Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:09:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The VEST Token AirDrop is now live!  (Read 389601 times)
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

I'm sorry, but I can not figure it out for myself: does the team already have a ready platform or only its demo version?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Allexmdd

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

What currency will go inside the project? Whether you are working with Fiat currency, or only use cryptocurrency?
DoctorCripto

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:56:21 PM

What currency will go inside the project? Whether you are working with Fiat currency, or only use cryptocurrency?

The basic environment of the economy is VestChain Token VEST, which makes the basis for the calculations in the framework of the entire system.

MertinLyter

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:01:51 PM

Absolutely all operations within the project will take place in Token VEST, fiat currencies will not be accepted.
silvia76

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:10:58 PM

I am interested in one question: do you plan to create your own wallet, if so, when do we expect the announcement of the wallet? Thanks in advance for the information.

BatistaCru

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

I am interested in one question: do you plan to create your own wallet, if so, when do we expect the announcement of the wallet? Thanks in advance for the information.

If we take the reasoning from the information that is listed in the roadmap, the personal wallet will be announced in 2019.
MoLoKo789

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:40:11 PM

The basic environment of the economy is VestChain Token VEST, which makes the basis for the calculations in the framework of the entire system.

What calculations can be carried out in the network of this project? Who can carry out these calculations: all without exception or only legal entities?
VestChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:44:37 PM

From which country are the members of the project team? Do you have experience in the chosen direction with the team members? Are there any links to the profiles of team members in the social network?

We have quite a big international team with sufficient experience in the sphere of digital marketing and blockchain.We will place a list of our team members on our site. Follow the updates.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Pentium0

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:49:57 PM

VestChain development plan should be designed for many years, as the first profit they will receive at least 3-4 months. Investors should understand that investments should be long-term.

It would be nice to see a mobile application, but first you need to deal with the development of a personal website and a test version.

The project is just beginning to develop, the beta version will have a positive impact on investment.
Biton_Patron

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:57:33 PM

VestChain development plan should be designed for many years, as the first profit they will receive at least 3-4 months. Investors should understand that investments should be long-term.

It would be nice to see a mobile application, but first you need to deal with the development of a personal website and a test version.

The project is just beginning to develop, the beta version will have a positive impact on investment.
Yes, it is very important for many investors to test development, for example, I always do so.
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:05:48 PM

Yes, it is very important for many investors to test development, for example, I always do so.

Not only do you do this. Much more investors support projects that have a beta version of products, and very few investors want to buy tokens of projects without a test version of the product.
Haekat

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

The concept and purpose of this project is very good. This is the foundation that explains the benefits of this project in the future. I hope the development team can do their best at every opportunity to make this project grow into a great and rewarding project for many people.

About the efforts of the project team depends on its success, it needs to make every effort. It will be very difficult at first, as the situation in the cryptocurrency market is very bad.

The crypto-currency market is young. Therefore, many times the situation will change badly. But if the team is now launching its project, it will be easier for it to survive the next crisis of the crypto-currency market in the future.
Perhaps the crisis and there will be no further time, soon the market will stabilize and this will be a good plus for the development of the project.

I'm looking forward to detailed information about the team. The quality of the project depends on the team.
BonBuason

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:46:12 PM

The concept and purpose of this project is very good. This is the foundation that explains the benefits of this project in the future. I hope the development team can do their best at every opportunity to make this project grow into a great and rewarding project for many people.

About the efforts of the project team depends on its success, it needs to make every effort. It will be very difficult at first, as the situation in the cryptocurrency market is very bad.

The crypto-currency market is young. Therefore, many times the situation will change badly. But if the team is now launching its project, it will be easier for it to survive the next crisis of the crypto-currency market in the future.
Perhaps the crisis and there will be no further time, soon the market will stabilize and this will be a good plus for the development of the project.
It is difficult to develop young projects in a falling market, but I think that the team took into account this course of events in advance.
Tyler86

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:48:05 PM

From which country are the members of the project team? Do you have experience in the chosen direction with the team members? Are there any links to the profiles of team members in the social network?

We have quite a big international team with sufficient experience in the sphere of digital marketing and blockchain.We will place a list of our team members on our site. Follow the updates.
Please tell me when we will see your website? On what day of the scheduled announcement of the web site?
crypto reva

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:57:20 PM

Good day, tell me in what specific social networks this project is presented? How can I follow the latest news of the project?

Hello! At the moment you can find our platform in the following social media:
https://t.me/vestchain
https://twitter.com/vestchain
https://github.com/vestchain
https://www.reddit.com/r/vestchain/
https://www.facebook.com/vestchain/

Join us and follow our news!

Great list, all the most popular social networks it has. I'm joining the project, too.

I also like how the project is actively spreading in social networks, I join.
GyramCripto

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:09:53 PM

Good day, tell me in what specific social networks this project is presented? How can I follow the latest news of the project?

Hello! At the moment you can find our platform in the following social media:
https://t.me/vestchain
https://twitter.com/vestchain
https://github.com/vestchain
https://www.reddit.com/r/vestchain/
https://www.facebook.com/vestchain/

Join us and follow our news!

Great list, all the most popular social networks it has. I'm joining the project, too.

I also like how the project is actively spreading in social networks, I join.

Statistics show that advertising in social networks is much more effective than banner or other ads.
Bernart

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:10:10 PM

The use of smart contracts is now actively developing in the world of the crypto industry, I think the team is well realizing its plans.
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:35:17 PM

The use of smart contracts is now actively developing in the world of the crypto industry, I think the team is well realizing its plans.
Yes, Smart contracts provide an opportunity to safely exchange money, shares, property and other assets directly, without intermediaries.
Blockchain kitty

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:55:01 PM

Yes, Smart contracts provide an opportunity to safely exchange money, shares, property and other assets directly, without intermediaries.

Smart contracts are essentially programs that are created on the basis of computer logic and are transmitted in the form of code.
super stas

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:01:58 PM

Smart contracts are essentially programs that are created on the basis of computer logic and are transmitted in the form of code.
That is why the participants in the transaction or contract can be sure that all the terms of the contract will be met, and none of the participants will be able to change the conditions or interpret for themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: