Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:47:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethreum Price By end Of Year  (Read 4189 times)
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:44:30 AM

I don't really know how high or low ETH price will be at the end of this year but I always hope that ETH will rise back to over $1k again or maybe it'll rise to more than that Smiley). I think there are so many investors and traders are hoping the same like me because they're holding huge amount of ETH Smiley).

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:05:18 AM

I don't really know how high or low ETH price will be at the end of this year but I always hope that ETH will rise back to over $1k again or maybe it'll rise to more than that Smiley). I think there are so many investors and traders are hoping the same like me because they're holding huge amount of ETH Smiley).
Same here...It's unpredictable and I think no one knows what will be the price of ETH by year end. Although many had predicted for a positive price which I 'm hoping that this will give us good profits by year end. Be patient and prepare for the next bull run.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:21:08 AM

Yes we are hoping for the increase of ethereum price.
Ethereum now is very low. And i am so disappointed that all my coins are in a very low value and some also has no value. And i guess drop down of ethereum is one of the factor that causes it. I think if the ethereum price will rise, then possible that some altcoins will goes up also. And i was expecting that by this year the ethereum value will reach up to 1,000USD.

ravijadon12jan

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:37:09 AM

What will be price prediction for ethereum in 2018 end ,
whats gonna high and whats Gonna low

I don't think ETH will go lower than $400 in this year now, I have bought few ETH and $420ish range. And expecting it to reach around $800-900 by the end of this year. Remember all the past years have a blast in Jan-feb months, but this cannot hold true for this time as we are in extreme consolidation. I'll book partial profit in 800ish range and HODL on remaining for the next 2-3 years.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

I expect ethereum to rise at the end of the year and I can not predict exactly but I think the price of ethereum will reach $ 1000 by the end of this year hopefully it happens as everyone hopes and hopefully a lot of big investors are investing in ethereum,we must remain patient waiting for high prices to sell

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:41:54 PM

I expect the price of ETH will rise sharply by the end of 2018. Not a strong pump as of 2017 but I believe the market will recover in the future. I predict that ETH will surpass $ 700 per coin within the next two months. I believe that their business strategies will be effective and profitable early for businesses.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1149
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

For me,I think by the end of the year, the price of ethereum will be between $1000 and $1500 and this will depend on how soon the market will recover and the price of coin begins to rise because ethereum is a good coin and it has the potential to rise very fast.
mabyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:26:41 PM

Ethereum for the last moment moves in unison with bitcoin in the same way as the entire cryptocurrency market. The probability of growth by the end of the year in half of the current situation is very realistic. How will the market behave will be seen by the end of summer. The main landmark of bitcoin growth below five thousand dollars as soon as the bottom is reached we expect growth
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:46:33 PM

Its 100% impossible to know anything for sure, but I believe ETH has much more value in it than it currently is showing. I mean heck half the Dapps out there are made on the ethereum blockchain. I also believe once ICO risk taking picks up again, the demand for ETH will skyrocket, its bound to.
Hey man also, in case you're exploring your options out there... not sure if you’re into ICOs, just gonna give you some really cool projects to maybe look into. All of these have very practical and much-needed use cases, which is so important in this space. I’m personally very intrigued by these projects and you might be too. The ICOs are TIP Blockchain, Daostack IO, GrapheneTech, Muirfield IP, and Deedcoin.

TIP Blockchain aims to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

GrapheneTech is the first cryptocurrency based on a revolutionary material; Graphene.

Muirfield IP is an opportunistic private equity real estate investment firm leading the effort to reinvent and improve private equity investing through the use of blockchain technology.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:50:19 PM

The ETH price at the end of the year I think depends on the situation or the condition of the market how quickly will recover, and ETH will be predictable and will quickly also rise because ETH is a very fast growth coin, if the current market condition is stable, ETH price will be able to achieve $ 1000 can even achieve more than what we imagine.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

ethereum at the end of 2018 can be predicted to be above $ 1000 or more, this is because as last year if at the end of the year all the coins will increase, hopefully the price prediction at the end of this year could happen.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Privatoria

Activity: 352

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:45:25 PM

It seems to me that price will be around 1200 dollars per 1 Eth. There are several reasons to go upper: Casper, recovering of the market, legalization of cryptocurrencies in many countries and so on.
chesa21

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:57:42 PM

My opinion the price of Ethereum will reach $1100 at the end of this year the price of Ethereum will be higher i believe it. can even achieve more than what we imagine.
anglosaxon

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:49:46 PM

I think the main rising of the price of ethereum can begin with the beginning of 2019. In my opinion, if you have an idea to buy ethereum, you should make your buying according to your observations on the charts.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:25:07 AM

My guess is that the current ETH is going up, and by the end of the year it will be at $ 2000. Not so low, so holding this coin for growth is most feasible

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:35:06 AM

My guess is that the current ETH is going up, and by the end of the year it will be at $ 2000. Not so low, so holding this coin for growth is most feasible
$2000 is not too high nor too low, it is a reasonable price for ETH at the end of the year when the market is recovering well now. It and BTC are always two coins to store.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:39:52 AM

I have always said in my previous comments that we will have a mild run with around 909 and then at the end of the year we will see around 1200 dollars if not more.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:42:18 AM

it is very hard to sow a price. but I think the market will be better towards the end of the year. and Eth will be at a price much better than its position.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:44:17 PM

There are many speculations and predictions regarding crypto currency and it is hard to know which is true. But on my opinion the price of ETH will be the same this year let us just wait for the big whales to get on board and for sure there will be a twist of fate on the price of every coins in the market.

Yes we are speculating and predicting regarding crypto currency.This is our opinion and encouragement so that we continue to participate on this crypto word.
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:58:44 PM

most likely the price of ETH will be about 3,000 dollars by this time! I'm counting on this very much! So now is a great time to buy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: