Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaign  (Read 10091 times)
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:45:39 PM

Can anyone suggest me a Good signature campaign to participate ?

Thanks !
I would suggest you to participate in the signing campaign at YUMERIUM, but unfortunately registration is already closed and new members can not participate. You can view this project, you may like it (NextPak) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3338905

Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:06:53 AM

I think you must visit Altcoin Discussion > marketplace and after that you should check their website,github, telegram, twitter and reddit and then check their allocation budget if it's good then you can
participate on their bounty program. Make sure you are active on telegram to ask some questions.
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:05:26 PM

Thanks !

I believe that there are quite a few companies that accept participants with the same rank as you. But please refer to the tables of bounty companies. I want to give advice that you should pay attention to the number of participants with the rank of hero and legend. They always go where the money is. ))))
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:11:17 PM

Thanks !

You can check my signature, I know it is a good campaign but the sad thing is, it is now limited only to higher ranks because the campaign already reached the maximum number of participants for lower ranks.  If you want another good signature campaign you can look at tge profile of the manager of my campaign. There is also a thread which is all about good campaigns and managers.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:32:42 AM

now it's a lot of good bounty project only I can not suggest because sometimes we think good is not necessarily 100% good, so just follow our hearts.
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

There are a number of good signature companies. But there are bad and arouses a positive reputation, the company is bad. I hope that most of the companies will be good.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:44:52 AM

Thanks !

The degree of success and "good" of the project becomes known only after the ICO. Many promising projects are not collected softcap. Take not long-time campaign and from more or less well-known bounty managers.

I think being known bounty manager gives the project enough hype for the  participanys to mob. I guess as they have an experience of making the project to make their target cap. But still there are some known bounty managers not able to get the project in to the top despite having a good reputayion from the bounty handler.
sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 09:50:38 AM

Check this signature, I really believe this project and ecommerce platform with a highy experience team developing the idea. Also I like it most of having a partnership in one of the top project here in crypto history less risk but always remember there nothing assurance

milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

I would recommend you to wear the Romad Signature, good manager, but it is allowed to participant starting from Full Member. You may try Gabrotech https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4541530.msg40867671#msg40867671
manager- needmoney - at first glance not bad project. And for Juniors it is allowed to participate. Wish you good luck.
sonheko

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:05:19 AM

Mine is great with about multi year running, a strong dev group with powerful JAVA and exceptionally dynamic in github's source code. The main issue is you need to meet the base of 10 justifies before ready to participate in this mark.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:07:30 AM

You can check my Signature, I think Buddy very perspective project with nice partnerships. Check if you interesting.
Your signature campaign looks good but it lasts for very long time. I personally prefer only 1-2months long bounty/signature campaign.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
anhkhoavba79@gmail.com

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:08:18 AM

I also hope soon to JR.Member to be involved in the signature campaign.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:10:33 AM

you can see from the signature that I use today, signature campaign that I use today is available at https://coinmarketcap.com/ so it will not be a scam and will work and you can also get the results because it is out of the market as well.
sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:12:53 AM

I think there are a lot of signature campaigns worth taking part in, so you should try to judge the project for yourself.
Choosing a senior bounty manager is a good option

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:13:07 AM

Thanks !

You are lazy to find a good one, when it comes to signature campaign, it is each one to himself, because some of the ICO now is like a gamble you never know if the project can generate enough funding to continue their ico or some of them will just run away, so do your own thing not ask people to look one for you.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:44:52 AM

Thanks !
check my signature campaign and you'll might love joining,the problem is what kind of bounty will you be on?if signature campaign then junior member is not available,better join Twitter and Facebook social media campaign as this is the appropriate for your rank.goodluck in your hunting mate and hope you will find one good project
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:50:24 AM

Thanks !
I also can not advise for signature campaigns now, because signature campaigns are many but the best I do not know, so you should look for them yourself if you want to follow a signature campaign so you feel satisfied if the results are looking for themselves. ..
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 12:03:31 PM

I will give you some advice, first dig deeper about how this forum works, contribute to this forum, in a good manner, while at the same time, learn how the crypto business works. Eventually you will be able to determine which ico deserve your signature, and also you will have higher rank to get more coin. With your rank right now, it will be hard for you to get valuable coin from signature campaign. Some campaign only accept high rank member, and even if they accept low rank member, you will only get small amount of the coin.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:06:26 PM

There are so many signature campaigns you can join
Ranging from quadrant to springrole to buddy
Even iagon project has been a success overturned soft cap weeks ago and on line to be a great success
Quadrant also surpassed soft cap
You can join in on Subbit bounty, it’s a new campaign that just commenced
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:12:12 PM

There's a lot of campaigns that are running a signature campaign however not all of them are legit and most of them will end up a useless project or failed project, So in order to avoid that you should study the project well, the whitepaper, the credibility and past experience of each member of the team, the technical details and roadmap, etc.

By joining the right campaign you will earn bitcoin or tokens that may be soon rise it's value that's why it's important to review the signature that you're going to support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: