Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:35:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaign  (Read 10085 times)
aurellio

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

You can follow the signature in the project, this signature is quite profitable with the knowledge we can get, in this forum, the signature can give ideas or questions related to the crypto world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:04:53 PM

Chynge.net is a recommended signature bounty campaign to follow right now. This project offers the weekly payment calculation in the high dollar accumulation. But, the participants are limited for each rank only for 15. The rules are also simple to do by making a few posts every week. So, you must be as soon as possible. Check this project fast.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   

Secure Transaction
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:08:49 PM

Most of us here join the signature campaign because we all believe the rewards it brings after the bounty campaign. The problem is there are scams ICO's coming in which sometimes we can't identify them at the start or as early as possible that's why we got victimized. It already happens to me once but the last signature campaign I was joining in Amazix bounties pays off. So now, I've been following their bounties and hopefully, this community management company will consistently give the reward to all bounty hunters.
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

I believe Krypital bounty signature campaigns are the best ever signature campaigns. Because the admin team is very helpful and also the moderators. Krypital has a separate group for bounty discussions where you can resolve any of your questions. When considering about signature campaign krypital group sig campaign rules are note much tight like in amazix bounties which is so unfair. Also the payment for signature bounty is also remarkable in krypital
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

Chynge.net is a recommended signature bounty campaign to follow right now. This project offers the weekly payment calculation in the high dollar accumulation. But, the participants are limited for each rank only for 15. The rules are also simple to do by making a few posts every week. So, you must be as soon as possible. Check this project fast.

Signature campaign is a good platform to earn income at our own convenience. We don't need big capital to be part of the campaign. We have to be knowledgeable about the project we promote and get paid. There are lots of signature campaigns offered in the market, but it's very important that we do background check to choose the legit one, where campaign managers pay rightfully, has informative materials, or developers who are well-equipped. As part of the campaign, It is also our obligation to comply the required tasks, and be disciplined.
mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:43:53 PM

It is very important to find a good reward manager. Another ICO project is also very important. Many ICO projects are fraudulent. Just to raise money. So. A good project must be studied well.

cryptoku

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:58:07 PM

actually  signature campaigns are  more profitable than the other campaigns. Because very less people follow this. But always we should offer them a good service. Also we should try to increase our quality of post with time. Reading things in this field will help us to get more knowledge in this field. ultimatly all those will help you to do good signature campaign. please check my one for registration. its a good sound project to participate.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:12:56 PM

You can check my Signature, I think Buddy very perspective project with nice partnerships. Check if you interesting.
Yes Buddy is good, Because they have a lot of working product and it's trusted by many of their partners. That's why I have a lot of confidence in it so even a few weeks later I've chased it just to get it.
Idowuogbo

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:34:45 PM

Though there are other bounty that can fetch u money but with your bitcoitalk rank, you can only earn small, had it been bitcointalk can increase rank like d early adopter that get upgraded quick it will be better but in this situation, I will suggest u dedicated ur time for content creation, signature, and probably social media on eloncity.io
Grissham

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:57:51 PM

Though there are other bounty that can fetch u money but with your bitcoitalk rank, you can only earn small, had it been bitcointalk can increase rank like d early adopter that get upgraded quick it will be better but in this situation, I will suggest u dedicated ur time for content creation, signature, and probably social media on eloncity.io
right once, the salary you get the magnitude of adjusting your rank, the more you have the higher rank then you have a great opportunity to get a large amount of salary. In addition, the allocation in the signature campaign itself is quite large compared to the others, that's why campaign signature great demand.
autocurently

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:06:13 PM

Caution never interfered. I think that all of the signatures are good. And yet you only after the payment, will be able to check whether the company you profitable.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:07:36 PM

There's a lot of campaigns that are running a signature campaign however not all of them are legit and most of them will end up a useless project or failed project, So in order to avoid that you should study the project well, the whitepaper, the credibility and past experience of each member of the team, the technical details and roadmap, etc.

By joining the right campaign you will earn bitcoin or tokens that may be soon rise it's value that's why it's important to review the signature that you're going to support.
I partially agree with you here. I do agree with the factors that you mentioned are worth considering(Whitepaper, Development team experience, Roadmap, Social media interactions by the development team etc), but I do not agree with your statement that most projects end as failures. Based on my experience, 50% of the projects are legit while 50% end up as scams. Among the legit 50%, only around 25% of the projects reward profitable coins or tokens while the remaining 25% end up as worthless coins or tokens.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:10:45 PM

Have been in tokensuite or in bountyhive. You will find alot of good bounty campaign there and you will enjoy specially in bountyhive because they are managing well the participants of the bounty in order to deliver a fair service that is not the culture of the other bounty managers. Also you can try the campaign of sylon and woshib.
akonrupom

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:15:48 PM

There are so many signature campaigns you can join. You have to own research about the project you are going to join. Actually it's difficult nowadays to look for a good signature campaign wherein there were already many of the bounty hunters had experienced being scammed in their past participations. However, it could be better to search on your own and would suggest you to check the bounty managers handling the ICO project. Also check for the spreadsheet if there are many high ranking members joining to such ICO, at least you are assured that particular ICO is most likely trusted by high ranking members.
Suprittandon

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:27:54 PM

As compared to other compaign, Signature Compaign is the best in all. We can earn much more in this because in Signature compaign, members are very less. Just go through the whole project throughly, and select the one in which members are less and stack distribution is more.
WARlrus

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:26:35 PM

it is hard to find out good signature campaign now. You can access in some rating projects websites to research. they can show you good informations.

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:03:44 AM

I think there are a lot of signature campaigns worth taking, the best way for signature bonuses is you should find good company (great team, whitepaper, route and technology) and also check the number of people participation .

cryptoku

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:20:17 AM

There's a lot of campaigns that are running a signature campaign however not all of them are legit and most of them will end up a useless project or failed project, So in order to avoid that you should study the project well, the whitepaper, the credibility and past experience of each member of the team, the technical details and roadmap, etc.

By joining the right campaign you will earn bitcoin or tokens that may be soon rise it's value that's why it's important to review the signature that you're going to support.
I partially agree with you here. I do agree with the factors that you mentioned are worth considering(Whitepaper, Development team experience, Roadmap, Social media interactions by the development team etc), but I do not agree with your statement that most projects end as failures. Based on my experience, 50% of the projects are legit while 50% end up as scams. Among the legit 50%, only around 25% of the projects reward profitable coins or tokens while the remaining 25% end up as worthless coins or tokens.

Thanks very much for sharing your experience. Actually I am somewhat new to bounty campaigns and your experiences are greatly appreciated.
7EXter

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:05:15 PM

Can anyone suggest me a Good signature campaign to participate ?

Thanks !

I advise you to participate in the Asura signature bounty campaign. Asura Coin has a huge bounty pool, a professional team and an interesting idea for the project!
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:12:04 PM

Can anyone suggest me a Good signature campaign to participate ?

Thanks !

I advise you to participate in the Asura signature bounty campaign. Asura Coin has a huge bounty pool, a professional team and an interesting idea for the project!
I suggest you not to be followed us or anyone else because we're not sure also if we can get reward tokens, it is much better to look for your own in order not to regrets at the end because your the one who decide for that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: