Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:15:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethreum Price By end Of Year  (Read 4189 times)
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 641

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 10:32:56 AM

there's no support so far which will make the ETH price at least reach $ 500, even though many projects with tokens based on ERC20, it doesnt become a thing that can pump up ETH prices

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:26:43 AM

Of course, many people think that the cryptocurrency market has finally collapsed, but I believe in it, and especially at ETH. I think it will cost 2000 by the end of the year.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:50:48 AM

What will be price prediction for ethereum in 2018 end ,
whats gonna high and whats Gonna low
WEll lets be realistic guys since ethereum is in bad shape just like many cryptocurrency today,and four digits is far from this reality..

We must not expect big in this alternative coin,a far way for ethereum to pass $500 again for the next years,,since the capacity of this coin is questionable right now
Fittinya12

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:57:08 AM

Ethereum is a different coin for me.Because when the break point is called, we think it's over. However, the head with a ripple head is still hanging. But I can't think of good ideas for the new year.Because the level for ethereum is still at the bottom.A revival may be towards the middle of the new year.It will recover in the long-running markets.
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Pawsome

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:46:48 PM

Seeing the difficult market conditions like today, making a lot of coins including ethereum is difficult to recover, especially now that it has entered the end of October and there is no sign that the market has improved, maybe the maximum price that can be achieved is $ 350.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:00:48 PM

I, like all participants in the crypto market, want to see the price of Ethereum in the amount of $ 1000-1200. But the situation on the market and the boycott of miners make this price not real at the moment.
well, everyone who knows the benefits of ETH would want to see the ETH price get higher, moreover back to the price of $ 1000, or more. well, if the ETH continues to grow, the price may return next year. I think, many people think that next year will be a new hope for crypto users.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:01:58 PM

Towards the end of the year, I think there will be an increase in prices and December will be very active. Ethereum can reach 1000 dollars by the end of the year, I think it is a goal that we can realize Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
abramovich

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:32:29 PM

I predict the price of the ethreum at the end of the year will not be too high around $ 300 - $ 400 because I also believe that at the end of this year the market will stabilize again
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:51:27 PM

I predict the price of the ethreum at the end of the year will not be too high around $ 300 - $ 400 because I also believe that at the end of this year the market will stabilize again
What are the prerequisites for this? If you think that the market is stabilizing and the ethereum goes up, then you must explain your opinion with some facts.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:23:23 PM

Ethereum has already traded below two hundred dollars and I believe Ethereum might still go lower. The lowest I am declaring on as regard Ether price should be around $120 to, $150!

gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:55:02 PM

If November-December will please us with the arrival of bulls on the market, then the price of Ethereum can grow to $ 600 this year.
 the rest of the growth should come from 2019.

boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:42:13 PM

ethereum prices at the end of this year seem to be able to experience price increases because I saw several charts a few years earlier when the end of the year usually prices will rise.

macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 03:46:45 PM

If November-December will please us with the arrival of bulls on the market, then the price of Ethereum can grow to $ 600 this year.
 the rest of the growth should come from 2019.

I think that we can be happy if we see 400 dollar, because the latest months have showed us that Ethereum can raise only with a usage of this coin. That is possible with good ICOs.

extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:11:09 PM

Of course, many people think that the cryptocurrency market has finally collapsed, but I believe in it, and especially at ETH. I think it will cost 2000 by the end of the year.

this is not a collapse, but only a respite before the next growth.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:33:46 PM

It is currently below 250usd and since recovery is not yet occuring at this point, I am not expecting that its market price will even reach 500usd by the end of this year. It would be more advisable to hold and patiently wait for recovery to come than to make absurd predictions that its market price will go skyrocket this year. We shpuld lear how to accept things with regards to the market such that it won't always be a huge year for cryptos.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:53:36 AM

this is not a collapse, but only a respite before the next growth.
We will see a growth in ethereum eventually. Many possibilities in this market status so hopes for the best in eth price.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:04:44 AM

I, like all participants in the crypto market, want to see the price of Ethereum in the amount of $ 1000-1200. But the situation on the market and the boycott of miners make this price not real at the moment.
Unfortunately, the price of the entire cryptocurrency depends on the price of Bitcoin. Therefore, it makes no sense to talk about the price of ethereum, if at the same time the price of bitcoin will not grow, or even fall. We still hope for the growth of the market, but most are already aware that our cryptocurrency is not likely to grow much this year. The maximum that I hope is that Bitcoin will be able to reach a price of 10,000 dollars by the end of the year, and ethereum 400– 500 dollars.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:27:44 AM

I'm expecting for the ethereum price in the end of the year which is highest is 5k dollars and the lower is 1k dollars.
For today price of ethereum it is $200 each and we still need to buy more ethereum to increase the value of that coin.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:44:26 AM

I'm expecting for the ethereum price in the end of the year which is highest is 5k dollars and the lower is 1k dollars.
For today price of ethereum it is $200 each and we still need to buy more ethereum to increase the value of that coin.

It's too difficult for ethereum to rise at $1k at the end of this year although it is possible. But my prediction, ethereum will increase and stay at $500 first before its jump to $1000. Unfortunately, I don't know when the price can increase for my prediction because I only make my analysis which can get wrong because the price of the coins can moves to any price without notice.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:20:04 AM

It's too difficult for ethereum to rise at $1k at the end of this year although it is possible. But my prediction, ethereum will increase and stay at $500 first before its jump to $1000. Unfortunately, I don't know when the price can increase for my prediction because I only make my analysis which can get wrong because the price of the coins can moves to any price without notice.

it is very difficult to get to the price of $ 500 and the market now there is no very appropriate sign for an increase in eth, if I think eth is still priced at $ 200 for this year it's already good

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: