Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:35:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48]
  Print  
Author Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin...  (Read 5205 times)
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:46:07 AM

in my opinion, I think the thing that affects the value of bitcoin is bad news about bitcoin, because why by spreading bad news people will panic and sell at cheap prices, many lay people in the crypto world they panic when they hear bad news about bitcoin and sell at low prices without risking first and believing in bad news

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:02:15 PM

one about the variables that can influence the bitcoin cost is awful news or FUD's that would holders be able to offer their bitcoin in light of the fact that they surmise that the cost of bitcoin will drop and the other factor is there are some gathering of a pump and dump that can control the estimation of bitcoin and the other thing is there are numerous con artists out there that utilization bitcoin as their introduction that is the reason individuals didn't trust bitcoin as a result of this reason.
factors that influence the value of bitcoin are the volume and distribution of Bitcoin, Trader's speculation, fraud mode involving Bitcoin, that is a factor that always influences the value of bitcoin.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:32:24 PM

The major factor according to me which affects the value of bitcoin is demand and supply. Since the coin is decentralised, there is no involvement of third parties between the buyer and the sender which makes the coin's demand the sole reason for increase in its market capital.
Another factor which contributes to this is how well the coin is accepted in the financial market. More the acceptance, less the dip in the coin's value and less volatility. This way, the coin can also head towards being a mainstream currency.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

I think some of the major factors which are affecting the Bitcoin price are fake or real news, media nowadays spread a lot of news about cryptocurrencies and they do not even verify if the news source is spreading the Legit news. Bitcoin is also being affected by its own network, fading and other investments in Bitcoin network also affect the people. And mostly I saw price drops a lot of time whenever some exchange gets hacked awesome service became a scam. There are a lot of factors but people should not listen to all of the factors and do not trust any outside source or whatever people say just believe in Bitcoin and contribute your knowledge and enjoy your business in it.
ayesha703

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:46:39 PM

One major issue touching BTC is that the worry and panic around it. this can be largely caused by media individuals. area unit saying} all variety of things against Bitcoin and that they are the tool for disseminative data to the surface world then no matter they carry outside is what they additionally take. Also, Government influence includes a vast impact on the worth of Bitcoin, and that we have recently witnessed that from the start of this year.

Many Factors that have an effect on the worth or worth of Bitcoin, one and this can be an element of extraordinary influence on the worth of Bitcoin, this issue is News, well dangerous news or excellent news is incredibly authoritative. as a result of with the news, it will have an effect on the minds of Bitcoin actors. the second is provide and demand bitcoin, the upper the demand, the worth will be higher, however otherwise, the upper the provision of Bitcoin, then the worth are lower.
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:42:08 PM

the frequency of use of cryptocurrencies among ordinary people and the volume of the average purchase
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:38:05 PM

One of the major factor is government policy for and against Bitcoin as it tends to reduce or  increase the influenc on how people rate Bitcoin, All words and opinion of people/ journalist have a significant effect on the price of BTC, As news also have an influence on the value per time.
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:17:25 PM

The news affects so much the bitcoin! It's crazy how a new one can pump or dump the market, for example, bitfinex this week announce that deposits and withdrawals in fiat has been frozen for a indefinitive time  Undecided

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:39:43 PM

Global economic fluctuations and the speculation of large investors are factors that in my opinion have a great influence on the value of Bitcoin. I believe that Bitcoin will continue to thrive but it will take more time to regain the expectation of investors.
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:27:11 PM

At fist it is surely information - how people speak and think about BTC, that's what decides the most, next one is the politicians approach at it.

samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:49:47 PM

Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.
Well some factors that affect the price of bitcoin some bad news,fud news and panic selling. And I think it depends also to the demand in the market because people do what is will be the price of bitcoin. You know what I mean.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
malicoin

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:09:43 PM

the basic one is the demand and supply which I guess you have heard 1000 times. In addition if the big money enters and liquidity is achieved than it means the money will flow more and affect price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:28:39 PM

Actually, for me media is one of the main factor causing the price of Bitcoin either pump or dump. If you aware about it, you can see that if one known people try to said something on bitcoin, good will cause pump and bad will cause dump. Fake news also contributed on this Trent. Anyway that's life and try to ride on the flow
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:45:52 PM

I think one of the factors that can affect the bitcoin price is bad news or FUD's that can holders sell their bitcoin because they think that the price of bitcoin will drop and the other factor is there are some group of a pump and dump that can manipulate the value of bitcoin and the other thing is there are many scammers out there that use bitcoin as their presentation that is why people didn't trust bitcoin because of this reason.
I agree with this new's has very big impact on the price of bitcoin if the news is good and then it will pump the price and if the news was bad then the price of it will dump, there is a lot of manipulator specially the person who has a lot of holdings they can manipulate the price of it.

Actually, for me media is one of the main factor causing the price of Bitcoin either pump or dump. If you aware about it, you can see that if one known people try to said something on bitcoin, good will cause pump and bad will cause dump. Fake news also contributed on this Trent. Anyway that's life and try to ride on the flow
Agree social media has a great power to bring the fud or good news every single detail would affect the value of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48]
  Print  

Jump to: