Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:07:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin volume is still rising ?  (Read 15737 times)
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:42:20 PM

Do you think Bitcoin still on the rise in terms of market capitalization ?

I think the problem of purchasing volume will continue to be large every day, moreover the btc mined is still available, so in my opinion the volume of btc sales will still be large, and if reduced I feel influenced by the number of ico lately that makes someone more varied in choose the type of investment in crypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

With the current market situation, I find it very possible. The bitcoin market has bounced back after severe downturns. I still believe the Bitcoin market will continue to grow until the end of the year as it has grown in 2017.
Yes their is a possibility for the volume to rise again and many has a big hopes on the bitcoin growth this year. Volume price on bitcoin could increase once good news and adoptions can happen in the market.
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:20:03 PM

In the light of recent events, now the attention of the community is focused on the date of September 30, the next decision of the SEC on the ETF.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
wolffy0216

Activity: 120

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:50:20 PM

In the light of recent events, now the attention of the community is focused on the date of September 30, the next decision of the SEC on the ETF.

So if the sec will not approve again the etf then there will be a deep in bitcoin price again or the bull run will start after that? Anyway, I just hope that what will happen will give benefits to all of us.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

I thinnk bitcoin will still rise because many people patronize bitcoin although the price right now very low, they trust bitcoin to be rise because they believe that it will happens. I believe that crpyto will still rise before the year ends because many people will demand especially christmas season. The supply and demand of bitcoin will increase so the market will also increase so bitcoin will also rise.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:17:24 PM

If you need to comment on the bitcoin dominance rate, I can easily say that there has been some decline in the last few days. The reason for this decline is the trade pressure which is concentrated on Ripple as will be expected. Of course, Ripple alone cannot be seen as a cause, but it is a fact that it has a big contribution to the decline. Although Bitcoin's dominance rate is falling, we can see that the price moves positively. The year-end approached and this movement may be a new bull-era signaler, but I think it is too early to comment on this.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

I hope so, BItcoin already proove its power last year that is why it is not impossible for it to repeat.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:17:24 AM

Bitcoin is still popular right now and i think this will make rise and be back again to its high price like last year because bitcoin is still the number one coin in cryptocurrency and people keep on using it.

galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:46:55 AM

Bitcoin is still popular right now and i think this will make rise and be back again to its high price like last year because bitcoin is still the number one coin in cryptocurrency and people keep on using it.
Thats also rising the volume currently and also several peoples are going towards bitcoins to invest some of their funds into it.
For me, i earn bitcoins rather than investing into them so i would always be with the long life journey of bitcoins.
I will hardly get far from them as my financial life is mostly stable due to bitcoins only.
Bitcoins are really going much popular and that is going to tend a highly profitable future for bitcoins ahead.
Amongst each of the major cryptocurrencies, bitcoins are been considered amongst the top and also can be considered as the mother coin which controls all rest alts.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:21:26 AM

Not haven't now but it will come back soon, the Bitcoin volume now everyday going up and down but no have still think.crypto market going down 2018 year and also cross the lower. If we want Against need to profit then we have to waiting little more days.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:34:01 AM

Market is really volatile in which we cannot realy predict what will really going to happen. That is why we should all believe in cryptocurrency because the bull will come. As of the chart the volume rise but it is not reallybsire if the market value will still or rise. Volatility is always there, trust is the key.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:32:12 AM

Market is really volatile in which we cannot realy predict what will really going to happen. That is why we should all believe in cryptocurrency because the bull will come. As of the chart the volume rise but it is not reallybsire if the market value will still or rise. Volatility is always there, trust is the key.
besides believing we must participate to increase price by at least holding bitcoin or buying it in large quantities, i think if this is done simultaneously, it will have a good impact

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:36:20 AM

Small changes in market capitalization of any coin isn't really significant. Cryptos are highly volatile. With altcoins hovering over their all time low, the overall btc capitalization has indeed increased. But that isn't of any significance as no new money in coming in cryptos which is very much needed now.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:57:13 AM

yes of course this volume of bitcoin will add because this bitcoin has a very high demand and bitcoin also has a very limited total supply which makes the volume will still increase. when the volume increases, the price of bitcoin can be very expensive.

In several years, Bitcoin's price will be extremely expensive. It will be always in demand. More and more people show their interest in the cryptocurrencies. Thus, buy BTC now.
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:30:09 AM

yes, of course, the volume of bitcoin is always growing because the demand for bitcoin is getting higher so that this bitcoin price and volume will always grow and become very expensive and very difficult to obtain because supply is increasingly limited.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:34:06 AM

yes of course this volume of bitcoin will add because this bitcoin has a very high demand and bitcoin also has a very limited total supply which makes the volume will still increase. when the volume increases, the price of bitcoin can be very expensive.

In several years, Bitcoin's price will be extremely expensive. It will be always in demand. More and more people show their interest in the cryptocurrencies. Thus, buy BTC now.

We don't know what will happen in the future but all we know is that more investors are seeing the potential of Bitcoin and more might invest on crypto currency in the future. If we will be making a guess based on the past prices, the price of Bitcoin will be making a huge leap or pump in the next years if that happens, well, Bitcoin is a volatile crypto so we don't know what will happen.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:37:10 AM

of course man. bitcoin trader never die, and bitcoin will always use by all of crypto player. you know that bitcoin price is great than the other coin. maybe, sometime altcoin is good for day trading, but volume still better bitcoin. and when bitcoin price decrease it value, volume will increase significant.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:05:36 PM

if  the price go up to $100,000,  keeping just  a few btc could sustain you for the next 10 yrs in future.
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

Yes, of course, it is still more expensive than at the beginning of 2017 and this is important, because many people do not take this into account when they say that bitcoin is falling
jobukegoya

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:26:10 PM

Bitcoin in the future is still good, both for trade and investment. This can be seen from the increasing number of users and recipient countries that are increasing in accepting bitcoin. This indicator is an illustration that bitcoin is increasingly being accepted as a global payment instrument.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: