Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:55:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin volume is still rising ?  (Read 15737 times)
taksrkanah

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:37:08 PM

of course, I am very confident with it.
the volume of bitcoin will still continue to rise, and right now I see that the volume of bitcoin has begun to move.
although in recent months the volume has not changed at all...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:49:25 PM

I think bitcoin will continue to increase in the next few months although the current price is still in bad condition but as a trader must keep holding back emotions and do not panic to avoid big losses.
Though the volume is rising, I really don't see why it doesn't reflect in the value of Bitcoins and the price seems to keep on going down at all times.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:00:12 PM

I think bitcoin will continue to increase in the next few months although the current price is still in bad condition but as a trader must keep holding back emotions and do not panic to avoid big losses.
Though the volume is rising, I really don't see why it doesn't reflect in the value of Bitcoins and the price seems to keep on going down at all times.
One thing I have always known right from the onset of the bear trend is that accumulation is already going on by the whales. Although volume can still decrease at any time if there is likelihood of a further downward trend, but for now, the fact that the volume is increasing does not mean it still cannot tell well on the market eventually, neither does it mean we would just get to see a quick surge upward as a result of that.
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:00:25 PM

Yes the volume of bitcoin starts to rising now, but the rising is not at high level. Now only it starts, it wants to grow more in upcoming days. Already the price dropped to several times. The rising is not continuously it faces ups and downs. But by the end of this year surely the price will increase have rapid growth. Just hold the bitcoin and wait with patience.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:06:18 PM

Do you think Bitcoin still on the rise in terms of market capitalization ?
At least, it is not what it used to in the past few years or since the whole journey started. One thing with this space is that market cap can increase hugely today and could reduce tomorrow, but that does not mean it still would not keep increasing in the long run as time goes on and as we keep getting to see a huge demand for the currency to even be able to get to the point where it goes bazooka.

We are still in a bear trend, so it is normal to always see depreciation in cap at times like this. As of now, bitcoin prices may fail to attract new investors which is the real cause for whatever criteria you are considering to weigh the potential of bitcoin for deciding the futures of entire human race.
kive2k

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

The price is still not stable, until the correction takes place we will not be able to see significant growth. I think until the end of this year so sure.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:23:03 PM

of course, I am very confident with it.
the volume of bitcoin will still continue to rise, and right now I see that the volume of bitcoin has begun to move.
although in recent months the volume has not changed at all...

As the year will come to the end the volume will be rising and the price will also rise accordingly thus as a result we will see that bull run will happen and price will reach its high. Now currently due to fallen price people have become cautious.
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 07:26:50 PM

Currently at about 110 billion,bitcoin is still at its infancy, it will hit 500 billion USD by the end of the year if the prediction of 50k USD is correct.The market  will really be bulish by then
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:29:47 PM

One thing I have always known right from the onset of the bear trend is that accumulation is already going on by the whales. Although volume can still decrease at any time if there is likelihood of a further downward trend, but for now, the fact that the volume is increasing does not mean it still cannot tell well on the market eventually, neither does it mean we would just get to see a quick surge upward as a result of that.
Well right now is the time for whales to play with each other. There are almost no new people coming meanwhile as buyers or if there are any new buyers they are a few whose volume doesn't have any remarkable effect on the Bitcoin price. We have to wait for the new buyers in hundreds and thousands in numbers to see $19K and above price of Bitcoin. It may take years for us to see that price once again.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:50:47 PM

Yes the value of bitcoin is rising, i think the market starts to recover. Because bitcoin lost many people's faith about bitcoin growth. They are not ready to invest or hold this is the main reason the market still needs to recover takes time. By the end of this year december we will expect more rise in bitcoin price.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:05:22 PM

Based from the chart, bitcoin should rice to $10k, then another consolidation for a much lower bear market. I expect Bitcoin to touch 3k before it will make a huge run to $100,000
$100.000?  Wow, you are very optimistic about the future of bitcoin.  I better start collecting when it reach $3k.

Oh, yes, that is overly optimistic I guess. Almost all clues tell us that Bitcoin is likely to fall further and deeper. On the way down, there is plenty of levels where the price can bounce, and revert. Traders should watch closely daily volumes to identify the spot.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

The price of bitcoin does not increase, it is in lateral motion. Trading volumes also do not grow, they are within 3-4 billion dollars. It is too early to speak of a reversal movement.

Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:41:22 AM

The market cap for bitcoin is slightly moving towards a bullish trend.The next resistance of 6800 $ is likely to be broken.

Bitcoin is being beat up from right to left by a lot of issues, like the issues on Banned, Hacking and the never ending issue on Regulation by the government financial and business institution, yet Bitcoin remains stable on the market, with good fundamentals, market structure are strong, and new investors are coming in, participating into the trading market maximizing the down stream of Bitcoin price on the market. bottom line Market is Volatile, market will recover soon once Bitcoin break the resistant on the price market as posted.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:07:01 AM

Bitcoin volume is rising in the market ,this maybe the results of massive bitcoin dump or plenty of token sold in the market, so if there are volume of bitcoin on the market it will keep the value of bitcoin  at lower price , the only tbing that will make the market rise , is the scarcity of bitcoin and token in the market today.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:07:38 AM

To be honest, I believe that Bitcoin / entire Crypto industry is still in the basic phase of development and we will see exponential growth in the price in the next 5 to 10 years from now. At this stage, not even 10% of the global population is involved with crypto but on the other hand, it has the potential to serve the entire globe and that's why I am confident about the growth of this industry because it is solving a real-world issue of limited time, especially in case of financial sector where every second is crucial.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:10:57 AM

I guess its pretty normal to see it rising but recently the growth does look like very much slowed. It grew slowly in the initial years and then later on it grew very crazy until the 2017. This was then repeated by the slowness by the time we reached 2018. I guess now everyone knows that market is pretty much up and down and its not really moving upwards. What happening is simple, the market reaches at specific heights and then again dropping back to wherever it was earlier. This is eating out most of the money from the bitcoin market cap and thats the reason market is slowed.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:40:50 AM

Yes the value of bitcoin is rising, i think the market starts to recover. Because bitcoin lost many people's faith about bitcoin growth. They are not ready to invest or hold this is the main reason the market still needs to recover takes time. By the end of this year december we will expect more rise in bitcoin price.
Until now only short bumps and dumps happening so we need to be patient until we can see the potential growth.As you said the price may increase in december but there is no assurance that it will happen even the technical analysis have no full chance to happen.SO just hold the bitcoin until it rises but it may happen in next month or in next year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:43:14 AM

Despite the general downward market trends, bitcoin has shown a lot of resistance above 100 billion dollar cap.when the market crashed further, we saw bitcoin dominance increase to stay above that figure.Bitcoin cap will explode soon.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:59:09 AM

The volume in the market for bitcoins today is unstable because there are people or let say big whales who are just waiting for the price to dump even more before investing a huge amount in order to take advantage the profit.

BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:33:39 PM

Yes it does because people are still selling their coins today whenever traders are losing their control due to the prices that are dumping sometimes and they tend to sell their coins at the lowest price in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: