Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The VEST Token AirDrop is now live!  (Read 389615 times)
Vedmedyk32

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:01:57 PM

Do the Vestchain have a plans on their own website?

Hello. Will you please clarify your question?

I was asked about future webite. Project s yours should have an own website for platform. IMAO
I have only started to investigate VestChain
VestChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:02:52 PM

I would like to see the project from the inside when you plan to launch a beta version? If the functionality is convenient, then there will be no release from users.

Hello! We will do this as soon as possible. Follow the news!

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:15:37 PM

An international team of highly qualified engineers of the VestChain project, which I am sure will show brilliant results! When do you plan to launch the beta version?
JuleGulie

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:22:10 PM

I would like to understand whether the project is conducting an ICO process or tokens will be added to several crypto-currency exchanges at once?

To be honest, I do not understand the meaning of participating in ICO, as for me, this is a very risky business, is it not better to wait until the tokens of this project begin to trade on crypto-currency exchanges, and then invest in them?
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:33:00 PM

The idea of creating something new should always be encouraged by investors, VestChain has every chance to take a leading place in its niche.
DjonMnemonik

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:38:50 PM

Is there a plan to distribute the funds raised during ICO? How much money will be spent on further advertising of the project? I need exact numbers.
LewisMot

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:46:12 PM

Is there a plan to distribute the funds raised during ICO? How much money will be spent on further advertising of the project? I need exact numbers.

Your question can only be answered by a representative of VestChain, as most of the information is still unpublished
Alid

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:52:29 PM

I would like to see the project from the inside when you plan to launch a beta version? If the functionality is convenient, then there will be no release from users.

Join your opinion)
But I am interested futher development of this project. I am working in AI sphere, which is connected with blockchain and machine learning. So

It's ai related solution? Wow, never seen before collaboration of such directions. Do you have a roadmap?

Hello, yes they have a roadmap.
You can find it here (white paper of project):
https://vestchain.io/whitepaper.pdf?v=5

Thanks, I am reading now. Good that a part of goals are completed now, development is running)
Vedmedyk32

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:21:08 PM

Hope soon we will see real cases on Vestchain platform, waiting with anticipation
'The main feature of it is that it is the only one developed out of a scientific doctrine and a methodology putting research at the first place'.
It that's why I'm here  Cheesy
Alid

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:29:11 PM

Do the Vestchain have a plans on their own website?

Hello. Will you please clarify your question?

I was asked about future webite. Project s yours should have an own website for platform. IMAO
I have only started to investigate VestChain
Vestchain have a webpage -    https://vestchain.io/ , I found on etherscan
Quisel

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:54:02 PM

what is the total supply of tokens? I haven't saw it in first message, sorry
Sergik95

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:12:48 AM

what is the total supply of tokens? I haven't saw it in first message, sorry

Hello,
The Total Supply is 8,848,000,000 VEST
Mike Mike

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

Even years after the Internet began to spread, many did not take it seriously.
Pentium0

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:51:39 PM

Since then, much has changed - the network has firmly entered our life and has become the environment where we communicate and buy goods and services.
As in the case of the Internet, crypto-currencies are developing following key technologies for this field - now it is a new open architecture of the blockchain.
AKULAKOT

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:01:02 PM

Since then, much has changed - the network has firmly entered our life and has become the environment where we communicate and buy goods and services.
As in the case of the Internet, crypto-currencies are developing following key technologies for this field - now it is a new open architecture of the blockchain.

The Internet has been present in our lives for several decades, and every twist of technology has spawned a new explosion of creative and entrepreneurial activity. I think the VestChain team will make a big contribution to the development of the financial sphere of crypto-economy.
True, venture capital invests much more intensively than the Internet in its early stages, and this heightened interest is of great importance
Lolitalom

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

The Internet has been present in our lives for several decades, and every twist of technology has spawned a new explosion of creative and entrepreneurial activity. I think the VestChain team will make a big contribution to the development of the financial sphere of crypto-economy.
True, venture capital invests much more intensively than the Internet in its early stages, and this heightened interest is of great importance
Right now the financial system is very complex, and this complexity creates risks. A new decentralized financial system based on crypto-currencies can be made much easier by reducing the number of interlayers and intermediaries.
Slavameter

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

It's good that the project uses a smart contract for transactions, I think there will be an improvement in speed from the team and good security.
BonBuason

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:47:25 PM

It's good that the project uses a smart contract for transactions, I think there will be an improvement in speed from the team and good security.
Yes, smart contracts can regulate a variety of financial (and not only) relationships between people.
CryptoLifeEase

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:36:21 PM

Yes, smart contracts can regulate a variety of financial (and not only) relationships between people.
The range of their application can be extremely broad. And so the benefits vary depending on the specific types and patterns of smart contracts.
The main thing is that smart contracts save mediators between interested parties, the costs for notary services will noticeably decrease, and the time of transactions will significantly accelerate.

Today, there are many options for smart contracts, and you can choose the right one for a particular task.
Smart contracts are meaningless without programming, and to make a reliable smart contract that reflects the needs of the company, it is advisable to have an experienced developer in the state.
sjuzze

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:59:47 PM

The range of their application can be extremely broad. And so the benefits vary depending on the specific types and patterns of smart contracts.
The main thing is that smart contracts save mediators between interested parties, the costs for notary services will noticeably decrease, and the time of transactions will significantly accelerate.

Today, there are many options for smart contracts, and you can choose the right one for a particular task.
Smart contracts are meaningless without programming, and to make a reliable smart contract that reflects the needs of the company, it is advisable to have an experienced developer in the state.
Most likely the team took care of it, soon there will be updates on the site and we'll look at all programmers of the team)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: