well, yes, one account is good, since if a few, it's uncomfortable

If for the operation of the products of the VestChain project several accounts would have to be established, confusion might occur to them with some users.
Pentium0

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:10:53 PM

I hope the team will announce such information to us, it is important for me to know this
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:11:19 PM

I'm seeing that sether has a good team, they are working very hard. Now I want to join in sether bounty campaign. Have any bounty campaign for VEST??
Sergik95

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:13:25 PM

I'm seeing that sether has a good team, they are working very hard. Now I want to join in sether bounty campaign. Have any bounty campaign for VEST??

that's the essence of a good project , working hard and answering and respecting their clients . as for now i think there's no bounty yet , they already got a good advertisments from well known people in social media.
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:14:34 PM

that's the essence of a good project , working hard and answering and respecting their clients . as for now i think there's no bounty yet , they already got a good advertisments from well known people in social media.

But without bounty campaign how an ICO project can be conquer. I don't think so that any ICO project can be conquer without bounty campaign. They should add this.
Enchantment99

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:16:54 PM

Many will disagree, but I have found a Golden niche. I will be happy to add the VestChain project to my list. I have been involved in many ICO such as : OPP Open Wi-Fi, Inlock, POMZ and Endi. I am responsible for the choice of the company And I'm sure at least one of them will make me rich.

You have the right to evaluate projects and choose promising ones in your investment portfolio. To this end, we go into new topics and study all the details in detail. Smiley
Sergik95

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:18:08 PM

But without bounty campaign how an ICO project can be conquer. I don't think so that any ICO project can be conquer without bounty campaign. They should add this.

they are already running a AIrDrop campaigns for their project if you wish you can join them by joining the website
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: