Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:38:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook now joining btc?  (Read 2529 times)
coinxwife

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:23:57 PM

Theres nothing impossible when you really be sincerensnd have passion in everything you do because being a rich is not easy you have to be serious and manage it properly.,nowadays crypto is the most popular way in earning big profits by doing any online transactions and joining bounties.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:53:31 PM

What you mean joining bitcoin
What way facebook can join btc. Mining trading accepting bitcoin like a way of payments for paid adds
Last i've been reading that creator of Facebook messenger is open for blockchain buy blockchain not exactly bitcoin blockchain .look bitcoin price than you will see

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bney

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:08:01 PM

yes if it happens like that, It will be another major step of crypto. Because fb, twitter, and medium like that social media are banning all crypto adds. But I'm pretty sure they will all come back there is an incident happened like that.
jayyen

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:28:48 PM

It is good that the CEO and his team now realize the power of block chain and turning around to join the chain.Block chain is making a lot of giant steps in the right direction of technical investment through the virtual currency.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:47:55 PM

I don't it's true that Facebook now joining BTC. If it's possible then day by day other sites and government will also accept bitcoin as a legal currency.

pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:01:39 PM

Maybe it is the best thing to revive people's interest to enter crypto let alone facebook is very familiar to everyone if the very influential people on facebook start to follow Crypto most likely will appear many new investors to join Crypto, but not a few months ago facebook already tires crypto? Could Mark be joining?
Zohina

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:02:04 AM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.

most likely the FB would have predicted the enormous potential of the crypto currency, especially BTC and would not waste such a good opportunity because the market for selling goods and services almost in all countries has entered the digital age, which makes the market players to do the system online payments, it could be especially crypto money BTC is very potential to grow,
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:36:28 AM

If Facebook joining crypto I think is good because there will be so many people's know about crypto and believed what's is crypto..because Bitcoin is one of the best currency in world and also It's users will be more productive.
McSticky

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:52:13 AM

It'll be really interesting to see if Mark does anything with crypto in the future. Being as big as FB is though, I feel like they'd be a company that wants to have complete control...and personally, I don't see them going through the trouble. Advertisements definitely though.
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:34:55 AM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.

I still don't hear any news about facebook joing the btc. And I also think that it is not the good time for them to join btc because they are still facing a problems regarding their company because of the privacy issue. But if they will join maybe it will effect the btc big time specially in the terms of value of btc.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:55:20 AM

Facebook is widely used all over the world.They earn a lots of profit already.So if facebook joined in btc that means that bitcoin is in good hands.Those big company will never join without getting assurance of earning lots of profit and making their company more improved and well develop.
Yes you are right,facebook is a big company it really help bitcoin to increase and we are sure that bitcoin is in good hand like what you said.
Jboikoin

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:21:56 AM

I dont think Mark will do that . Especially since bitcoin can give you suprises anytime . He has already suffered in the hands of Senator
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:33:27 AM

facebook using bitcoin? why not, if that would profit the company, smart people like facebook founders would think about what happens if facebook using bitcoin, I read some articles about it, many say facebook will create token or token it self and also many articles that say facebook will receive a bitcoin payment, how the future ? we see together
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:38:42 AM

Well who knows maybe one day we surprised that facebook announce they add bitcoin as a payment for advertisements, soon Mark Zuckerberg will change his mind.

Yes that is possible , because Mark Zuckerberg are not against us and i think he trust bitcoin someday.  Mark richer than rich if he did that in his platform . But i think mark need more research if this are really helpful in the community.

Veronika94

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:24:36 AM

Facebook then removes all advertising crypto currency, now it starts its promotion.  Mark does not understand what he wants to show this.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:25:23 AM

That could be the biggest leap of bitcoin in the digital world because , the facebook is a very good channel of information down to the people which does not even know what a  bitcoin is ,and facebook is a huge collaboration of cryptocurrency in order that people may  know and have the oppurtunity to join bitcoin investments.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:43:55 AM

From what I have heard Facebook is not joining bitcoin, but Facebook has changed his mind about the blockchain and cryptocurrencies advertisement for now, this is the way how things are.

Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:28:35 AM

From what I have heard Facebook is not joining bitcoin, but Facebook has changed his mind about the blockchain and cryptocurrencies advertisement for now, this is the way how things are.

I see on Facebook page about crypto , actually I read news in Facebook but as far as I know facebook stop advertisement about  crypto I don't know the reason why ,but if Facebook are advertised again crypto then it's good for the future of crypto currency.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:09:56 AM

With the rapid development of technology, Facebook has a great opportunity to exploit the existence of bitcoin as a method of payment in the future because in doing bitcoin transactions easier and not too require a long time so with this kind of Facebook will progress.

Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:38:09 AM

Does facebook really join crypto currency? So if that is true then it is a good news. But what I have known facebook stop advertising crypto currency.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: